Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm by bodolf

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Tala

Re: reunited again

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:58 am

-Scarlet running over as she grips Josh's ankle and gently pulls him from under Okami whilst she lays passed out- "Josh.. thank you. So much"

-Khari nodding as she yawns softly, closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:00 am

*bodolf lays next to okami whimpering as he nuzzles her starting to cry* "okami"

*josh lays still, exhausted trying to catch his breath nearly passing out himself with the other human still tied to his belt*

*talyn rolls his eyes and lays still*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:02 am

"Josh. She could have died." -Scarlet sniffing as she pulls Josh up and hugs him tightly, kissing his cheek and taking the human from his belt as she looks at Josh- "Thank you. You okay?"

-Matt running over with his bag as he kneels beside Okami whilst her ear twitches a little-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:03 am

*bodolf growls at matt as he nuzzles okami*

*josh nods slightly trying to remain awake*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am

"Bodolf.. let him see to her. I am not a vet. he is." -Scarlet sighing as she looks at Bodolf and kneels beside him, gripping his scarf gently-

-Matt eyeing Bodolf as he gently lifts Okami up, carrying her into his house and laying him on the table as Scarlet strokes Bodolf"s fur softly- "Please stay calm boy.."

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:07 am

*bodolf jumps up barking trying to get at matt growling pulling hard against scarlett's grip nearly breaking free*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:09 am

"Bodolf" -Scarlet frowning as she yanks Bodolf back and looks at Josh- "I'm sorry.. i would stay with you. But I need to go with Okami. i'll come and see you later"

-Scarlet sighing as she walks inside Matt's house, still gripping Bodolf's scarf-

-Kira whining as she sees Josh from the doorway of his house, running out to him and licking his face gently-

-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:11 am

*josh trys to turn his head away nearly passing out, kira being the only thing stopping him*

*bodolf pulls as hard as he can barking, snarling, growling and snapping his jaws at matt trying to get at okami nearly pulling free of scarlett's grip* "let me get to her! now!"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 am

-Bardou dragging the human over to the cells as Kira whines, biting onto Josh's jacket as she tries to sit him up-

"Bodolf!" -Scarlet frowning as she takes a collar and leash from her bag whilst Matt sets some machines up- "Do I have to use these on you boy? Stay calm or you will wait outside!"

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:11 am

*josh remains still as kira try's to help him trying to stay awake look at kira trying to lift the arm by her speaking in a weak whisper* "k... kira"

*bodolf not hearing scarlett keeps pulling hard as he barks and growls at matt trying his best to escape scarlett's grip to get at okami, managing to pull scarlett forward a few steps and nearly pulling her over all of his focus on okami*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:21 pm

"Josh! Get up!" -Kira whining as she looks at him and licks his face-

-Scarlet frowning as she puts a muzzle on Bodolf, putting the collar around his neck as she clips a leash onto it- "Bad"

-Matt sliding some gloves on as he moves a light so it is shining down on Okami,-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:17 pm

*bodolf pulls hard managing to get into matt's house running at him*

*josh opens his eyes looking at kira speaking softly* "hay girl"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:41 pm

"Get up Josh." -Kira whining as she licks Josh's face, pawing at him gently-

"Bodolf" -Scarlet frowning as she pushes Bodolf to the ground and pins him down, gripping the collar around his neck- "Calm down. Before I dart you. Let the vet treat Okami"

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm

*bodolf struggles as hard as he can trying to get at okami, unable to move in scarlett's pin growling trying to call out being stopped by the muzzle as he looks at okami*

*josh slowly sits up looking at kira* "i'm up girl... don't worry"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:53 pm

-Scarlet hold Bodolf down as she frowns-

-Matt sighing softly as he holds a small machine over Okami and frowning as he looks at the monitor- "Uhm.."

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 pm

*bodolf lays still knowing he can't escape scarlett his shoulders tense ready to run if scarlett allowed him to move growling as he watches matt working on okami*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:09 pm

"She is pregnant.." -Matt frowning as he moves the machine over Okami's stomach, injecting her with some pain killers-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:11 pm

*bodolf growls deeper as scarlett holds him in place his shoulders still tense ready to move if scarlett let him*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:12 pm

"Bodolf. Growl once more and I will dart you. and you will spend a night in the kennels." -Scarlet frowning as she keeps her hold on Bodolf, watching as Matt injects an iv drip into her-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:14 pm

*bodolf becomes silent still ready to move as he watches*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:16 pm

"Come inside.." -Kira whimpering as she looks at Josh and nuzzles him softly-

"I'm not sure how many pups.. if any are still there." -Matt gulping as he looks at Bodolf, placing a breathing tube in Okami's mouth-

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm

*bodolf glares at matt as he is held wanting to struggle but knowing it is a waste of energy against scarlett, he lays waiting for scarlett to lessen her grip to allow him the movement he would need to break free*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:24 pm

"Bodolf. I am about to dart you and drag you out of here and put you in the kennels. Calm the hell down" -Scarlet frowning at him as she grips his muzzle-

-Matt eyeing Bodolf for a moment as he cleans the blood from Okami's head,- "I won't hurt her Bodolf.. I want to help her."

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:26 pm

*bodolf remains still letting scarlett keep him in place watching okami waiting for scarlett to let him go keepign his shoulders tensed but not as agressive knowing scarlett has him unable to move*

*josh sits looking at kira*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:31 pm

-Kira wagging her tail as she looks at Josh, licking his face gently-

-Matt attaching some prods to Okamis chest, everyone being able to hear her heartbeat-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:31 pm