Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

family reunion

Tala

Re: family reunion

Post by Tala on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:49 pm

"What is it?" -Tala keeping her ears low whilst Okami shakes her fur and pads outside, sniffing at the air as she sighs- Apache. Show yourself. Stop sneaking around

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:52 pm

*apache gulps remaining still keeping a paw on tala** "that hybrid she just called... her and the human captured me... and... well i really am not meant to be doing pack buisness around here and they said i would wind up in a cage if i was caught doing that around here..."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:04 am

Apache. Out now. Or shall I get Kira out here too and make her more pissed off at you? -Okami growling as she slowly pads around and sniffs at the air-

-Tala keeping her body low as she whispers- "What if.. I told her the reason I am here. You said she's a mother. she might understand"

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:21 am

*apache shakes his head* "we have no chance.. just step out and do not answer them, and resist... do not obey them, you understand tala?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:28 am

-Kira huffing as she pads outside, shaking her fur- "My pups are trying to sleep. What the hell is happening?"

-Tala nodding as she looks at Apache, looking down at the blanket as she whimpers- "He probably doesn't remember me.. I just wanna know he is safe."

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:30 am

*apache gulps as he slowly steps out of the bush standing as he looks at akela and okami speaking in a strong but nervous voice* "ok, you got me"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

-Kira tilting her head a little, looking around as she pads closer to Okami- "Where is Talyn?"

-Tala slowly padding out as she keeps the blanket in her mouth, standing behind Apache-

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:46 am

*apache stands defensivly with a slight growl* "you girls should back off us... we are here on personal buisness"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:53 am

"You are growling at me and my mother? Are you serious Apache?" -Kira growling as she steps forward and looks at him- "And what is this personal issue you have? Because if its seeing your grandpups you can forget about that now after this."

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:55 am

*apache grunts* "i am trying to help tala find her pup... and i would like to see my grand pups yes"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:20 am

"Why would her pup be here? And tell Talyn I would like a word if he ever decides to visit" -Kira mumbling as she pads back inside Josh's house-

-Okami sighing as she looks at Tala and then back to Apache- Kira told me what you said in the cave. You upset my daughter Apache. and why have you brought a strange wolf to this village?

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:27 am

*apache keeps his defensive stance eyeing okami and akela* "I told you... To find her son" *he then whispers to tala so okami and akela do not hear* "this is why I never reason with these mutts..."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:31 am

Why would her son be here? -Okami growling softly at Apache whilst she flicks her tail-

-Tala lowering her ears as she stays behind Apache-

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 am

*apache growls back* "we have a scent that leads us here"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:36 am

"I smell it on her.. does she have him?" -Tala looking at Okami as she whispers to Apache-

-Okami growling as she looks at Tala- What was that?

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:37 am

*apache growls at okami snapping his jaws* "mind your own okami, just let us in to search and no attempt to capture us ok"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:39 am

Let you wonder around my home? No thanks. -Okami huffing as she looks at Apache whilst Tala steps forward and looks at Okami droppin the blanket infront of her as she keeps her ears low- "Do you know the scent on this blanket?"

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:40 am

*apache sniffs the air and snarls* "are you kidding me! It's that mutt bodolf!"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:42 am

Call my mate a mutt again. And I will put you on your ass Apache like I have many times -Okami baring her teeth at Apache then looking at Tala as she huffs at Apache but keeping her gaze on Okami- "Bodolf...?"

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

*apache looks at tala* "yes... Her mate and alpha of this pack... Smells like that blanket..." *apache sighs looking at okami* "I am sorry okami.. My mind is everywhere with not being allowed to see my grandpups... We will do this then I will be gone forever..."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:07 am

"Bodolf..? Is he safe? Thats all I wanted to know.." -Tala lowering her ears as she picks the blanket up and backs up a little-

Apache. Speak to Kira about the grandpups. That is not for me to decide. -Okami sighing as she looks at Tala and tilts her head, looking back at the house- Bodolf.. could you come out here please?

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 am

*apache glances between akela and okami* "when tala is done here"

*bodolf perks his ears and sighs standing before moving the blanket over the pups and wwalking out of the house standing at the door looking tk okami*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:11 am

If you harm him. Or are joking about this in anyway. I will end your life. -Okami whispering this to Tala and growling softly, slowly padding over to Bodolf and nuzzling him softly- This wolf.. Tala. Is claiming to be your.. uhm. You should ask her yourself

-Tala lowering her ears as she drops the blanlet by her paws-

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:13 am

*apache growls* "threaten my pack mates again and i will end yours okami... i may not know what you said but i know you like to threaten us"

*bodolf runs up to apache snapping his jaws in his face* "you dare threaten my mate and she will have a nice trophy of your head apache"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:54 pm

I am simply protecting my mate. -Okami shaking her head as she looks at Apache, nudging Bodolf gently-

-Tala huffing at Apache and looking at Bodolf- "Hello..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 pm