Here be wolves and dragons...

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
Today at 6:09 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:44 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:44 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:06 pm by bodolf

» Relaxing times
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:48 pm by bodolf

» Chill Time
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by bodolf

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


    whats that smell?

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:45 pm

    "no all I was doing is advising you on the Intel I got about them, and that is all I am doing, I want revenge on them for capturing me twice but I don't want any of us harmed because I did not tell you the facts"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:51 pm

    " Then you have to trust in your pack Apache. What other choices do we have?"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:52 pm

    "well okami seems to be the smartest one so if... and only if we can draw her out we may stand a better chance" *apache struggles again under her paws*
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 pm

    " I already said that" sighed and turned away, once again making her way towards the Warriors den.
    " We will rally the warriors, they and I will wait in the meadow while you-" she turned to look at him over her shoulder " Will act as bait. She seems interested in capturing you, so it will make her careless, especially since they've done it twice now" she growled disapprovingly.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm

    "alpha... there is one detail i left out as it has just accrued to me" *apache stands back up and turns to ayase*
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 pm

    She glares at him over her shoulder, waiting.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 pm

    "she has pups" *apache lowers his head* "i'm sorry my alpha"
    avatar
    AlphaAyase

    Posts : 329
    Join date : 2015-10-08
    Age : 23

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by AlphaAyase on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 pm

    Ayase's eyes widened in surprise and she turned her back to him again. she was still as a cool breeze blew against her fur.
    "..We will do what we have to, to keep the pack alive. Anyone who tries to do harm to the Oak Claw pack must be dealt with swiftly and without hesitation." Her tail lowered slightly. " And I do mean anyone. If we have to use her pups as leverage, then so be it."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:14 pm

    *apache keeps his head down* "yes alpha"

    Sponsored content

    Re: whats that smell?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 am