Here be wolves and dragons...

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Relaxing times
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:48 pm by (beta)apache

» Chill Time
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by (beta)apache

» The Call of The Wild
Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:33 am by Hades

» family reunion
Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 am by Guest

» Create Your Charon's Vipers Pack Member Here
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:15 pm by Guest

» Create Your Wolf Here
Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm by Tala

» ¥~it Must Be Something In The Water~¥
Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 am by Hades

» reunited again
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm by Guest

» a new face and possible new member!
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


    the recovery

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:02 pm

    *bodolf sighs and starts trying to rip at the fur wincing as his teeth are still not fixed*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Tala on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:04 pm

    -Okami lowering her ears as she hears him wince, flicking her ears- Want me to bite off chunks for you..? I don't want you to accidently chew on a bone. Please..
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:05 pm

    *bodolf looks at okami and lowers his ears* "erm... are you really sure?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Tala on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:06 pm

    Yes. Don't be a numpty. -Okami nuzzling Bodolf as she wags her tail, starting to bite off chuncks of meat from the dear and placing them beside the body-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:07 pm

    *bodolf sighs* "thank you okami" *he then starts to eat the chunks of meat*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Tala on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:12 pm

    -Okami wagging her tail as she places the last chunk of meat down, looking at Bodolf as she licks the blood from her muzzle- I spotted an old rabbit's burrow. It does smell of wolf.. but the smell is very old. Wanna sleep there?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 pm

    *bodolf nods slightly as he eats*
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 7964
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Tala on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 pm

    Come on you. -Okami smirking as she watches Bodolf, turning around and gently flicking her tail on his face and padding over to the old rabbit burrow, digging at the entrance to make it a little bigger-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 pm

    *bodolf turns to follow okami* "ok"

    *calum walks up looking at okmai*

    Sponsored content

    Re: the recovery

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:00 am