Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Call of The Wild

AlphaAyase

Re: The Call of The Wild

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:32 am

" You could stay anywhere you like. In the nursing den, or even in the Alphas den. You are welcome anywhere." She groomed Kiras ears tenderly.

Wrath laughs , leaning down and tugging her ear gently " True, but I could take down bigger hooved prey single handedly than you would know what to do with." He grinned at her from the corner of his eye
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 am

"Pfft. So. fishing is easier. and you could not do it.." -Zelda smirking as she nudges Wrath gently and shakes a little more water from her fur- "But nice try"

"I uhm. I want to see my human again first.." -Kira sighing quietly as she looks at the river- "If the pups want to live with their father.. I will not stop them"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:56 am

"This isn't a prison Kira, naturally you would be free to come and go as you please." Ayase looks back to the den where the faint squeaking of pups at play was echoing from.

"Eh, I didn't want to make you look bad in front of my mother is all." He tossed his head back in a playful gesture of pride. They made it to a small clearing, and he strolled to a lush patch of grass, dropping to the ground with a content huff.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 am

"You are stronger than me. but I am faster." -Zelda glancing at Wrath and smirking a little before sitting beside him- "Plus I am better at fishing.. and your mother could clearly tell my fish was bigger than yours"

"I can see the pups love it here.. so many pups their own age.. My mothers pups are still so young. And my brothers don't seem to be having pups soon.." -Kira looking back at the pups as she seems the play with the others- "The pack seem to love them."
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:14 am

Wrath huffed again, rolling onto his back and stretching he thick legs into the air, tilting his head to the side and locking his gaze to Zelda. Once she made eye contact he grinned and very slowly, very deliberately dragged his eyes up and down her form "is that so?" He asked in an amused tone, his voice a week rumble.

Ayase nodded "Yes, no one values the fresh life of pups more than a wolf pack. And they are so sweet, Orion and Remus will make great warriors one day." She turned back to Kira " but what do you want?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 am

"Yes.. She isn't blind." -Zelda smiling as she lays down and stretches her front legs out slightly-

"I want to stay here too.. Raoul is still a little nervous but he is getting better." -Kira smiling as she sees Raoul dive on Willow, lowering her ears-" That wolf really scared him.. I still remember his cries"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:44 am

Wrath growls in approval as Kira stretches, he was acting like a crass bastard, but beauty was meant to be appreciated so who gave a damn. " well, you'll have to show me your...secrets, sometime." He chuckled and tilted his face toward the sun.

Ayase growled quietly " Do you remember the wolf that attacked him?"
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:05 am

Hades walks out from treeline " so here you all are been looking all over"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 am

-Zelda smirking as she uses her paw and pushes Wraths head gently, layin her own down in the grass- "Never"

"Uhm.. His name was Buck." -Kira sighing as she sits up, curling her tail around herself "Hello Hades"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:18 am

Wrath rolls closer to Kira, drapping his tail over her back " I'm sure I'll find a way to get them out of you, one way or another." He grins broadly again.

Ayase sits up and greets her mate, muzzling into his neck and licking his muzzle tenderly. "Yes, I was asking Kira about an incident involving Raoul. Do we know a wolf named Buck?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:22 am

"Uh huh. Sure." -Zelda smirking as she lays her head beside Wrath's paw, looking around-

"I know where he is.." -Kira shaking her fur a little as she stands- "He is in the village.. in a cage. My mother and her human are going for emotional damage rather than physical.."
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:24 am

Hades ponders a moment "hmm i'm not sure name sounds familiar though i could have some of the warriors search for him if you like"
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:32 am

Wrath leans down and tugs Zeldas ear again, he chuckles when she grunts at him and begins slowly licking between her ears.

Ayase growls loudly " A cage? Going for emotional damage? The human system is flawed, a wolf should face justice by wolves." She snaps he teeth together loudly " And I would personally see to it." She leans into her mate in an attempt to calm herself.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:39 am

-Zelda smiling as she moves a little closer and stretches her legs out- "You splashed too much in the water.. that scares the fish away.."

"Uhm.. You don't know my old human.. she brought a Hybid to his knees for hurting me and my mother. she will do the same to Buck."-Kira looking back to the river as Willow runs over to her, pawing at her gently- "Mummy! Come play!"
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:53 am

Hades looks from ayase to kira " if you want i could see to it but only after i meet kira's pups" *chuckles slightly*
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:59 am

Wrath leans closer, his mouth so close to Zeldas ear, his warm breath blows over her as he speaks in a soft rumble " so I should be quieter to get what I want?"

Ayases ears flatten in disapproval, but she's quickly distracted by the pup. She smiles at willow before looking to Hades " They're wonderful, I think you'll really like them. Lots of energy too, I'll tell them to go east on you old man. " she chuckles and bumps him with her rump.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 am

-Willow wagging her tail as she paws at Kira, looking back at Hades and Ayase she perks her ears up- "Mr Hades! My brothers have made a plan to dive on you.."

"Uhm.." -Zelda shuddering a little she feels the breath on her ear, smiling as she lays her tail against Wrath- "Yes"
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:10 am

hades looks to willow "have they now i may be old but you dont have worry" hades takes a quick glance to ayase "we will see" *chuckles*
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:16 am

Ayase grins at the little pups ambition " You can call him uncle Hades willow, or just Hades, you're family there's no need for formality. And I'm surenyou and your brothers will make us all -proud showing Hades who is boss!"

Wrath let's out a low rumble from his throat, a mixture or a growl and chuckle, the sound dripping with male pride and approval as he notes the tremble in Zeldas shoulders. " I can't wait. I'll have to find a way to show you my gratitude. " he nips her ear gently.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:29 am

-Willow nuzzling Kira and then running back over to join her brother whilst Kira smiles- "She is like her brothers.. Very brave"

-Zelda smiling to herself as she leans against Wrath and sighs happily- "Yes... you will"
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:33 am

Hades sits and waits patiently for the pups to make their first move
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:45 am

Ayase bumps Hades again and starts back towards the dens where the other pups were still winning the hearts of pack.

Wrath smiles and looks up at the setting sun, his mind drifting to the first day he had met the female at his side. They had both been young, Wrath was on his first hunt and eager to impress, when the hunting party stumbled upon a lone she-wolf he had expected her to be afraid or intimidated, she was neither. He had admired her bravery then and had only continued to admire her sense.

For whatever reason he started thinking about Kiras pups. He looked down at Zelda, before he knew it he was completely lost in thought.
    Tala

Post by Tala on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 am

-Remus and Raoul diving on Hades they climb onto his back and jump on it gently-

-Zelda yawning softly she nuzzles Wrath's side gently, laying her tail on him again she smiles-
    Hades

Post by Hades on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:05 am

Hades takes off running with the two pups still on his back
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 pm

" be careful with them Hades!" Ayase called out, listening to the delighted squeals of the pups. She turns to Kira, " Come, the pack should meet you as well, in case you truly do decid to stay. "

Wrath smiles warmly down at Zelda, leaning over to rest his head across her shoulders. Breathing in her scent a sudden driving impulse hit him in the form of a single word as loud as anything he had ever hear before, Mine. His muscles tensed, his grin spreading across his large muzzle as he thought of the many males he would no doubt have to fight to win the right to properly court Zelda. And he relished the challenge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 am