WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 37 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Anonymous

reunited again - Page 37 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 am

*orion looks at kira* "he bit stupid"

*the man looks at bodolf* "pups? but we got him fixed the day after we got him... and those papers are fake because we lost them when we got him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 am

"Oh hun.. Sometimes humans are. But he is very loyal and he loves us all so much. He would protect us with his life." -Kira sniffing the sofa and wagging her tail as she smells Joshs scent-

"Mhm, well Bardou here is his son" -Scarlet smiling as Bardou nuzzles her leg and snarls at the man- "You can clearly see that your vet failed with that. It doesn't matter if the papers are fake. You have been gone for sometime. And after 6 months, these documents that you claim are fake are legal now. So. I will ask you one last time. get out"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:24 am

*the man grips the knife tighter* "not with out my wolf"

*bodolf stands on the other side of scarlett showing the man that it would be very unwise to try and hurt scarlett*

*orion sighs walking back to the bed* "but he very stupid mommy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:27 am

"Not always. Now get some rest." -Kira sitting down and lowering her ears as she looks around the house-

"Are you really going to be that stupid? There are pack of Hybrids in this village. And if Bodolf were to howl in a certain way, they would all swarm this house and rip your worthless body into many little pieces. So, get the hell out of this house. And the village"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 am

*the man glances at okami raising the knife lifting his foot...but before he could even think bodolf rushes him forcing him the ground and biting his neck leaving him alive but critically bleeding as blood sprays up the wall before bodolf bites his shoulder destroying bone, muscle and skin alike in just one bite causing josh to recoil and vomit heavily as josh screams out in pure terror kira able to hear him and the distress in his voice* "OH GOD!"

*orison lays down and licks his paw* "i guess"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:35 am

"Bodolf Enough!" -Scarlet saying this in a firm voice as she pulls him away, kicking the mans knife away she kneels beside him and injects the man with a strong pain killer, quickly using a towel to put pressure on the wound around his neck-

"Orion. I want you, your brothers and your sister to stay in that bed. Do not move. Do not open the door for anyone." -Kira perking her ears up as she hears Josh, running outside to Josh and growling as she looks around her, standing infront of Josh-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:38 am

*josh doubles over and vomits again*

*bodolf stands next to scarlett keeping his head low to her to show that he obeys her orders but is there to defend her if needed*

*the man looks up at scarlett shaking in sock and blood loss trying to swallow as the towel turns red quickly* "you.... you.... you.... n....need... to... to... con.... control.... h... him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 am

"Bodolf. Go protect Okami okay? She has been very jumpy since those pups. This guy is fine now. If anyhing happens Bardou will protect me." -Scarlet smiling a little at Bodolf as she quickly puts another towel on the wound and rolls her eyes at Josh, applying more pressue to the wound she starts to use her other hand to clean the mans face- "He will be fine. Just stay calm. Try to breathe deeply if you can"

-Kira whining as she gently pulls Josh away from the scene of the blood, nuzzling his leg softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 am

*josh takes a deep breathe able to stop himself vomiting as he looks at scarlett* "scarlett? we may have a problem"

*bofolf glances at the man before walking to okami and nuzzling her* "are you ok?"

*the man keeps shaking slowly getting stronger* "you... you need to.... con... contol him better you... you stupid woman... look... look what he did to me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

"Don't insult someone trying to save your life" -Scarlet frowning as she looks at the man- "Yes Josh?"

Yeah.. -Okami slowly nodding as she keeps her paws on the side of the box whilst keeping her gaze on the pups-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 am

*bodolf nods as he nuzzles okami looking at the pups*

*josh sighs* "can we talk outside please?"

*the man lifts his arm slowly placing his hand on the towel to hold it against his neck* "w... why did he do this?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:53 am

"Because he did. Now shut up and keep your hand on that. Move suddenly. And Bardou will snap your neck" -Scarlet frowning as she stands and grabs a clean towel heading outside whilst Bardou softly growls at the man-

If he comes near any of my babies. I'll stop him from having any babies of his own. -Okami glancing at the man for a moment before turning her gaze back to the pups-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:56 am

*bodolf sighs* "i went to far didn't i?"

*the man lays holding the towel looking at bardou as he sits up*

*josh follows scarlett before looking at her* "you know bodolf is not safe anymore right... you know once they have the taste for human blood they are a ticking time bomb..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 am

-Bardou baring his teeth as his growling gets a little louder-

Yes you did. We never do that Bodolf. You pin humans down first.. Bite onto their ankle and drag them to the ground or something like that. -Okami lowering her ears a little-

"I know Bodolf. Okami has killed a few humans and she is fine. She even adores you now. So Bodolf will be fine." -Scarlet frowning at Josh as she cleans the blood from her hands-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 am

*josh nods* "but don;t you want to play it safe... he is a wolf after all is all i was thinking"

*bodolf lowers his ears and whimpers* "i... i saw the knife pointed at you and.... and i just lost it... i am so so sorry okami" *he looks over at the man and sigh as the man sits up watching barou keeping the towel on his neck* "oh quiet you, i am just sitting up"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:05 pm

-Bardou huffing as he keeps his gaze on the man-

"I can handle myself Josh" -Scarlet mumbling as she heads back inside her house as Kira follows her, nuzzling Bardou as she sighs- "Are you okay?"

-Okami keeping her gaze on the pups as she shakes a little- Before you even think of coming near me. Clean the blood from your muzzle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:08 pm

*bodolf stands walking out of the house to the pond at the back of the village*

*josh sighs as he walks to his house*

*the man sits against the wall of scarlett's house as he finally stops bleeding*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:06 pm

-Scarlet looking at the man and bringing her bag over,- "I am going to need to stitch that. Otherwise you will begin bleeding again"

-Okami lowering her ears as she keeps her gaze on the pups-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:50 pm

*bodolf closes his eyes dunking his head in the pond shaking his head to get all the blood from his fur*

*the man grunts moving his hand* "the faster you patch me up the faster I can get the hell out of here"

*josh steps out of his house and calls out in a soft tone* "Kira, can you come here please girl?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:05 pm

"I will be back mum.." -Kira perking her ears up as she hears Josh, nuzzling Okami gently and padding outside to Josh-

-Scarlet smirking a little as she slides some gloves on and opens her bag, taking the towel off as she begins to stitch up the mans wound-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:06 pm

*bodolf walks back into the house and nits next to scarlett with a whimper with his ears down*

*josh smiles at kira* "you wanna go for a walk girl?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:12 pm

"I will be with you in a minute Bodolf." -Scarlet keeping her gaze on the mans neck as she continues to carefully stitch it-

"Bardou. Could you watch my pups please..?" -Kira nuzzling Josh as she looks at Scarlet's house and barks softly, Bardou padding out as he stands beside Kira- "Uhm, sure"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:14 pm

*josh smiles* "am i ok to bring my pistol girl? i want to see where you would be living if you went to your mate ok?"

*bodolf sits still next to scarlett keeping his head low to her"

*the man glances at bodolf eyeing him up and down*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:19 pm

-Bardou heading inside Josh's house as Kira looks at Josh and shakes her head, whining as she nuzzles him softly- "No.. I wil protect you Josh."

-Scarlet finishing the stitching as she sighs, spraying a little disinfectant over the wound and cleaning his neck up a little- "You should be okay now. Try not to get dirt in that, and if it does bleed just wrap a bandage around it"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 pm

*the man nods as he stands up* "thanks, now i am going to get the hell out of here"

*josh nods as he places his hand on the side of kira's face with a smile* "your a good girl, my pistol stays here then"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm