WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

a new face and possible new member!

Okami
    Okami

a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:55 pm

"Oh." -Kira sighing as she lays her head back down and licks her paw-
    Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! - Page 4 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:01 pm

*talyn nuzzles kira* "i won;t let him take them up there ok"

*apache sighs looking at kira* "i am sorry"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:40 pm

"Its okay.. " -Kira yawning as she curls up beside Talyn and sighs softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:43 pm

*talyn nuzzles apache then kira before laying his head by kira's as apache slowly lays his head down*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:17 pm

-Kira smiling as she nuzzles Talyn softly and closes her eyes, slowly falling asleep-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:20 pm

*talyn slowly falls asleep as does apache*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:34 pm

-Kira slowly waking in the morning as she yawns, raising her head and flicking her ears-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:49 pm

*talyn yawns in his sleep nuzzling kira as apache remains still looking dead if it was not for his chest moving*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:06 pm

-Kira smiling as she nuzzles Talyn softly, looking at Apache as she speaks softly- "You asleep Apache.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:08 pm

*apache perks one ear with his eyes closed shaking his head slightly slightly*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:19 pm

"Don't tell Talyn this.. But I'm still a little worried. About a few things." -Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Talyn, sighing- "The village is all I have ever known. And some Oak claw wolves probably still hate my village and Hybrids. I am shocked you still don't hate us Apache.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:22 pm

*apache opens one eye to look at kira* "i only hate what you did to me... not you as a hybrids kira... that is all in the past now and now you are a part of my family as for the rest of the village. i am not a fan of but i will cooperate where needed" *he then sighs opening his other eye* "but no kira, i don't hate any of you... you may have some work to do with the rest of the pack tho"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:31 pm

"I don't know what to do." -Kira watching Talyn as he sleeps, sighing quietly- "On one hand I wanna live with Talyn.. and we can be a family. But Another part of me doesn't wanna leave the village"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 pm

*apache yawns slightly* "it is up to you kira, me and talyn will understand no matter what you pick... we will visit where we can if you do stay there and you are free to visit the village if you come here"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:47 pm

"No matter what I pick.. I will not stop any of the pups from coming here if they want too." -Kira looking at Talyn and licking his muzzle softly and smiling- "And thank you Apache.. for raising such an amazing son. He is a great father."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:49 pm

*apache smiles* "all i did was gave him the childhood and farther i never had"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:58 pm

"Well thank you. He is amazing." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles into his fur softly and smirking- "Also Talyn.. sorry for digging my claws into you when we first met."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:01 pm

*apache tilts his head* "you what?"

*talyn moans in his sleep shuffling slightly as he sleeps*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:05 pm

"Oh. He attacked my human.. so I had to defend him. But we kissed and made up." -Kira chuckling softly, watching Talyn and wagging her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 pm

*apache looks at kira* "please explain what you did to him... i get you were defending your human but i would like to know what you did. i am happy you kissed and made up tho"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:44 pm

"Uhm. I jumped on his back and dig my claws into him.. and pinned him down" -Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Talyn and nuzzles his fur softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:46 pm

*apache nods* "i bet that hurt... him anyway... but that is the past"

*talyn remains asleep nuzzling kira back as he dreams*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:02 pm

"Then I realised how amazing he is." -Kira wagging her tail as she smiles as Talyn nuzzles her-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:10 pm

*apache chuckles* "i'll take your word on that one"

*talyn starts to quietly bark in his sleep kicking a paw with his ears perked as he was having a good dream*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 pm

-Kira wagging her tail a little as she watches Talyn, licking his muzzle gently-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am