WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 7 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 7 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:14 am

-Talyn stands his ground growling back- "what are you going to do about it? huh? pin me again and own me? because if that is what you think then you have another thing coming when i tell my dad"

-josh shakes his head- "not anymore... only my mother and father"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:33 am

-Kira snarling as she raises her paw, quickly lowering her ears she looks away- "Go then. You clearly don't wanna be here."

"Okay" -Scarlet nodding as she eyes up the city and smirks a little- "Surprised you came from here. well.. not so much with how i met you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:35 am

-josh chuckles- "having okami on my nuts tying me to a chair you mean?"

-talyn gulps looking at her paw lowering his head and ears watching the paw lowering his body slightly so that his form was below her paw's level tho not laying down, he remains perfectly still with his eyes locked on her paw her words echoing his mind-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:43 am

-Kira sniffling as she speaks quietly- "I.. I thought you lost interest in me. you barely paid attention to me anymore"

-Scarlet smirking as she nods and nudges Josh softly- "Know your way around this city Mr? The funny thing is I use to come here to shop.. so chances are I probably passed you a few times"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:45 am

-josh nods- "did he say if they lived in houses or apartments-

-talyn gulps keeping his eyes on her paw as she holds it up slowly starting to stand again placing a paw back ready to move- "i... i... would... n... never"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:58 am

"You did.." -Kira looking away she sniffles- "I felt like you didnt love me no more"

"Your mum is in a house.. your dad i dont know" Scarlet shrugging as she looks around the city-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:01 am

-josh nods- "then i know where she is"

-talyn sniffles closing his eyes as he places his head under her paw- "i do... i... i swear..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 am

"Lead me to her?" -Scarlet smiling aa she turns to him-

-Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Talyn- "Then how come you have been so distant..? You hardly nuzzled me.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:11 am

-josh smiles holding his arm out to her so she could link arms with him- "right this way ma' lady"

-talyn sighs keeping his head under her paw looking at her other paw- "i... i... am not to good with the hole showing love stuff... i... i have always had to fight... and protect my dad... we... we both have no idea how to have mates... and.... and now you owning me has made me see that what i have done is the wrong way to do it... s... so now you have me trapped i can try to learn... f... for you my love"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:22 am

-Kira flicking her ears as she listens, still speaking softly she flexes her paw- "You didnt do a bad job before.. bringing me random rabbits to eat.. where we would just lay and watch the stars. You only seem to be attentive when I have pups..'

-Scarlet rolling her eyes she links her arm with Josh's-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:24 am

-talyn closes his eyes as she flexes her paw remaining still wanting to squirm- "i... i am sorry..."

-josh smiles softly kissing her on the cheek as they walk- "the day we met was so entertaining wasn't it?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:47 am

-Kira eyeing him she lowers her ears- "Do you still love me?"

-Scarlet grinning as she leans against Josh a little- "Very much so."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 am

-josh chuckles- "why do i feel you are tempted to try it again someday? just in a more playful way"

-talyn nods- "i do... with all my heart. b... but i want to know once and for all... are... are you serious about the... the owning me part... d... do you truly own me now?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:52 am

"Would you have a problem if I did?" -Kira nipping his ear softly-

"Maybe" -Scarlet chuckling softly- "Now where is your mothers house?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:57 am

-josh smiles as he looks around the street they are on with a sigh- "nearly there"

-talyn looks at her then to her paw on the ground- "i... i could not really do anything if you did... you... you already have a grip on me and all you would have to do is press down with your claws to get me helpless again. and i mean... if you repeat what you did before i don't think i could fight back anymore and you would probably fully have me. if letting you would show how much i love you then just do it because i want to be with you and if it means you owning me then i am all for it" -he keeps his eyes on her paw watching the pink glove as it shines keeping his ears softly perked as a last stand of resistance against her paw on his head-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:00 am

-Kira's eyes watering she looks at Talyn, leaning down she nuzzles him softly- "I love you"

"Okay" -Scarlet smiling as she kisses his cheek softly- "I am here for you.. okay?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:03 am

-talyn nods as he speaks softly remaining still as he stands under her paw still watching her other paw- "i love you too with all my heart" -he sighs readying himself for just in case she puts him down again willing to let her if she wanted to-

-josh nods looking at her- "i know... it... it will be hard for me to do this..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 am

"I would knock first. But she might be scared." -Scarlet smirking as she eyes his mums house- "She will probably will of missed you so much"

"I..." -Kira sighing as she eyes him and nuzzles him softly- "I want to own you.. but probably not in the way you think. not as harsh"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:18 am

-josh nods- "trust me. she would be more scared if you were a hybrid or a wolf"

-talyn nods as he remains still- "i know... i know you would only do what you did earlier... i... i have seen how bad it can get... a friend of mine came to me with slashes on his face because his mate owned him but i trust you... i... i know you would onyl dig your claws in to show me not to move when you have me and to make me feel trapped and i know you would only show them to make me feel trapped... if... if it is what you want then just do it... b..." -he sighs speaking in a soft voice tho it showed he was ok with it- "just break me... i... i know you want this and i understand now why you want this... just do it... but when my dad comes in just tell him the truth this time and if he tries anything just... just put a paw on me and he will not do anything."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:25 am

"Okay.." -Kira nodding as she nuzzles him softly and licks his muzzle- "You know i would never hurt you? Like hit you or scratch you?"

"Come on then Mr" -Scarlet pulling Josh closer she smiles- "Im sure she wants to see you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:28 am

-josh smiles as he is pulled- "ok ok"

-talyn nods- "i know... like i said, i know you would only show and use them to make me feel trapped... and it works but i trust you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 am

"Go on. knock" -Scarlet gently nudging him to the door she smiles-

-Kira smiling a little she wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:35 am

-talyn lifts his head slightly against her paw as he stands still-

-josh chuckles as he speaks playfully- "tie my hands tighter will you?" -he then knocks on the door-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:43 am

"No" -Kira smirking while a woman from inside the house calls out- "I won't be a minute!"

-Kira leaning down she licks his muzzle softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:45 am

-talyn looks at her lifting his head more against her paw- 

-josh stands waitin with scarlet before backing away- "what if she hates me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 am