bodolf

Re: New Beginnings

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

-talyn gulps ready to pull away from scarlett-

-adimar looks at her- "i would love more pups"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm

-Scarlet smirking as she looks Talyn in his eyes- "You care more about facing off with me than your own mate. I am glad she is pissed at you."

"You do?" -Akela perking her ears up as she looks at her paws- "You aren't just saying that?"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 pm

-adimar shakes his head-

-talyn looks away with an annoyed growl wanting to lash out as scarlett his paws ready tho sitting still in hesitation-

-josh gulps- "erm... s... scarlett? p... please look out"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:31 pm

"Oh dear.. Talyn" -Scarlet shaking her head as she watches him, taking a scarf from her back packet as she watches him carefully-

-Akela wagging her tail as she nuzzles the pups softly and sighs- "What if the pups ask about my scar one day..? shall we tell them the truth?"

(the big scar on her muzzle)

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm

-talyn flinches looking at scarlett with a now nervous growl looking at the scarf backing up bearing his teeth tho clearly only out of fear as he mutters- "what are you going to do with that human!"

-adimar looks at her- "that we will decide when they ask"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:37 pm

-Scarlet grinning as she steps closer, speaking softly- "You now have two options Talyn. One, you sunmit and go after Kira. Or two, you submit and keep your newborn pups warm."

-Akela lowering her ears as she looks down- "Y.. You don't think i am ugly?"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:39 pm

-adimar perks his ears- "no! you are not!"

-talyn keeps looking at the scarf growling as he steps back snapping his jaws slightly-

-josh sits watching scarlett-
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:42 pm

-Scarlet standing as she smirks, taking a small bag from her belt she dives on Talyn, using the scarf to fasten his front paws together she puts a muzzle on him and gently uses her knee to press his face into the carpet- "What was that wolf?"

"Sorry.. i just walk past mirrors sometimes. I just think it the odd time.." -Akela sighing as she licks her paw-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:45 pm

-talyn whimpers trying to struggle attempting to move his front paws and open his muzzle using his back legs to kick at her legs trying to break free still growling a little-

-josh's eyes widen- "woah!"

-adimar sighs- "then stop it. some might think you are but all that matters is that i think your beautiful ok, you are not ugly and never will be"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

"I find you are often leaving this village for long periods of time, Talyn. Shall I tell Kira the truth?" -Scarlet pressing her knee down a little more as she narrows her eyes- "Last warning. Hurt my Kira. and I will make you bow to me like Slade did."

-Akela keeping her gaze down as she wags her tail and leans against Adimar a little- "Thank you"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:54 pm

-adimar smiles and nuzzles her-

-talyn growls a little more trying to struggle kicking harder on her leg trying more to move his front paws-

-josh just keeps watching in amazment-
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 pm

-Okami stepping into the house and perking her ears as she looks at the scene, baring her teeth a little-

-Scarlet gripping the scruff of his neck, pulling his head back so he is looking into her eyes- ""Submit or you never see Kira again. I am sure she will agree after this stunt you have just pulled"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm

-talyn squirms in her grip his eyes widening as his growl lessens tho he keeps a small growl as his ears lower as his tail slowly curls to be tucked between his hind legs-

-josh jumps up to be stood looking at okami- "scarlett you have back up"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 pm

"You hurt my daughter. Make it right." -Okami growling loudly as Talyn then laying beside Kira's pups, wrapping her tail around them-

-Scarlet smirking as she takes the scarf off, undoing the muzzle before speaking into his ear- "Good dog." -Scarlet standing as she tucks the scarf away into her belt, sitting on the sofa again- "Im sure Okami wants to rip his bits off right now. as probably Kira."

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm

-talyn pants laying still on the ground starting to whimper looking up at scarlett a little fear of her in his eyes before glancing to okami-

-josh looks at scarlett- "that was intence"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:08 pm

-Okami narrowing her eyes at Talyn as she bares her teeth a little, laying her head beside the pups-

-Scarlet smirking as she leans back- "It happens a lot more than you think. it may take a few times before they fully submit"

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:10 pm

-josh nods- "so... your going to slowly break him down to be like okami and bodolf?"

-talyn lowers his head to okami with a gulp-

-josh blinks looking at talyn again-
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 pm

"You hurt my daughter Talyn. And forgot your pups in your little pissing match just then" -Okami huffing as she closes her eyes-

-Kira would be lay in a small den beneath a tree with her ears low down, scratching at the dirt gently-

"Okami was trained from being a pup. She never needed breaking. And as for Bodolf, he was pretty much the same. You just need to be dedicated and not give up on them" -Scarler shrugging as she leans back-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:15 pm

-josh nods- "so basicly you are sorta breaking him but not in a bad way"

-talyn nods to okami speaking in a small and scared voice- "s... sorry o... okami"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 pm

"Don't say sorry to me Talyn." -Okami growling as she looks at him, huffing as she nuzzles the pups softly-

"Yeah. You never physically hurt them. While I want them to submit I never want them to be scared of me out of fear that I will hit them.." -Scarlet looking at her hands as she frowns-

-Kira perking her ears up as Khari steps into the den, smiling as she lays beside her sister- "I see you still come to the hide out den we had has pups..:

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 pm

-josh nods- "so he is only nervous that you will do that again, not that your going harm him"

-talyn nods as he slowly sits up bowing slightly to okami, looking to josh with a small grunt before looking at scarlett's feet with his ears low- "i... i am going to f... fix things okmai"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 pm

"If you don't. I will rip off your ability to have pups, Talyn." -Okami huffing as she watches him- "Stop trying to dominate Josh. the only person you hurt by doing that is Kira"

"He is use to being the Alpha. He doesn't like not being the boss" -Scarlet eyeing Talyn before turning to Josh- "You okay?"

-Kira nodding with her ears low, whining softly as she looks at the ground, Khari sighing as she nuzzles Kira softly-

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:27 pm

-talyn bows again to okami before doing the same to scarlett leaving the house quickly following his nose to find kira-

-josh nods- "i am glad i am not a wolf hybrid pissing you off... you had him down and bound before i could even blink."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 pm

"I.. i don't know what to do anymore." -Kira whining quietly as she closes her eyes, Khari nuzzling her softly- "Want me to beat him up for you?"

-Scarlet blushing a little as she sits on her legs- "Oh it is nothing.. just a lot of practice."

bodolf

Post by bodolf on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:35 pm

-josh chuckles nudging her speaking playfully- "does that translate to people too or just hybrids?"

-talyn stops just outside of the den where kira is and stops with a sigh-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:33 pm