Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Red Moon

Tala

Re: A Red Moon

Post by Tala on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

"I getting too big for other pups. They don't let me play." -Nanuk lowering his ears as he stands, lancing at Apache he frowns slightly- "I go to see my Mama"

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:09 pm

"what about amarok? he enjoys playing with you" *apache smiles down to the pup encouraging him*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:11 pm

"I get called Mutt. Filthy half breed.." -Nanuk tilting his head, glancing up at Apache he whines softly- "what that mean?"

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:12 pm

*apache looks shocked* "who on earth says that about you? my amarok calls you a friend"
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:15 am

A small shadow darts over the packs border, her movement's like quick silver as she dodges trees and brush. The wolf's lithe muscles quieted and stretched taught as she ran full out. Her black tipped ears lay flat upon her skull, and her golden eyes were bright on her dark face.

Lady's lungs felt tight, but she was a wolf, a creature that could run miles endlessly without wearing out. Her heart pounded in her narrow, scarred white chest.

New scars littered her brown, tan, and black pelt. Pain seared her soul as memories danced in her mind as each piece of the territory passed her.

Hearing the howl of her ex-alpha she makes a sharp left in the direction of the meadows. Upon arriving she slows to a trot and makes her way through the ranks of warriors, some curling their lips back to show gleaming sharp teeth as they smelled the scent of the human Dusk, and her halfbreed humans. She ignored them, but the hackles raised on her narrow shoulders. Stopping before Ayase and her beta and delta, she lowered her head and tail in respect since she had become a loner. The thought stung, and she quickly replaced it with liaison for both packs.

"I have news. Dangerous news, Alphess. May I have permission to tell?" Her breath was breathy from her dash from the Charons Vipers lands after her mission with the human Dusk, and her son, Requiem and beta of the Vipers.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:22 am

-Nanuk glancing back at the pack lands he sees Lady and runs back, sniffing at her he frowns and tilts head- "You smell like my Mama"
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 am

Lady moved her lowered head slightly to give the pup a soft nuzzle. "Your mother is my pup."

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 am

*apache steps forward* "so what brought you back here lady?"
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:32 am

Irek sat back on his haunches, one ear perked up with curiosity at this new development. His nose twitched as a familiar smell hit his nose, causing the corners of his mouth to curl down into a frown. He inhaled deeply, filtering the scent through his nostrils as he pinpointed the source. "Lady? Did you come from the village or something? You smell like smoke."

[I swear this isn't metagaming! Irek just has a really good nose for smoke. I've actually referenced it before too.]
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 am

(I think I remember you mentioning that lol. Smile)

Lady's ears lay back on her skull and her golden eyes glemaed. A burn on her back and some deep talon wounds lay on her back. It looked as if an eagle had tried to pick her off the ground, but it had indeed been a dragon hybrid.

"Dragons." Lady's voice held a dark note and the smell of smoke filled her sensitive nose. "Wolf and dragon hybrids." That last was spat in disgust.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 am

*apache walks up to lady looking confused* "dragons? are you sure?"
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 am

"I smelled the smoke, felt the burns, and tasted their hot blood in my mouth. Yes, I am sure Beta Apache." Lady's voice was harsher than she meant it to be, but it had been a full two weeks since she had had a full nights sleep, and tha t mingled with the pain and fear was tearing away the calm composure she was accustomed too. She'd went from being a regular Shaman into something more. Her son l, Requiem, had taught her more on how to fight while using her small stature to her advantage.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:01 am

"lady, please rest ok... i can feel that you need some sleep and food ok, our alpha is currently planning to attack the charons vipers village so we shall deal with these... dragons... after" *apache gives lady a comforting nuzzle*
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 am

Lady shook her head and took a step back. "No, we can't attack them. My gandpups... we need the Charons Vipers to defeat these abominations!" They'd especially need their humans sticks that made the loud boom and killed (guns).

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 am

*apache looks nervous* "we have to work with those... runts?... no offence to your pups of course"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 am

-Bane stepping out the bushes he glances at Lady and tilts his head slightly, laying down he places hos food between his paws as he glances at the other wolves-

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:05 pm

*apache looks over to bane* "greetings bane... good hunt i trust?"
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Irek's ears perked up and his eyes sparkled with excitement at the though of dragons. "Seriously? That's amazing! Or, well, not so great, but still! Dragons!" He bounced on his feet slightly, a pup-like gettin across his face.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 pm

[I have missed Irek :') ]

-Bane rolling his eyes he sniffs at his food, glancing at Irek he flicks his tail- Will you think its cool when they burn you alive?
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Irek laughed, both at himself and his pack mate. "Knowing me, yes. I would be sitting there on fire while admiring how awesome it is to see a real life Dragon."

[And I've missed playing him. I don't think I've laughed this much in a while]
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Lady gives Bane a slight nod, but her golden eyes go immediately to the rabbit and just as quickly away. "Wolf dragon hybrids." Lady corrected Irek. It felt good to be home again. Her golden eyes go to Ayase who seemed to be deep in thought, before going back to the others.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:07 pm

-Bane standing as he lowers his ears, padding to Lady he drops the rabbit at her feet and backs away as he sits- You have it.. you look more hungry than I.
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm

"Oh. Well that's not quite as awesome as a full Dragon."
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

"The human Dusk slew the last one. I'm sorry to burst your bubble." A slight amusement tinged Lady's voice.

Lady's golden eyes watched Bane like shiny gold coins on her dark face. Usually she'd reject anyone's food, but she was starving.

Lady gave Bane a quick lick to the cheek in thanks before she began eating the rabbit with gusto. It took a lot out of a she wolf as tiny as she to fight creatures three times the size of normal wolves.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:22 pm

-Bane's ears perking up as he wags his tail slightly, glancing at Lady and smirking before he laws down- I can catch you more.. if you like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 pm