Here be wolves and dragons...

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Relaxing times
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:48 pm by (beta)apache

» Chill Time
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by (beta)apache

» The Call of The Wild
Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:33 am by Hades

» family reunion
Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 am by Guest

» Create Your Charon's Vipers Pack Member Here
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:15 pm by Guest

» Create Your Wolf Here
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm by Tala

» ¥~it Must Be Something In The Water~¥
Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 am by Hades

» reunited again
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm by Guest

» a new face and possible new member!
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


    The - Hunt.

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 pm

    *bodolf looks at omaki* "a rabbit came out of there?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 pm

    Be aware of your surroundings. You aren't using your ears. -Okami rolling her eyes, patting Bodolf on the nose gently as she wags her tail-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 pm

    *bodolf twitches and ear*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

    -Sighing as she turns around, quickling pouncing on the rabbit as it tries to run back into its hole, digging her claws into its flesh as she wags her tail- See? Easy.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 pm

    *bodolf steps back* "wow, you got it"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 pm

    Rabbits are easy. The real challange is a deer. -She'd smirk then, dangling the rabbits body over a tree branch as she turns to Bodolf- Now you do it.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:50 pm

    *bodolf looks at the rabbit* "with a rabbit or a deer?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:52 pm

    No.. catch a rabbit. If you can. -Okami sitting onto her haunches, licking the rabbit's blood off her paws as she watches Bodolf-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:53 pm

    "erm ok..." *bodolf looks around, before taking off and jumping into a rabbit hole ripping it apart walking back with a near dead struggling rabbit in his mouth*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm

    Nice. -Okami would wag her tail slightly then, smirking as she glances at him- I see stealth is your ally.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:02 pm

    *bodolf drops the still live rabbit* "did i do good?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:07 pm

    -Okami smirking as she watches the rabbit run away as it bleeds, smiling she nuzzles against Bodolf- Almost. Next time, dig your teeth into its throat, or your claws. Your food just ran away. It will die from blood loss anyway.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 pm

    *bodolf looks at the rabbit* "3...2...1..." *the rabbit dies and stops moveing*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:11 pm

    Almost there. -Okami stepping back she sniffs at the air, wagging her tail slightly
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:11 pm

    *bodolf looks to okami* "it didn't get away did it?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:17 pm

    No. you got it. But you didn't kill it straight away. Other than that. you did good. -Okami sniffing at yhe air again as she smirks, flicking her tail- Want to try and catch a deer?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 pm

    *bodolf steps back* "you think i am ready?" (brb)
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 pm

    [Sorry im calling it a night Razz up early tomorrow. ty for rp]
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:41 pm

    (ok speak to ya tomorrow)

    Sponsored content

    Re: The - Hunt.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 pm