WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:48 pm

-the wolf nods as he speaks quietly- "i... i'm dog... i am the wolf your human here rescued whilst rescuing another human"

-josh glances at nova as he mutters- "and what are you going to do? gag me? i don't think so so just be a good girl and shift so i can go for a walk"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm

-Nova growling softly as she puts her paw over Josh's mouth- "not a good idea to piss off the hybrid currently on you"

-Kira eyeing him she lays down in an attempt to show no sign of aggression- "dog is what those fuckers called you. That is a derogatory name. We won't call you that"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 pm

-the wolf tilts his head as he speaks softly in a curious voice- "w... why is that such a bad name? th... that is what they called me so would that not be my name?"

-josh flinches as his eyes widen looking at nova's paw on his mouth as he lays completely still not resisting against her paw as he watches it-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:19 pm

-Nova huffing as she eyes Josh and then closes her eyes-

-Kira smiling as she flicks her tail and speaks softly- "It was what someone calls a wolf or a a Hybrid.. to hurt their feelings. To make them seem less powerful then you. Those wolves called you dog to hurt you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 pm

-the wolf lowers his ears looking away as he speaks in an almost drone like voice as if programmed to say the words- "i... i was their toy.... i... i belong to them for the rest of my life..."

-josh gulps keeping his eyes on nova's paw on his mouth as it holds him still and silent as he slowly relaxes under it-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:24 pm

-Scarlet sniffling as he watches his words appear on the tablet- "there is a wolf here who knows exactly how you feel and understands what you went through.. that wolf is Kira's father. He was abused by humans mainly, he was given a number instead of a name. It took him a long time to overcome the abuse. Apart from a few nightmares now and then. But for the most part he is fantastic and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Would you like to meet him..?"

-Nova smirking slightly as she slowly extends her claws-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 pm

-josh gulps as his eyes widen more watching her claws remaining as still as he can-

-the wolf looks at scarlet tilting his head as he speaks- "and he trusts you? af... after all that?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 pm

"It was a slow process" -Scarlet chuckling softly as she softly strokes Kira's fur- "I was very patient and understanding. After his last human left him here he found it very hard to trust. When I first got him he would never let me near him, always growling and trying to bite him. But slowly I gained his trust. With the help of his mate, Okami. Who is my Hybrid and Kira's mother"

-Nova yawning as she stretches out a little and looks at Josh- "are you gonna stop now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm

-talyn nods as he speaks- "was... was she the other one with you when you saved me?"

-josh keeps his eyes on her claws as he remains still giving no resistance against her-

-talyn huffs as he stands heading deeper into the village looking around-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 pm

"Good boy" -Nova closing her eyes again with a small chuckle-

"No that was her mother, Lady. She was a healer in her old pack so if you won't accept my help she can assist you with more natural medicine" -Scarlet smiling as she takes a photo from her bag and gently places it in front of the wolf she then moves her hand away- "that is a photo of the wolf I spoke about earlier, Bodolf. And Okami."

-Kira seeing Talyn out of the corner of her eye she lowers her ears a little and then turns back to the wolf-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:39 pm

-the wolf eyes the photo tilting his head with a chuckle- "one is lay on the other? why would they do that?"

-josh glances to nova before looking back to her paw as he lays still, his eyes starting to try and close as he fights his own eyelids-

Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 pm

-Scarlet smirking as she softly rubs behind Kira's ear- "Okami likes to lay on Bodolf.. she says and I quote 'his big head is comfy'. Those two are soul mates. And I'm honoured they both trust me"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:16 pm

-the wolf looks at scarlet- "and he lets her do this to him?" - he then losers his ears as he speaks- "does... does she own him? L... like they do me?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:19 pm

"He lets her do this. He enjoys it" -Scarlet smirking as she softly cuddles Kira- "she is his goddess. And he will do whatever he can to make her happy. She doesn't force him by the way, he does these things with his own free will"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 pm

-the wolf nods as he speaks curiously- "so... she does own him but not in the way those wolves had me? It is in some kind of nice way?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:27 pm

"Yes. Exactly" -Scarlet nodding with a smile as she looks at the tablet- "They are married. We had what we call a soul bonding ceremony"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:29 pm

-the wolf nods as he speaks- "I am guessing he was the one giving to her?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:33 pm

"Yeah" -Scarlet smiling as she softly runs her fingers through Kira's fur- "Would you like to meet them?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:01 am

-the wolf slowly nods speaking nervously- "s... sure"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 am

"They won't touch you, if that's what you are worried about" -Scarlet eyeing him she picks up her radio from her belt, speaking into it- "Josh?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:18 pm

-josh slowly opens his eyes as he hears the radio finding nova still sleeping on him with her paw on his mouth glancing down to his belt as he lays still,-

-the wolf tilts his head eyeing the radio-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 pm

"Its a radio, it allows me to speak to my husband if we are far away from one another" -Scarlet smiling at the wolf she turns back to the radio and speaks again- "Josh? Or Okami if you can hear me?"

-Okami yawning as she perks her ears she looks over at Josh and the radio while she wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:20 pm

-josh glances to okami laying still ujder nova's paw seeing okami respondtohe radio- 

-bodolf slowly wakes with a yawn nuzzling okami-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 pm

"Hey girl, would you mind coming outside with Bodolf? I want you to meet my new friend" -Scarlet speaking into the radio while Okami nuzzles Bodolf and then stands-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 pm

-bodolf glances to okami as he slowly stands with her looking to josh and nova letting out a chuckle- "ok, that is funny as hell"

-josh looks at nova as she lays on him keeping him totally pinned as her paw keeps him silent as he lays still and relaxed-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm