Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by bodolf

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

charon's fall

Tala

Re: charon's fall

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:00 am

-Okami snarling as she paces about the village, her tail swishing as he flicks her ears forward and glances at the two wolves- As long as Ayase does not hurt Bodolf. No harm will come to you two. But I want my mate back.
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 am

*Hades looks around then to Apache "I think your right why did she leave us"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 am

" I dragged your sorry tail here because your damn humans we're surrounding us, I needed a bargaining chip." Her ears flattened a bit. " I thought Apache and Hades were right behind me.."

Shaking herself she glares back down at bodolf. " Now, we're heading back to that rotting carcass of a village you mutts call a home and I'm getting my wolves back. So long as Okami decides to keep her tail in hernown lands we won't have any further problems."

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:12 am

"if i know anything about your little mutts they are trying to bust out now so... also okmi won't let her catch go, she likes to toy with her prey, you little apache... she has already started to break" *bodolf letting out a sly smirk as he speaks*

*apache looks nervously at okami* "just let us leave okami and bodolf will be let go ok, as long as we are unharmed that is"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 am

-Okami would snort then, throwing her head back she sniffs at the air them turms her gaze onto Apache- Do you really think I am that stupid? She will come here for you. I am not just going to let you go, I may never see Bodolf Again..
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:24 am

Hades looks at okami baring teeth "if you was smart you let us go and Ayase will not harm you or any of your worthless pack and humans"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 am

Before letting Bodolf to his paws Ayase gives him a quick bite to the muzzle, warning him that any attempt at escape would be unwise.
    She steps away towering to her full height. She wasnt just large for a female, she was large for a wolf in general, even more so compared to mix breeds like the one in front of her.

" You want to go home, and I want my wolves back. We can make this easy on one another." Growling lowly in her throat she locked eyes with Bodolf, "or we can make this very difficult. "

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:35 am

*bodolf looks scared at ayse shaking his head from the bite* "don;t bite me" *jumps up and makes a sprint towards the forest*

*apache whispers to hades so okami does not hear* "i will distract okami and you make a break for it, ok.. she would prefer me captured as she has already started trying to break me... just run and get alpha ok?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:43 am

-Okami pacing around the wolves she growls quietly in her throat, flicking her ears forward as she sniffs at the wolves and wriggles her nose- Apache. Does your Alpha know of the time when you were last in this village.. sniffing every human.. trying to get to know them. and a member of my pack, you let his human actually touch you.
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:47 am

Hades listens to Apache *whispers back are you sure* then glares at okami
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 am

Ayase cocks one ear to the side in annoyance and watches Bodolf make a break for the tree line.
    "Proof that breeding with dogs is unwise." She grumbles before casually walking to a tree and tearing off a length of vine. Sighing , she lunges into the forest, her strong legs eating up the distance between her and Bodolf..As she nears him she growls loudly, smiling as he yelps and stumbles.

She rams him with her shoulder, sending him rolling a bit before he hits a boulder and stops. Before he can catch his breath she uses the vine, wrapping it around his neck and standing on the end of it.

" there dog. " she laughs " a leash should feel right at time to you." She tugs on it roughly, dragging him along. "Lets try this again yes? Maybe if you behave I'll let you keep your eyes."

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:02 am

*bodolf stands lowering his head walking along side ayase out of breathe and winded with a slight limp* " damn wolves"

*apache wispers to hades* "i am about to run ok... when okami gives chase you run as fast as you can, in zig zags ok... just remember... zig zag, zig zag, zig zag and do not stop" *looks at okami and smirks calling to her* "hay half breed, if you catch me with out your humans i will give my self to you... i will be all yours okami , to break to kill to make your pet... what ever you want 100% yours" *whispers good luck to hades before bolting in the opposite direction to okami as fast as he can*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:25 am

-Okami would smirk as she watches Apache run, snarling as she walks around Hades and bares her teeth- That dog is really stupid. He thinks i'll chase a stupid warrior when I have Ayase's partner. Or whatever you are to her.
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:40 am

Hades glares at okami "you think you can scare me by pacing around and showing your teeth think again have you not seen what I have done to your warriors and its none of your business who I am to her" *growling as okami walks around him
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:51 am

It is glaringly obvious you dumb mutt. -Okami chuckling as she sits down, attaching a chain around Hades hind leg she smirks to herself- Don't even think about running off. Or my human will shoot you.
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 am

Hades chuckling what do think this chain is going to do save you and once I break free i am going to destroy what's left of your pathetic pack *fiercely growls*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:11 am

Then my humans will kill you. I really don't care what you do dog. Harm any of my pack or any humans. And I will rip your throat out whilst your precious mate watches. -Okami snarling as she sits back onto her haunches, raising her paw as she licks it gently-
    Hades

Post by Hades on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:42 am

Hades glaring at okami "you can try to rip my throat out i wont make it easy for you besides if you wanted me dead you would have done it already and by the way if you mange to do so Ayase will have you,your pack and humans as decorations in her den *laughing at the thought of all the vipers as decorations*

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 am

*apache suddenly runs up head-butting okami hard in the side taking her to the ground standing over her growling before starting to remove the chain from hades*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 am

-Okami growling loudly she gets up, sending her teeth into Apache's flank she drags him backwards, snarling aa she does so- Wanna get darted again dog?

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 am

*apache yelps and turns swiping okami in the side of the head hard again forcing her to the ground*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:36 am

-Okami baring her teeth as she dives onto Apache, tackling him to the ground as she pins him down whilst placing her claws against his throat she snarls low in her throat- You really are stupid.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 am

*apache remains still under her growling deep in his throat* "let him go mutt" *snaps his jaws*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:40 am

No you stupid dog. I am trading you both for Bodolf. -Okami snapping her jaws at Apache's throat as she growls, digging her claws lightly into the skin at his neck- I was willing to play nice. But you.. being the stupid dog you are. Brought out my bad side. We don't have many iq points do we?

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 am

*apache snarls as he winces at the pain in his neck* "get your filthy claws off me now!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:22 am