Here be wolves and dragons...

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
Today at 12:10 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 pm by Tala

» New Beginnings
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm by Tala

» New Beginnings
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:41 am by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:25 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:44 am by Tala

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


    whats that smell?

    Share
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:29 am

    Ayase's lip curled up, revealing glistening fangs " Okami, a pathetic excuse for a wolf. A True wolf runs free not under the boot of humans." She looked toward the entrance of the cave, lost in thought. She snapped her jaws angrily before bending down and scenting Apache again.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:31 am

    *apache try's to pull away slightly* "but there not fully wolves"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 am

    Again Ayase felt her blood boil " Tainting the blood line of a wolf. That is how you breed weaklings and snakes." She shook her head, letting Apache up and making her way to the entrance of the den, sniffing lightly at the air.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:40 am

    *apache fully raises up and moves next to his alpha* "are you ok my alpha?
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:44 am

    Her tail twitched nervously. " Humans are foul creature, clumsy. Their fangs are pathetic, their claws blunt and useless. But they do have one thing that that worries me." She glanced sideways at Apache.
    "Their minds. for all their weaknesses, the make up for it by being clever. They could easily track you back to the territory Apache."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:45 am

    "i fear it was okami that tracked me, i i think she brought her human just to help capture me"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 am

    "We can't risk them making it into our territory again, I won't risk the pups." She lunged our of the den
    "Assemble the warriors, we will take the fight to them."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 am

    "alpha i recommend not fighting them"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:54 am

    She stopped and turned sharply. "And why is that." She growled lowly in her throat
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:55 am

    *apache gulps lowering his ears and head backing up* "well... it's just that..."
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:56 am

    Ayase raises her tail lifts her head " Speak up Apache, we don't have time to waste."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:59 am

    *apache steps back again and nervously speaks* "it's just that... they have lots of traps... and guns which would kill us all in a matter of minutes, also that okami's human is the lead human of the village and has a verry big knife"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 pm

    She snorts and turns away " Traps. A cowards defense." she ponders for a moment. "Fine. We will draw them out. Far enough away so that the den is safe, but far enough from their territory to avoid the traps. And we will use night fall to aid us. Humans are useless in the night, therefore so are their guns. And of course their mix breed mutts are not nearly as capable in the dark as a true wolf."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:08 pm

    "I hate to say it but they have ways around the darkness"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 pm

    " I assume you mean their use of fire, this doesn't worry me. It will only make them clumsier. And the flickering of the flame plays tricks on the human's eyes." She grinned viciously, imagining Okami's throat between her fangs.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:14 pm

    "erm... Not fire"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 pm

    " Then what is it Apache, spit it out!" She snapped her teeth at him, the thought ripping into Okami making her blood heat up.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:20 pm

    "I'm just gonna give you time to cool off" *apache nervously walks past ayase keeping his head down*
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:23 pm

    She lunged at him, taking him down to the ground and pinning him beneath her paws.
    " I asked you a question, and I expect an answer." She snapped her fangs mere centimeters away from his muzzle. "Do you have any idea how serious the situation is? They could be on their way here, now, to imprison our pack, kill our pups, and you're wasting time like an Omega. SPEAK."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:26 pm

    *apache looks panicked and speaks in a fearfull tone trying to remain still* "they have These goggles that let them see better in the dark, and lights they can carry and attach to their guns"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 pm

    Her ears pricked forward and she raised her head a bit. "....Our warriors are fast and cunning. We can handle them. We will draw their mutts out first. Separate them from the humans, take them out, then double back around and attack their humans from behind."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:32 pm

    "they won't fall for it" *apache struggles slightly*
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:36 pm

    "Then WHAT would you suggest Apache? Hm? Would you prefer that we let the ransack our territory? Hunt out prey so that we starve? Surround us, kill us off one by one?" She snarled loudly, the sounding echoing. " I will not stand by and let my pack be killed for one wolf's clumsy mistake."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 pm

    *lightly growls as the rage of the pack being harmed culls bim* "AND YOU THINK I WOULD WANT THAT TO HAPEPEN!!"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:41 pm

    Ayase raises her tail dominantly, baring her fangs as a vicious growled rips it way from her throat.

    " You will watch your tone with me runt." She snaps at his muzzle again. " I am the one thinking of ways to defend us, you are doing nothing but thinking of ways to tuck your tail and hide. Are you of Oak Claw or aren't you." He voice lowered threateningly, and she eyed his throat.

    Sponsored content

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 am