WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
family reunion - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

family reunion

Anonymous

family reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: family reunion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 pm

*apache looks at okami* "you have an oak claw generation wolf here! he better eb here on his own free will"

*bodolf walks into scarlett's house and over to and sitting as he places the blanket behind him before taking the book off scarlett placing it faced down by his paws and placing a paw on the boo growling softly at scarlett as he sits still hiding the blanket* "we need to talk scarlett"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 pm

"Bodolf.. Whats wrong.?" -Scarlet frowning as she takes her glasses off, quickly glancing at her bag then back to Bodolf- "Whats up boy?"

Oh. Him. -Okami smirking a little, watching Tala as Bodolf Jr paws at her gently- That Wolf, apparently his name is Buck. he attacked Kira.. follows her back to the village, pins Remus down. Almost killing him. So Scarlet knocked him out and Kira put him in that cage. Talyn said he is out of the pack now or something? Surprised Talyn did not tell you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:03 pm

*apache growls more stepping forward* "i am going to let him out and get him out of here"

*bodolf turns to grab the blanket putting it on scarlett's lap growling as he puts his muzzle closer to her face* "this has your smell on it scarlett!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

"Apache. This wolf harmed your one of your grandpups. You were just telling me how much you care about them. And you want to set him free?" -Tala huffing softly as she glances at Apache, smiling as Nova paws at her ears gently-

-Kira growling softly as she hears Apache, standing infront of him to protect Okami- "Fine. Go ahead and do it. But you will never see your grandpups again. I was hoping we could have a grown up chat about what happened earlier. But clearly that is out the window now"

"Bodolf.. This blanket..." -Scarlet frowning as she gently picks up the blanket and looks at it- "this was yours wasn't it Bodolf? I.. Bodolf you have to understand.. My father was in money troubles. So in order to pay these men back I had to do some jobs for them.. I didnt know it was you boy.. I am so sorry."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 pm

*bodolf looks scarlett in the eyes as he stops growling his ears still perked as he remains still, scarlett able to see in his eyes that he is calming down as she talks* "i couldn't move... all i wanted was my mama... and you was forced to take me..."

*apache growls as he stand still looking at kira* "you mean you can be a real hybrid long enough to talk to em about it... in that case keep him... my family means more to me than he does"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 pm

"Bodolf.. I had no choice. It was either take you.. or have my father killed.. I am sorry boy.. I had no choice" -Scarlet wiping her eyes as she looks down and sniffles- "And as for your father. The men took him after you were born."

"Apache. He almost killed one of your grandpups. And you wanted him free? I hope you realise Talyn won't be happy with that.." -Kira looking back at Willow as she sniffs at Tala and tilts her head- "You my.. Great.. Grandma?"

-Tala smiling as she nuzzles Willow softly- "Yes hun.. I am."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 pm

*apache grunts* "i want to see my grandpups again and i will do anything to see them again"

*bodolf sits looking at scarlett* "you... you was doing it for your farther... i... i understand... i... i can't stay mad" *he then whimpers lowering his head looking at his paws*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:34 pm

"May I speak to you alone Apache?" -Kira eyeing Apache before padding away a little-

"Bodolf.." -Scarlet wiping her eyes as she cries softly, gently placing the blanket down as she looks at him- "Bodolf.. you know me. I would never do something like that unless I was forced too.. I did not know it was you boy.. could you forgive me?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:35 pm

*bodolf looks at scarlett with tears falling down his muzzle and nods* "you are my human... i am yours... i could never stay mad at you scarlett"

*apache glances to tala before following kira*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:40 pm

"And I love you with all my heart Bodolf. Have I ever made you think I would do that to one of your babies? I would protect all of them with my life" -Scarlet smiling as she gently wipes Bodolf's tears away and sighs-

-Kira flicking her ears as she sits beside the tree in the villlage- "I would just like to know.. why did you want the pups to leave earlier in the cave?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:42 pm

*apache sighs* "because me and talyn were trying to keep them safe and they said some things that hurt me.... i am sorry for over reacting"

*bodolf shakes his head and whimpers lowering his head again* "you took me in when no one else would... i owe you my life... even if you are the one that trapped me as a pup i will always be yours"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:45 pm

"I know. And I understand. But you have to understand.. they are pups Apache. they want to play. They do not fully get why they have to stay in sometimes." -Kira sighing as she paws at the ground-

"Bodolf. I love you so much." -Scarlet smiling as she strokes Bodolf's fur gently- "And I will make it up to you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:49 pm

*apache nods* "i know... i am not used to pups around and i am so sorry"

*bodolf shakes his head* "scarlett.... i owe you already for taking me in"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:35 pm

"Well.. then. You can obviously see the pups. but please say sorry to them first.. Remus is still upset." -Kira sighing as she glances at Josh's house-

-Scarlet wrapping her arms around Bodolf and smiling, frowning as she looks out the window and see Tala playing with Bodolf Jr whilst Scarlet whispers- "That.. thats her.. Does she know..?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39 pm

*bodolf remains still letting scarlett hold him shaking his head* "this is our secret"

*apache nods* "thank you kira"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:50 pm

'Can I meet her boy?" -Scarlet smiling as she strokes Bodolf's fur gently as she hugs him softly-

-Kira lowering her ears as she looks down at her paws- "Is Talyn okay..?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:06 pm

*apache nods* "tired as always"

*bodolf perks his ears and barks softly gripping scarlett's sleeve pulling*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 pm

"Okay.." -Kira lowering her ears as she stands up-

-Scarlet smiling as she stands up, stroking Bodolf's fur gently and chuckling- "Calm down boy. I am coming"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:20 pm

*apache sighs* "i will ask him to visit"

*bodolf keeps pulling softly wagging his tail*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

"Please do.. And come and see the pups. They miss their grandpa" -Kira smiling as she pads inside Josh's house and wags her tail as she follows Willow inside-

-Scarlet smirking as she follows Bodolf outside and looks at Tala-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 am

*apache smiles before turning and looking at scarlett*

*bodolf lets go and runs to tala wagging his tail speaking in an excited tone* "mama! this is my owner!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:18 am

-Tala watching as Scarlet as she walks over and slowly kneels down beside Bodolf, Tala galncing at Bodolf- "This... human. does she treat you right?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:19 am

*bodolf nods* "better than any i have ever met mama, she is the best and took me in when other left me or threw me out... she even signed my papers to say she owns me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:28 am

"Thats good.. and your uhm.. Pups, and your mate." -Tala huffing softly as she looks over at Scarlet and flicks her tail- "Does she take care of them?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:29 am

*bodolf nods* "yes mama, she loves us all... she still has to do training with me tho.." *he then lowers his ears slightly and whimpers*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am