WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

a new face and possible new member!

Okami
    Okami

a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:51 pm

"Long story.." -Nanuk chuckling softly as he looks at Josh, nuzzling his hand softly-

-Kira smirking as she rests her head on Talyn's gently-
    Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! - Page 12 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:52 pm

*talyn smiles* "hey there"

*josh smiles as he pulls his hand away* "glad to finally see a friendly one around here"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:56 pm

-Nanuk shaking his fur a little and yawning, Willow pawing at Nanuk as he smiles and nuzzles her gently- "Hello Willow, being good are we?"

"Hey" -Kira wagging her tail slightly, yawning softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:57 pm

*talyn chuckles as he lays still* "so... how long are you holding josh out here for?"

*josh sits still against the wall looking around as orion runs out and into nanuk*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"Hello Orion.." -Nanuk smiling as he lays down on the floor so he is level with the pups, looking at Orion-

-Kira sighing as she watches Josh- "I will take him back soon."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:03 pm

*orion jumps on nanuk and paws at his ears* "hi uncle"

*talyn nods* "ok, it was good to see him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:14 pm

"Hello Mr" -Nanuk smirking as he watches Nanuk, flicking his tail and chuckling softly- "Being good for your mummy and daddy?"

"Really?" -Kira frowning a little as he nuzzles Talyn- "I thought you didn't like him.. I mean.. I know he is a bit derpy at times. But he has a heart of gold. He takes care of me and always looks out for me.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:15 pm

*talyn sighs* "i don't like him... but i respect that he looks out for you and takes care of you and that is good enough for me"

*orion starts to jump up and down on nanuk* "yes uncle, i a good boy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:40 pm

"Good boy" -Nanuk smiling as he turns his head around and chuckles as he watches him, turning to face Kira- "I best get going.. I am going to visit mother and stay there a while"

"And the pups.. he worries about them also." -Kira raising her head and smiling as she watches Josh-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 pm

*josh yawns looking at kira with tired eyes*

*orion jumps of nanuk laughing*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 pm

"I'll take him back now." -Kira licking the fur on Talyn's head gently and standing up- "You coming too Nanuk?"

-Nanuk yawning softly as he stands, shaking his fur a little- "Sure. I am heading that way anyway"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:47 pm

*talyn smiles* "are you coming back here?"

*josh looks at kira watching her*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:50 pm

"Yes.. I said I would spend a few days here.. to see if the pups like it " -Kira nuzzling Talyn and smiling, padding over to Josh and licking his face gently, nudging his chest softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

*josh looks at kira placing a hand on her fur* "what is it girl?"

*talyn nods* "i was just asking because if you were staying out there i was going to come with you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:54 pm

"No.. it isnt fair on the pups. As much as I wanna go back and stay with Josh, I need to see if I like it here as well as the pups" -Kira sighing softly, placing her muzzle under Josh's arm as she nudges it up gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm

*talyn smiles* "as long as you can keep him controlled he can stay here, but you would have to be ready to hold him in case someone catches his scent"

*josh slowly stands looking at kira*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:01 pm

"No I wanna take him home.. he will be safe there. I don't mind pinning him if I need too.. But I can't do it all the time. it upset ls me. so i think its best if he goes home" -Kira nuzzling Josh softly whilst Nanuk stretches-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

*talyn nods* "i am sorry you had to do that"

*josh smiles placing his hand on kira's head* "thanks for bringing me out here girl... i am glad your letting me see you and the pups out here"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:00 pm

"Its fine.. it kept him safe." -Kira wagging her tail as she nuzzles Josh softly, smiling-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:01 pm

*josh smiles more looking at kira*

*talyn nods* "i also think part of you enjoyed it to"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 pm

"What? Pinning him down?" -Kira huffing softly, nudging Josh gently and padding to Nanuk as he waits for Kira-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:04 pm

*talyn sighs* "well not the pinning him part no... but just the thought that you could have done anything you wanted to him like licking his face or nuzzling him"

*josh walks to kira* "you taking me home girl?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:07 pm

-Kira nodding as she looks at Josh, licking his hand softly and pawing at his leg gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:08 pm

*talyn chuckles* "that would have been funny to watch"

*josh kneels down looking at kira* "thank you girl"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:00 pm

"I guess.. see you soon Talyn. And guys, be good for your Daddy and Grandpa." -Kira looking back at the pups and smiling, licking Josh's face gently and wagging her tail-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:50 pm