» a new face and possible new member!
Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm by Tala

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Call of The Wild

Re: The Call of The Wild

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:24 am

*talyn gulps laying back down as tears fall though his fur* "i... i... i don't know what so say kira... i know sorry does not come close to paying you back for the pain i caused you and i would die just to make it up to you"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 am

-Kira snarling softly as she turns her head back to face Talyn, huffing quietly- "Dying? How would that help? Our children would be so upset. I understand if you wanted a night away after what happened with your father. And then come back the next day. But you did not return.. And I knew you were here. Tala told me. So why keep away?"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:31 am

*talyn whimpers as he cry's looking at the dirt* "i... i didn't want to do something stupid around you are the pups... i... i even swiped apache and hades a few times... just... just because i was hurt at what apache did"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:38 am

"That is no excuse." -Kira growling louder as she looks at him, baring her teeth a little- "No matter if you were mad at me or your father. Your pups come first. I was mad at you, mad as hell. But I did not stay away from our pups"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:40 am

*talyn lays still crying* "i understand if you can't forgive me... i... i don't want to loose you but i so stupid"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:45 am

"You broke my heart Talyn." -Kira lowering her ears for a moment, looking down at her paws with a quiet whimper- "I had to keep the pups calm.. saying you'd be back soon. Or that you had to help apache with something. It hurt me to lie to them. I had no idea when you would return. And whats worse? I had to come to you. if I had not of visited today. How long would it of been before you came back?"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:47 am

*talyn looks up at kira speaking in a soft and honest voice* "to night... i was going to see you tonight so say that i am the biggest idiot alive and that i am not worthy to be in your presence"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:50 am

-Tala growling quietly under her breath as she looks away, sighing softly as she curls her tail around herself- "I'm not sure what to do now.. I'm still heartbroken, Talyn"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 am

*talyn sighs looking down to kira's paws* "i... i don't deserve another chance kira..."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:54 am

"I need time." -Kira keeping her gaze away as she lowers her ears a little- "Im not so cruel as to keep you from your children. if you wish to see them, that is up to you"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:55 am

*talyn nods keeping his ears down* "they are my pups... i will be there for them and you... no matter what hapens... i will not hurt you or the pups anymore than i have and i should never have hurt you in the first place"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:58 am

"I suggest you go to them now. Oriom nearly came looking for you himself because he wanted his Daddy" -Kira moving away a little and laying down, licking her paw as she looks out at the pups-

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:59 am

*talyn gets up slowly looking at kira* "i... i am sorry kira... i... i am just a stupid fool who does not deserve someone like you" *he then slowly walks out of the den trying to hide his sadness as he looks at the pups*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:02 am

-Kira whining quietly as she looks away whilst the pups dive on oneanother, Remus seeing Talyn he wags his tail and barks softly- "Daddy!"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:04 am

*talyn gives a weak smile to the pups and lays down* "hey you lot"

*apache slowly walks into the den with a yawn, four claw scratches going down the side of his face*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:07 am

"Daddy!" -Raoul and Remus running over to Talyn as they jump on him, nuzzling him softly as they wag their tails- "Where have you been Daddy? Mummy has been sad.."

-Kira using her paw to wipe her eyes as she sits up, looking at Apache whilst he enters and tilting her head- "Are you okay Apache..?"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:09 am

*talyn closes his eyes to hold back his tears trying not to break down* "i... i had to do some stuff with my dad"

*apache perks his ears looking to kira and nods with a smile* "yeah, why wouldn't i be? are you ok?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:12 am

"Oh. Is Grandpa okay?" -Raoul tilting his head as he paws at Talyn softly-

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm just wondering why you have claw marks on the side of your face.." -Kira looking at his face and seeing the claw marks she flicks her tail-

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 am

*apache turns his head away from kira with a soft wince* it's... it's nothing don't worry"

*talyn nods* "yeah... he had a slight hunting accident is all... he is fine tho"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:17 am

"Oh." -Raoul sniffing Talyn softly as he paws at his muzzle and whines quietly- "Are you okay Daddy?"

-Kira standing she slowly pads closer to Apache- " You are my pups Grandpa. Of course I do worry"

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:18 am

*talyn lays his head down* "yeah..."

*apache keeps his head turns away looking at kria out of the corner of his eye* "well don't my dear... i am fine"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 am

-Willow climbing onto Talyn's head and wagging her tail as she paws at his ears softly-

"Apache. Talyn said he swiped you.. did he do the marks on your face?" -Kira sitting beside Apache and looking out at Talyn-

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:25 am

*apache shakes his ehad as he remains turned away from kira* "it was an hunting accident"

*talyn gives a weak chuckle laying still* "hi willow" *orion walks over and sits next to talyn's head wagging his tail* "daddy!"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:33 am

"Uh huh.." -Kira yawning softly and laying beside Apache but leaving a gap she rests ber head between her paws- "It was Talyn. Wasn't it?"

-Willow nipping Talyn's ears softly as she sits on his back-

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:35 am

*talyn chuckles* "i missed you all so much"

*apache glances at kira and sighs* "yes... he was ripping himself appart because he are terrified of loosing you because of what i did and he was out in the woods everyday thinking of ways to make it up to you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm