Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:15 pm by Guest

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Relaxing times

Tala

Re: Relaxing times

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

-Scarlet smirking as she runs her fingers through Bodolf Jr's fur gently- "Calm down boy.. you got a little excited there.."

-Kira nuzzling Josh softly and stepping back she wags her tail whilst she watches him- "Missed you Josh"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:23 pm

*josh chuckles as he sits up wiping his face but quickly stops seeing talyn sat at the door* "I see your wolf friend is here"

*bodolf jr keeps pushing his head into her hand relaxing on her lap as his tail wags softly*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 pm

"He is my mate Josh.." -Kira looking at Talyn and then sitting beside Josh-

-Scarlet rolling her eyes as she scratches behind Bodolf Jr's ear gently-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:38 pm

*bodolf jr keeps pushing as he lays down on her lap*

*josh places a hand softly on Kira looking at her* "I really missed you girl"

*bodolf chuckles whispering to Okami* "I cannot wait to see Scarlett try to give jr his injections. he already hates needles"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:01 pm

-Kira whining quietly as she looks at Josh, licking his face gently once and wagging her tail- "Missed you too Josh..."

I don't see the big deal. it lasts about 30 seconds. -Okami rolling her eyes as she lays her head down, looking at Bodolf Jr as she runs her fingers through his fur gently, looking at the clock she frowns-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:07 pm

*bodolf jr looks up at Scarlett*

*bodolf lowers his ears and becomes silent* "actually I better not laugh... I still haven't had my recent ones"

*josh hugs Kira* "thank you for coming back for a bit" *he then glances at talyn speaking in a low voice as if not really wanting to talk* "and I guess thank you for keeping her safe wolf"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Wuss -Okami rolling her eyes as she chuckles softly, Matt walking inside and closing the door behind him he places his bag down-

-Scarlet rubbing gently behind Bodolf Jr's ear as she speaks softly- "Jr.. because your almost an adult.. you need some injections to prevent you getting sick.. Be a good boy and i'll get you something nice for dinner."

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:24 pm

*bodolf jr perks his ears looking at the bag trying to get up with a slight growl*

*bodolf glances to matt chuckling at what Okami said* "I hate needles, what can I say?" *he then sighs* "jr i wouldn't growl"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

"You growl again, and me and you will have a fallin out"-Scarlet narrowing her eyes a little as she removes her hand from Bodolf Jr and frowns- "I could pin you down, muzzle you. Or dart you. But I'd rather you do this willingly"

-Kira nuzzling Josh's chest she wags her tail, looking inside the house as she sees Nova and Khari she huffs quietly to herself-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:42 pm

*josh sighs hugging her slightly tighter as he whispers* "your my main girl ok"

*bodolf grunts as if challenging her slowly getting off her lap with his eyes fixed on matt making sure he does not move with out him knowing*

*bodolf sighs as he calls over* "jr she is not kidding you... she will and very much can do that and I know"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

"Jr. Don't make me do this, because I will." -Scarlet eyeing Bodolf Jr as she moves infront of Matt-

-Kira nodding slowly she sits down beside Josh, closing her eyes as she leans against him and wags her tail-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 pm

*josh smiles placing his chin on her head* "I am glad you back even if it is only for a little bit"

*bodolf jr stands his ground but lowers his ears and eyes to look at her feet to show he knows not to fight her tho still shows he will not let any needles near him peacefully*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:13 pm

"The pups miss you too.." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles Josh an sighs, Nova padding past them both and heading to the kennels-

"Would you feel better if I did it boy?" -Scarlet kneeling down infront of Bodolf Jr and slowly reaching her hand out-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 pm

*josh glances to nova as she passes as his head rests on Kira's* "how are your pups girl? I bet they are big now?"

*bodolf jr looks at her hand for a moment before slowly closing his eyes putting his muzzle in her hand*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:26 pm

-Kira nodding as she wags her tail, looking back at Talyn she barks softly then licks Josh's face-

"Good boy.." -Scarlet smiling as she strokes his fur softly, gently placing a towel over his eyes she takes the needle from Matt- "It's only me doing this okay? it will hurt for a few seconds"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm

*josh looks at talyn* "hello wolf"

*talyn grunts as he sits at the door*

*bodolf jr lays down pawing at the towel trying to get it off tho much calmer than without it*

*shade lays at the bars with his back to them looking around the cage*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:35 pm

"Talyn." -Kira glancing at him and sighing, laying down beside Josh she rests her head in his lap-

"Okay okay.. calm down. Shh.." -Scarlet rubbing Bodolf Jr behind the ear softly she smiles- "Stay calm okay?"

-Nova sitting down and looking at Shade she wags her tail a little- "Hey"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

*shade flinches as he lays still perking his ears* "hi there"

*bodolf jr keeps pawing at the towel* "mommy? daddy? what's happening?"

*talyn moves over to Kira laying next to her keeping distances between him and josh as he nuzzles Kira*

*bodolf sighs* "she is keeping you calm jr, just relax and trust scarlett"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 pm

-Okami padding over to Bodolf Jr she lays down infront of him, placing her paws on the towel to keep his on his head she speaks softly- Bodolf Jr.. Can you be my big brave boy for a few minutes? I love you baby. This will be over so quick. Just stay calm..

-Kira wagging her tail as she closes her eyes and licks Josh's hand softly-

"You hungry? Thirsty?" -Nova tilting her head slightly as she looks at Shade-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 pm

*he nods* "a little... I am worried about buck he sorta hit the bars too hard and now he is passed out or something"

*josh smiles*

*bodolf jr becomes still lowering his ears as he nods* "this a little scary mommy... I can't see"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 pm

It's to keep you calm honey. You know I would never let anything bad happen to you. -Okami nuzzling Bodolf Jr softly as Scarlet watches him, injecting the need into his side she pulls it away and strokes his fur softly- "Good boy.."

"He hurt my baby brother. He can stay like that" -Nova glancing at Buck as she huffs softly, gently nudging a bowl of water under the cage door and then sitting back down-

-Khari wagging her tail as she jumps on Talyn and barks softly- "Uncle Talyn!"

(Remember he taught her how to growl?:') )

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:16 pm

*bodolf jr winces under the towel remaining still* "what was that?"

*shade nods as he slowly stands* "I was going to bark but I didn't want any trouble so I stayed silent"

*talyn chuckles* "hello there khari"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 pm

that was the needle. Told you that you had nothing to worry about. -Okami smiling as she bites onto the towel and pulls it off Bodolf Jr's head and nuzzles him-

-Nova eyeing Shade for a moment before sitting back down and flicking her ears- "Need anything else?"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm

*he shakes his head head* "just some help for buck I guess"

*bodolf jr shakeso his head*

*bodolf lays still*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 pm

-Nova huffing as she looks at Buck and narrows her eyes- "Wanna know why i like you and not Buck?"

-Okami smiling as she nuzzles Bodolf Jr softly- My brave boy.

-Luna wriggling around in the bed she yawns softlt, standing up and opening her eyes, looking at Bodolf-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 pm