November 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 am

-josh keeps watching in silence-

-talyn stands moving to the center of the room as he speaks- "and i have beg your forgivness on the pups... and we had cleared that up... yes the rest is still on me and i am yet to think of ways to even begin to make up for that. but making me your fucking pet! there are ways less extreme, heck even this damn slave ring should have been enough! i tell you what!" -he narrows his eyes as he speaks in a now very serious voice- "lets end all of this right now, a challenege if you will. dare you accept or do you release me? make your choice, if you accept i will speak the terms, if you want to release me then we drop ALL of this and start from scratch as mates on the level, both the same rank, same level just mates working together"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:44 am

"You are earning your rank. I will not Give it to you" -Kira growling as she paces in front of Talyn and huffs- "the ring would only come off with mine and my mother's say so. And as it is quite late. It would be done tomorrow"

-Violet yawning she leans against Fenrir and grips onto him gently-"nap nap.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:47 am

-josh speaks softly to violet- "wanna go home sweetie?"

-talyn snaps his jaws barking firmly as he speaks- "DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TERMS OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO BACK DOWN?! ANSWER ME KIRA BECAUSE I AM TRYING MY BEST RIGHT NOW TO END ALL OF THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL! NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION OR I WILL ANSWER IT FOR YOU! AND I WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE DEMANDS OF A RANK OR HAVE THIS DAMN THING TAKEN OFF" I AM GIVNG YOU A CHANCE TO HAVE A FAIR STAKE IN THIS AND IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS IT COULD EITHER GO IN MY FAVOUR OR SERIOUSLY SCREW ME IN FAVOR FOR YOU SO ANSWER! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BED THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU COOPERATE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME BEING THE FUCK UP"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:51 am

"Do whatever you want. I give up fucking trying. You asshat" -Kira snarling as she pass over to Talyn and uses her claws to removes the collar from around his neck, padding back to her bed she mumbles- "if you really want Beta. The trial starts tomorrow. If not. Goodbye.."

-Violet nodding as she crawls over to Josh and curls up in his lap-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:57 am

-talyn scoffs as he shakes his head as he speaks- "that's it? huh? don't even want to try? you just want to drop me like that? what do you want me to work with? i am here trying, trying, trying and i am here begging you to make a deal and put down something for good and you are just going to do this... well let me tell you that it was a massive mistake removing that thing.... i honestly do not know where to go now so guess what... i am not going to waste our times... i am going to okami and asking her to just end me... because i am walking away and i am truly out of ideas.... i am just going to say... i adore you... i wanted so bad for you to take my offer just now. i wanted you to win and you are my air, my world and my everything so just know... how ever i am about to die... i love you so much and that is THE only reson i am doing this...." -he then gulps walking out of the house heading to scarlet's house shaking as he walks-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:02 am

"Wait. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRYING? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIMES I FUCKING TRIED!" -Kira snarling as she scrapes her claws against the wood flooring-

-Okami laying her head against Bodolf gently she yawns as she closes her eyes-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 am

-talyn gets to the door of scarlet's house pawing the door shaking as he does sitting as he awaits the answer looking back giving a silent prayer that kira had followed in hopes she took his words as a rest begging himself that this was not it truly wanting to try with kira as he waits for okami-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:07 am

-Kira growling loudly as she charges towards Talyn, knocking him to the ground she pins him down- "we are both way too angry at each other to carry on as we were. Or are. So. We need a break. Now you do not get to leave my pups without a father. How dare you even try."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:12 am

-talyn winced as she pins him trying to move as he speaks quietly- "all you had to do was listen and that was impossible for you... and you were so willing to just walk away... you wanna know what i had done if you told me you had a challenge that had even a sliver of hope for us? i would have begged you to tell me... not basically say bye.... in your place i would have heard the terms! so no! you clearly don't care if the pups have a father otherwise you would have begged to hear my challenege and how we could have moved forward even a tiny bit so either splay my guts right here right now or drag me in there to face okami"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:16 am

"You don't listen to me either" -Kira snarling as she presses her claws against him and mumbles- "what is your challenge?""
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:17 am

-talyn winces as he continues to struggle as he mumbles- "let me go... take me back to the house and we will talk..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:22 am

-Kira eyeing him she gives a small Huff and then pads back inside the house, sitting down beside her bed-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 am

-talyn stands padding back into the house kicking the door shut as he speaks- "ready to listen to this?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:32 am

"Sure" -Kira staring at the fire she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:40 am

-talyn nods as he speaks softly- "release me and we forget everything and we become fully equal and nothing more. not ownning and i become a warrior. or.... we spar, if you manage to keep me held and make me submit..." -he takes a breath before speaking in a serious but still soft voice- "then we foget nothing and i surrender my freedom to you as payment... meanning you get to put the slave ring back on me for the rest of my life... you get full ownership of me and i will even go around with you to okami and your sisters for you to tell them you fully own me... i will not be allowed to resist in any way and must surrender in every way whilst not being allowed to leave your side without asking or being told... the only freedoms i keep are to walk around the village for exercise and to do my buisness as well as getting my food.... further more along with surrendering my freedom you tell me my rank... and i am not to resist... what do you choose? release me and forget evetything... or challenege me and get me right where you want me? either way we put this away for good and then we move onto the next step depending on what you choose right now"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 am

"I.. I don't want to fight you. I don't want to.. hurt you. And I think you don't really want that either" -Kira mumbling as she paws at the floor- "the ring is already off. So you are free. But as for the rank I can't just give you it"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:10 pm

-talyn speaks softly- "hurt me? i only said a spar match... not fight... and i will be deadly honest... the terms stand as they are, all or nothing and no matter what you really choose nothing will change my feelings for you... as for what i want we are way past that... this is now a matter of bedding this for ever. never to come around again. so choose.... please... if we spar there will be no hurting anyone and it does not matter if that thing is off. part of the terms are that i let you put it back on. i want this over with and that is it. i do not care how it end but we both need to commit to how we bed it. if you want to keep your firm grip on me and ensure i cannot wonder again then spar me. if you want to just go the easy way then you have a conversation with your mother on the way... as said if you win then you get me where you want me, if i win then i call the shots and if you release me then i gain warrior rank. i want this to be our first step forward and no matter what happens to what you decide i will honour my end of this so now all i need is your end"

-josh picks up violet heading out of bens house thanking him for having them over as he leaves, bodolf walks back into the house with a yawn having gone to look at the fox in his cage moving back to okami as he lays down-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm

-Violet leaning against Josh she mumbles as she grips his shirt- "Sleepy.."

"Fine" -Kira eyeing Talyn she gives him a small huff-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:53 pm

-josh smiles as he walks back to scarlet's house speaking softly- "i know. we will get you right to bed"

-bodolf nuzzles into okami as he lays back down-

-talyn eyes kira as he speaks in a soft but still firm voice- "what is your choice? what are we doing?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm

-Kira growling as she raises a little to be taller and speaks slightly firmer- "we spar"

-Okami eyeing Bodolf she then closes her eyes again- "have fun?"

-Violet mumbling as she closes her eyes and grips his shirt tighter- "sleepy.. where fenni?"

(She can't say Fenrir yet Razz)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:08 pm

-talyn gulps taking a small step back not expecting that responce as he nods slightly his eyes showing his nerves now as he speaks in a soft voice- "are... are you sure?"

-bodolf glances to okami as he whispers- "i thought you were joking when you said you captured a fox, is... is he like... dinner or something?"

-josh smiles as he speaks- "i am sure he will be here soon sweetie"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:36 pm

"Yes." -Kira giving a low but deep growl as she extends her claws-

"Just a toy" -Okami shrugging as she licks her paw-

-Fenrir padding inside the house he shakes his fur as Violet reaches for him- "fenni! Sleepy..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:38 pm

-josh smiles placing violet down softly-

-bodolf nods as he speaks- "and what about scarlet? what does she say?"

-tayln gulps stepping back again picking up a rope next to a chair as he speaks nervously- "i.... i will use this"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:35 am

"Go ahead my love." -Kira grinning as she raises her paw so he can see more of her claws- "and you don't think my razor sharp claws can cut right through them?"

"About the fox? She wants to study him" -Okami shrugging as she curls up in her bed- "she has been in bed most of the day"

-Violet yawning as she crawls over to Fenrir's bed and lays down beside him, gently resting her head against him as she curls up with him-

-Fenrir gently placing his tail over Violet he looks up at Josh- "Can she stay here tonight..? If anything is wrong I will come and get you straight away.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:51 am

-talyn quickly looks away from her paw as he speaks now with slightly more fear in his voice- "d... Depends how I do it"

-josh smiles as he moves closer to Fenrir kneeling down holding his hand out to him- "you both rest well for me. Ok?"

-bodolf smiles with a nod nuzzling Okami again- "so you have another toy to break whilst scarlet studies him. One lucky fox if you ask me my Goddess"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:48 pm