Calendar Calendar

Captured & taunted

Re: Captured & taunted

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:56 am

*apache looks to lady* "i am so happy to see you"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:01 am

It's fine.. he is with Bane.. his father. I just want to be able to see him. -Okami padding to the cage she glances at Apache, biting onto a small bit of rope as it opens the lock, pawing the cage open she steps back-

(Nanuk is a dude btw Razz)

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:03 am

*apache jumps out and instantly pins omaki putting a paw hard on her neck* "big mistake"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:07 am

-Okami not struggling as she glances at Apache, whining quietly as she glares at him- I'm not going to fight back, Apache. But know this, hurt me or Requiem. You hurt Lady. My mother

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:08 am

*apache's ears drop* "w...w...what lady is your mom?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 am

Good lord. You have ears don't you? Didn't you just hear what we said? -Okami sighing as she pushes Apache off her, standing she shakes her fur a little-

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:11 am

*apache stands back up* "oh... sorry about that... so your letting me go?"

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:17 am

(calling it a night continue tomorrow... good rp Smile )
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:49 am

[*sheepish grin* Sorry for disappearing again. Was running a game all day.]

Irek slithered under a bush, hoping that his markings wouldn't show up. He could hear the other wolves talking, but could only make out snatches of converation from where he was.

Aindreas scowled at the forest, knowing exactly who was out there. When Max looked at him, he flicked his tail in the direction of the grey wolf. The boy nodded and tapped the device in his arms. There was quiet humming sound as a hole opened in the front of it, and a spray of red light was emitted.

Irek's eyes widened as the ground in front of him was suddenly lit by red lasers, and they moved steadily closer. He closed his eyes as they washed over his prone body and climbed into the trees. "What the-?"

Max tapped the device again, and the hole closed. He pointed at a bush, his other hand busily tapping. Qindreas stalked forward, lips pulled back in a snarl. No matter how well hidden prey might be, their heat signature always gave them away. He pounced on the bush, and his claws raked Irek's hide. The grey wolf wiggled free of the sharp branches and Aindreas, cursing his luck. Before he could regain his balance, the blue dog slammed into him, sending him flying down the small incline.
    Irek sprang to his feet and growled up at his opponent. "Just give me my pack mate back!"
    Aindreas's fur bristled. "No. Besides, that's for the Alpha to decide."
    "Then let me talk to your Alpha!"
    Aindreas shook his head. "No."
    Irek snarled in fury and lunged up the small hill, tackling the blue canine. He snapped at Aindreas's neck, but was held off by his flailing paws.
    Aindreas tried to push to larger wolf off, but failed as Irek managed to club the side of his head.
    "Aindreas!" Max ran toward them as he tapped desperately on the device, It morphed into a gun shape, and aimed at the grey wolf on top.
    Irek ignored the human and tore at the blue wolf's armour, determined to kill this annoying, aggravating-a bolt of blue energy hit his shoulder, and coursed through his body. He stood rigid for a moment, and then collapsed as his brain shut down all non-life-sustaining functions.
    Aindreas shook his head, his ears still ringing from that blow. He shoved the grey wolf off and moved shakily to his feet. "Ow...stupid brute..."
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:22 am

Lady snapped at Apache and put herself between him and Okami. "OK am I and Requiem are my pups, and Nanuk my grandson." Lady's voice was laced with joy, but also stress. "Remember the story I told you at my glaciers?"

Hearing Max's device go off, Dusk took off into a flat out run, her gray cloak hood flying back off her head. Her black braid flailed out behind her as she ran, slipping on ice, but always managing to regain her balance. Her right shoulder hurt where Lady's claws had dug into her shoulder, causing her to favor it, thus making her balance worse. Upon seeing the Greg wolf fall she finally lost her footing and went sliding, barely missing Max's legs before coming to a stop next to Aindreas. "Ow." She growled, before lithely jumping back onto her booted feet.

Brushing the snow off her petite frame the sixteen year old looked up at Max and glared, her pale skin pink from the run and cold. "Are you OK?" She didn't know why she was angry. Other than bruising her pride from slipping she was fine, but she had been seriously scared Max had been hurt. She didn't want to lose anyone else. Especially not after her father's death.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:38 am

-Okami looking at Lady she tilts her head, moving closer she sniffs gently as she lowered her ears- Was I with you for long..? I just remember being taken, as a pup..
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:40 am

Max blinked, taken completely by surprise. He tried to formulate a response, but came up with nothing.
    Aindreas looked up at Dusk, confused by his blurring vision. He stepped forward and collapsed on her feet.
    Max's eyes widened, and his brain suddenly defrosted. "I-I'm fine, but I think Aindreas might have a concussion!" He dropped the device into the snow and knelt by the blue wolf's side, heaving him onto his lap. "I...might need help carrying him back...."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:42 am

I wont be a minute.. -Okami's ears perking up as she hears Max, darting out the door she runs over to where Aindreas is, seeing him on the floor Okami whines softly, nuzzling him gently- Aindreas.. Are you okay?
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:02 am

Max looked at Okami in surprise, but slowly held his hand out to her, trying to remain unthreatening. "He's unconsious kiddo. Took a nasty blow to the head." He ran a hand through Aindreas's fur and frowned. "And apparently several other hits too. Are you a glutton for punishment? All you needed to do was flush him out into the open..." He sighed, and started to try and lift Aindreas off the ground, but collapsed to his knees before he got far.

Last edited by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:15 am

Dusk, quickly grabbed hold of Aindreas rear and helped Max pick him up, muttering about stupid males beneath her breath. Her green eyes still glittered in her anger.

"Not very long." Lady says sadly. Also upon hearing Max Lady followed OK am I outside just as Requiem reappeared. The two stared at each other a moment, before Requiem politely bowed his head and motioned for her to continue. Approaching OK am I Requiems black eeyes go from Aindreas too OK am I. "Is he OK?"
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:17 am

Omg flipping autocorrect!!! Okami, Okami, Okami! U stupid phone!
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:31 am

Max helped her carry Aindreas into the village, trying to take most of the weight unto himself. He found himself staring at her, wondering why her eyes glinted so dangerously in the light. "T-thank you."
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:32 am

Dusk huffed, most of her anger draining from her. "We need to get him too the vet and send some of the men of the village to retrieve the wolf. After that me and you can work on your translation device." Pleased to have a plan, and that Max was OK she gave him a small smile. Feeling solid again her small, pale callused hands held onto Aindreas tighter as her feet threatened to slip from beneath her. The calluses were from working with fire and metal all day, so she was used to hard work.

DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:43 am

[Should the vet be in the village or in a larger city sort of nearby?]
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:59 am

(Village lol. I'm actually gonna make a area for that, but for now its fine on here. Got new locations and rule changes coming up soon as I can get my laptop back from friend. Smile)

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:41 am

*apache step out of the building carefully looking around*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

-Okami following them both as she whines softly, keeping ber head down she flicks her tail and looks around, seeing Apache she frowns a little-

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:47 am

*apache looks to okami and walks over to her* "what's up?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 am

Aindreas.. is hurt.. Badly. Not sure if he'll make it. -Sitting onto her haunches Okami flicks her tail, sniffing at the air gently-

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 am

*apache looks around frantically* "i am sorry to hear that"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:44 pm