Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by bodolf

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

charon's fall

Tala

Re: charon's fall

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:27 am

-Okami's eyes darting around as she snarls quietly, covering her pups with her body she glances at Nanuk- Nanuk. Get behind me.

-Okami's gaze turning to Bodolf as she whimpers softly, looking at Ayase she growls quietly- What is the meaning of this attack? You clearly don't honor our truce. And you call yourself a wolf. You hold your head high and can pretend but you are just as bad as a member of this pack.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:30 am

(Soŕry I have not been active. Going through irl stuff. But I promise to start being more active if other people are)

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 am

*bodolf looks at okami tears in his eyes* "get out of here okami, and keep the pups safe"

*apache snarls at okami* "don't you dare talk to my alpha like that you hybrid mutt"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:40 am

Hybrid yes. But far more advanced in every way. Now shush. I wasn't talking to you. -Glancing at Apache as Okami smirks slightly, her ears lowering as she hears Kira whining-

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:42 am

*apache growls more* "my alpha is busy with your waste of a mate"

*bodolf looks at okami* "please... Just run, keep the pups safe"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:48 am

-Nanuk whimpering as he hides with the other pups, Okami glancing at him she tilts her head, nuzzling him softly she turns back to Apache- Now how about you answer my question since your precious Alpha is so busy.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 am

*apache sbaps his jaws at okami* "what question!"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:51 am

Oh please. -Okami would smirk then, quickly whispering something to Nanuk as she steps forward slightly- Why attack? I thought we were in a truce? None of my pack attacked first. That I know of.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:54 am

*apache looks softly at the pup and sighs* "my alpha... Is made that okami captured me three times so is coming to get some pay back, I tried to get her to back down but she still attacked"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:58 am

There was reasons for that. You entered my packs borders without permission. -Okami snarling quietly as she looks around, flicking her ears as she keeps her gaze on Apache-

And what of Nanuk? How do you think he will feel about all this? He is scared of you all. Fears for his brothers and sister's life.

-Nanuk leading the other pups away as he whines softly, Bardou glancing back at Okami before hiding-

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:01 pm

*chuckles* "I am sorry my alpha saw me being captured as a threat but we will not harm any pups if we can help it" *moves closer to okami and speaks in a sly tone* "so be a good little girl and shut up, play nice and don't move"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

-Okami baring her teeth as she chuckles softly, looking the wolf up and down she flicks her tail-

The only reason why you, and most of your pack are still alive now. Is because I have not given the order for the human warriors to attack. Oh and dont worry. They are in a tower, above us. Oh dear. You can't reach them.

-Okami growling as she paces around Apache, snarling quietly- A small part of Nanuk still has respect and love for you and this.. pack. So I suggest you don't break that.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:08 pm

*apache stands at the ready growling and bearing his teeth* "and that is why we are better than you... We can take you alone... You hide behind your humans"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:17 pm

At least we care about truces. And honoring them something of which you mutts are clearly forgetting. -Okami still pacing around Apache as she growls softly, looking at the wolf- How do you think Bane will react when he hears of this?

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:18 pm

*apache continues to growl* "I would stop making me feel trapped mutt!" *snaps his jaws again*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Same goes to you dog. -Okami would smirk as she watches Apache, looking him up and down before standing infront of him- And how do you think Lady will feel? She will hate you and your pack for this.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:22 pm

*stands glaring at okami a low growl in his throat* "how would you feel if we tore your bodolf apart? You don't seem to care about him... Letting so called mutts like me call him a waste"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 pm

-Okami glancing at Bodolf her hears lower slightly, turning her gaze back to Apache she snarls whilst baring her teeth- Don't threaten me, dog. And if you play dirty. So will i. And you even with your tiny dog brain should be able to figure out what that is.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 pm

"hay... I am only curious is all, as I said... You don't seem to care for him, I just want to let him hear how you really feel about him bofore my alpha takes him" *a sly smirk forms as he awaits an answer*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:31 pm

[hears? ears*^^]

If your Alpha harms even a hair on his head. I will make you suffer ten times as worse of what she will do to him. Don't test me dog. -Okami snapping her jaws at Apache as she steps closer, sneaking a glance at Bodolf she snarls at Apache-

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:32 pm

*apache lets out a sly and cold chuckle* "oh so you do care about him"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:35 pm

-Okami pacing around Apache as she snarls, glancing at Bodolf she lowers her ears slightly and whimpers softly, turning her gaze to Apache she growls- Now answer my questions dog. How will Bane and Lady feel about this?

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:39 pm

"there... opinion... will be heard and thought on but end of the day this is on ayase... i am just finding it so funny that a mutt with such a..." *sniffs okami* "...low rank thinks she can threaten a beta... aspecily with suck a promise that if my alpha hurts her..." *mockingly looks to bodolf then back to okami* "lets face it... her serves you like a he is your toy... so lets go with that, if she hurts your toy that you would come at me" *chuckles*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Low rank? I am am Alpha of yhis pack and Bodolf is my mate. Something of which you do not have dog. You mated with your precious Alpha to have a pup. How pathetic. She did that out of pity. No one will love you. -Okami snarling louder as she walks around Apache, sniffing him a little she smirks- Dog.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:46 pm

*apache's ears lower slightly and his strong solid growl softens and shakes in his throat slightly* "i am no dog you mutt! i am a pure blood wolf"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:27 am