Here be wolves and dragons...

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 8 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:43 pm

-Kira giving a small smirk she lowers her law back down, moving her head between her paws- "sorry dear"

-Okami huffing at the wolf she pads back inside the house and lays down beside Bodolf-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:44 pm

-bodolf perks his ears sitting up as he speaks- "what the. you stink of fox."

-talyn growls as he whispers into her ear coldly- "i am not messing... i am taking my place here and it is not as an omega"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:48 pm

"Love you too" -Okami smirking as she moves to her bed and stretches out a little-

-Kira lowering her ears slightly as she shakes her head, giving a low but vicious growl- "I thought you were gonna... never mind. Just get off me. Now"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:50 pm

-talyn shakes his head as he speaks- "i love you... i adore you but i am tired of being an omega. all i want is a better rank that isn't a damn paw rest."

-bodolf chuckles as he moves to be next to okami laying down as he licks her paw- "and i worship you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm

-Kira snarling louder as she extends her claws- "I am going to ask you nicely. Last time. Get the fuck off me, now"

-Okami wagging her tail as she looks at Bodolf and softly nuzzles him-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:57 pm

-bodolf smiles as he nuzzles her paw- "you need to grab josh again, your gloves need cleaning"

-talyn growls deep as he whispers- "do i get a better rank? something better than beta's paw rest?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:27 pm

"Maybe. He is busy with violet" -Okami chuckling softly while Kira snarls and digs her claws into the dirt- "GET. OFF. ME. NOW."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 pm

-bodolf chuckles as he nuzzles her paw again- "or get scarlet to... a goddess like you deserves only the best and your gloves should be perfect to match your claws." -he licks her paw softly as he nuzzles into it looking up to okami with a smile flicking an ear-

-talyn presses down slightly harder on her neck as he growls- "do i get a better rank? that is all i want, is to be more equal to my queen... my princess... my amazing, beautiful mate, i truly adore you but i hate my rank here"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:33 am

"You have to earn it. But you are too much of an asshat to the Alpha" -Kira growling as she digs her claws further into the soil- "plus you have not proved it to me. You feel like you are entitled to it because of your old pack. No. It doesn't work like that here. Now get the fuck off me before I skin you alive"

-Okami smiling as she softly licks his muzzle and wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 am

-talyn snarls as he steps off padding over to his own bed as he mumbles- "i am not a damn paw rest and you can stop with the owning me crap! i am not a pet"

-bodolf smiles as he speaks playfully- "and no showing or using your claws on me, i know i am in them and i know my place. i am yours and you own me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:54 am

"Whatever." -Kira baring her teeth as she shakes her fur, huffing as she turns to face him- "With me being Beta. And with you my mate. You can become Beta. But, in my eyes and my mother's eyes. You haven't done anything to prove yourself"

-Okami rolling her eyes slightly she softly licks his fur-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:58 am

-talyn snarls as he moves to the door- "i am going for a hunt..."

-bodolf smiles nuzzling into okami- "you really are amazing, you, scarlet and violet... but why do you stink of fox?"

-the fox pants throwing himself at the door wincing as he does his shoulder now showing cuts from hitting the metal still calling out tho his voice low and being captured by the cage making it so only things right next to the bars could hear him- "help me! i.... i am trapped in here... please"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:21 am

-Kira snarling as she moves to the door and blocks his exit- "Do you want a higher rank or not? You go around demanding it. Wanna earn it?"

I found a new toy" -Okami grinning as she licks her paw-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:25 am

-bodolf perks his ears curious- "a new toy? toy in what way? another thing for you to break or a captive?" -he then chuckles, his tone becoming playful- "or is it both?"

-talyn steps back eyeing kira knowing it would not be wise to engage her knowing she could easily hold him down as he remembers the collar making him lower his head slightly with a growl- "h... how?"

-the fox grunts as he calls out as loud as he could, his voice only able to get as far as scarlets house as he rams the door again his shoulder bleeding a little more- "help! please!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:34 am

-Okami perking her ears as she glances at the door and then huffs- "go ahead idiot. Make yourself weaker"

"Dont demand it for a start" -Kira giving a small huff as she eyes him- "and do things to earn it. Show you are Beta material"

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 am

-bodolf eyes the door as he whispers softly- "what have you captured now my goddess?" -he then lowers his ears as he speaks- "more to the point, who captured it... you or scarlet?"

-talyn growls as he lifts his head standing at full size now as he speaks- "all i want is something that isn't personal paw rest ok?! i am not bothered about beta i am just tired of you thinking you own me!"

-the fox rams the door once more giving a small yelp before ramming again as he calls out- "please... i'm trapped! help me!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:50 am

"A fox" -Okami stretching out as she yawns a little- "and I caught it"

-Kira smirking a little as she eyes Talyn and flicks her tail- "Thats it. But let me get this straight. If both me and my mother deem you worthy enough. You will beta. We will be equals, for most of it. But there are certain things I would have the final say on. For example, you might be in Charge of the wolves we have in this village. Such as your father, and my sister's that have wolves as mates"

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:53 am

-talyn grunts as he speaks- "and we stop with the owning crap?"

-bodolf nods as he speaks- "it won't be escaping anytime soon then. even i am yes to find a way to resist."

-the fox hits the door one last time sliding down it panting as he lays now exhausted looking out as he speaks- "please... help me..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 am

-Okami smirking a little as she hears the fox and then looks at Bodolf- "you are so handsome"

-Kira giving a small growl she then looks away a little- "as long as you stop going off for days at a time, then yes. But you won't just be given this rank. Try and organise something with the male Hybrid's and wolves we have in the village, my mother will ask a few to Give her feedback on how well you did. And then she will consult with me. Happy now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:01 am

-bodolf scoffs as he speaks- "nope"

-talyn huffs as he mutters- "suppose... what about the slave ring? is that staying?"

-the fox whimpers as he mumbles out loud okami being able to hear tho he would not realise- "i... i can't... i... i can't escape... she has me... she has me trapped here. h... how?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:12 am

"If you start actually acting like my mate. Then yes." -Kira mumbling as she pads to her bed and then lays down-

-Violet frowning at the carrot sticks she narrows her eyes a little-

-Okami nuzzling into his fur as she grins- "you 're to me"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:15 am

-bodolf chuckles as he whispers nuzzling her paw- "i resist to that then"

-josh looks to violet as he speaks- "what is it?"

-talyn grunts as he moves to his bed laying down- "where did the crap of you thinking you own me even come from? huh? lets talk about that because it is a lie you WILL gout of your head and if you really want to continue it then i will resist you my love"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:19 am

"Talyn. Don't piss me off more" -Kira giving a low growl as she bites onto her bed and moves it slightly away from Talyn's bed- "if you want those things to happen that I just I. I suggest you stay quiet for a bit"

-Violet picking up a carrot stick she holds it out to Fenrir, him sniffing at it he perks his ears-

-Okami rolling her eyes as she yawns quiely- :okay dear"

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 am

-josh watches them-

-talyn shakes his head as he speaks up speaking firmly- "no! you want me to act like your mate then lets sort this shit once and for all! where did it come from and if you are serious about trying to actually keep it then try it. i dare you! one part of being mates is sorting things out so here i am! facing the issue with you so if you are serious with the thought or actually want to prove it then here i am. chalanging you to do something about it, lets call it all or nothing, you either release me and admit you don't own me or you can try to keep it up. what ever you do now ends it, if you suceed then i bow, you let me go then it goes no further. what do you want to do with it?"

-bodolf scoffs as he mutters trying now to get a reaction as he teases her- "fluffy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:29 am

"Because you were never there!" -Kira snarling as she stands and bares her teeth- "when I had our first littler of pups. Literally 30 minutes later you fucked off to a hunt. And ever since then. For days you would be gone" -Kira beginning to cry as she looks at Talyn- "it ripped me apart. Then when I first met your pack. You weren't there. When Raoul had that incident with a wolf from your pack.. yes. He did get punished, I will Give you credit for that. But you should of been there to begin with"

-Fenrir taking a bite of the carrot stick he swallows and then huffs softly- "I guess it doesn't taste too bad.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:22 pm