WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
Captured & taunted - Page 7 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Captured & taunted

Okami
    Okami

Captured & taunted - Page 7 Empty Re: Captured & taunted

Post by Okami Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:59 pm

-Bardou yapping as he jumps up and tries to grab Bodolf's tail, Adamir following behind Okami as she reaches the forest-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:01 pm

*bodolf stops next to okami* "so... Your not going to really hurt me right?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 pm

No. You big oaf. -Okami would smirk as she watches Kira jump on Adamir as he whines, sitting onto her haunches she smirks-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

"ok, I was a little worried" *chuckles starting to scan the area*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:19 pm

-Kira chasing after a rabbit as she barks, Whining as it gets away as Okami chuckles softly, nuzzling her pup gently- Start off small, little one. Like a rat or a mouse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 pm

*bodolf's gaze focuses at a clearing* "mouse hole in that clearing"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:15 am

-Okami watching Kira as she dives on her brothers, flicking her ears she smiles as she sits down beside them-
    Lady
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:39 am

Lady shakes out her fur and pauses as Oakmi and Bodolf takes off.... with pups on their heels. Freezing, Lady watches the pups trip after them with burning gold eyes as emotions gripped her. Had she been gone so long? It hadn't felt like it, what with her and the human and her son running for their lives and trying to finish what Dusk's father had started.

"Go. I'll tell the others while you tell them." Requiem's deep, voice said. Lady looked at her son, but was unable to decipher what emotions lay in his dark as sin eyes. Nodding she went after her daughter... and grandpups.

Laying low and using the stealth she was known for Lady followed them down wind, her brown, black, and tanned pelt the perfect camouflage for her surroundings. Pausing in some brush she watches the two alphas training her pups.

Finally unable to help herself, Lady limped out of her hiding spot, her back left leg held up and favored.

"Okami. Bodolf. I have extremely pressing news I need to tell you both. There's danger heading towards our lands." She paused to look at her grandpups, the coolness she had tried to hide her feelings behind melting, and allowing her golden eyes to melt. The scent of Apache tickled her nose and her black tipped ears perked, but that was all she did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:19 am

*bodolf looks to lady* "what is it?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:23 am

Apache has been sneaking around for a while. what so you think Bodolf? -Okami glancing at Lady she huffs quietly, standing she follows Kira slowly as she chases a mouse-
    Lady
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:30 am

Giving a small growl, Lady darts in front of Okami to stop her and the pup. "Yes, Oak Claw is getting riled up and threatening ya, but there's more dangerous enemies knocking on our door that threaten the lives of both packs and your precious humans." Which she stunk of now thanks to traveling and defending the two-leg, Dusk.

Pinning her ears back she looks at Bodolf and Okami both. "Have you ever heard of dragons before? The winged fire breathers?" She looked down at the pups briefly, a protectiveness pumping through her veins as her wounded body throbbed from the memories of powerful muscle and fangs. She would defend both the Vipers and Oak Claw with her life, but she needed to get them to work together...
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:34 am

Yet I have not attacked that stupid pack since we apparently made peace with them. But you aren't in that pack anymore. So of course they will attack. -Brushing past Lady as Okami growls softly, Bardou glancing at Lady as he hides behind Bodolf and perks his ears up-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:34 am

*bodolf stands next to okami* "yeah... The harbingers if the end if days.... Why?"
    *apache over hears voices and softly approaches with out any of them noticing and listens*
    Lady
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 am

Frustration creeps into Lady, setting her blood ablaze. Whirling with the speed of quick silver she nipped Okamis haunches in an attempt to grab her attention. "Oak Claw is in my blood, and the Vipers my soul. Quit acting like a sullen pre adult and listen if you care at all for your family. While you were here, me and your brother traveled with Dusk to finish the dragon that had killed her father. It was supposed to be the last of its kind." A soft horror filled her eyes as dark memories sung and danced in her mind. "It had offsprings. Beasts worse than hellhounds." A shiver wracked her small vbody. "They were part wolves. Looked like out kind, but with horns growing from their skulls and leathery wings that sprout from their bavks. They're twice our size. They're worse than our Full Moon forms." Fear threaded through her voice, something she hated, but the memories of the burning eyes...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:46 am

*bodolf looks in horror at lady* "we must do something... But must we really work with those oak claw scum"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:47 am

You left me. Without a word. -Okami's ears dropping as she flicks her tail, sitting onto her haunches she claws at the dirt gently and sniffs at the air- You come into my life. Announce that you are my mother. Then leave with my so called brother, who said nothing to me either.
    Lady
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:55 am

"Okami..." Lady's voice softened. "I will make it up to you, but if you knew me at all you'd know I did it with your protection foremost in my heart. I suffered for YEARS without knowing if you were even alive. I wasn't about to let go of any chance of losing you two. I do love you." Shaking out her pelt Lady grew somber. "Theres a sword we need to find. Think you can work with Oak Claw long enough to protect these lands?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:56 am

*bodolf turns with a huff and walks towards the pups*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 am

As long as Apache stops sneaking around the village. He isn't very good at it for a start. And as long as none of them hurt my family. -Okami perking her ears up as she watches Adamir pad over to Lady, looking up at her he wags his tail and glances back at Bodolf- "Who dis?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:00 am

*bodolf still walking away from lady* "I don't know any more..."
    Lady
    Lady
    Admin

Post by Lady Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:00 am

"What of you, Bodolf?" Lady asks, chiding herself for not including the Alpha Male.

Lowering her head towards the pup, Lady gave him a soft nuzzle. "As for Apache, he's harmless, and I'll be sure to teach him stealth more."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 am

*apache steps out from behind the tree* "not that good am I not?"

*bodolf stops with a huff and speaks in and almost cold tone* "what do you mean, what of me?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:03 am

This is my.. mother. -Okami standing as she glances at the pups, Adamir pawing at her gently as he jumps on her paw-

-Okami lowering her ears as she watches them, sighing gently- I had pups.. And you weren't there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:58 am

*bodolf looks back at okami* "so.... are you happy your mother is back?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:29 am

-Okami would frown as she glances at Bodolf, picking Kira up by the scruff of her neck as she mumbles, padding away from them slightly she lowers her ears-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content