WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 10 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 10 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:53 am

-Okami giving a small chuckle as she closes her eyes- "get some sleep you"

-Fenrir nodding as he softly licks Josh's hand then curls gently around Violet to keep her warm-

"Oh? Do tell" -Kira smirking as she begins to scrape her claws against a log beside her- "I would love to know"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:21 pm

-josh smiles softly stroking Fenrir before standing up and looking around chuckling as he sees Okami and bodolf, he moves slowly to scarlet's room door slowly opening it moving to the bed before slowly laying down in it trying not to wake scarlet-

-bodolf nuzzles Okami again as he speaks playfully- "how about make me my Goddess"

-talyn shudders at the sound as he pulls two more lengths of rope from behind the chair as he pleads with her now- "we... We could still do this the other way.... i... i mean why do it this way?" -he nervously chuckles taking another step back with one of the lengths of rope in his mouth as he continues to speak clearly growing more nervous as he slowly realizes she is not joking- "i mean you know. you could just release me, this joke isn't too funny anymore my love."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:19 pm

-Okami smirking as she keeps her eyes closed and speaks softly- "sleep or I shave you"

-Kira grinning as she eyes Talyn and flexes her paw- "what is wrong my love? Backing down are we?"

-Scarlet mumbling as she turns to face Josh and gently grips his shirt, yawning as she mumbles sleepily- "Sorry I fell asleep.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:00 pm

-josh chuckles as he looks to scarlet as he whispers- "i am glad you are sleeping, i just put violet down with fenrir."

-bodolf chuckles lifting his head slightly as he playfully teases- "that all you got? has my goddess gone soft?"

-talyn growls as he suddenly dives on kira pinning her placing one paw on her shoulder and the other on her neck as he tries to get the rope around her front paws only showing that this was his first time trying anything like this, causing him to fail to get the rope to stay around her paws, as he keeps her pinned speaking softly fear showing in his voice- "i intend to win this my love... i... i am sorry, i am going to make you work for this..." -he keeps trying to get the rope to stay around her paws making sure to keep a firm grip on her-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:03 am

-Kira snarling as she bares her teeth, pressing her claws against Talyn's paw and uses her hind legs to push him off her, standing she snaps her jaws at him- "bad mistake"

"I hope she is okay." -Scarlet yawning as she closes her eyes- "did you two have fun?"

-Okami extending her claws she moves her paw closer to Bodolf- "what was that?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am

-talyn stumbles back with a gulp eyeing kira as he picks up another length of rope giving a small growl his eyes showing full fear now as he steps back away from kira as he mumbles- "s.... stay b... back"

-bodolf looks away from her paw with a nervous chuckle as he speaks playfully- "my goddess has gone soft"

-josh nods as he speaks- "it was nice, but she will be fine with fenrir, he is amazing with her"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:22 pm

"I know that" -Scarlet smirling as she speaks softly- "I'm just glad you two had fun"

-Okami eyeing Bodolf she smirks and then closes her eyes-

-Kira smirking as she paces in front of him, scraping her claws on the ground as she does- "why? Scared now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm

-talyn shudders with a small growl as he mutters- "why? why this way kira? why are you going to try and break me?"

-bodolf gulps glancing to okami as he whispers quietly still in a playful way- "softie"

-josh smiles as he speaks- "i think ben's son like having a friend"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:29 pm

"How did Fenir get along with his Hybrid?" -Scarlet yawning softly as she covers them both with the quilt-

"You are the one who wanted to spar. You have brought this on yourself" -Kira snarling as she dives on Talyn and pins him down firmly, placing a paw on his muzzle and another against his ribs, lightly pressing her claws against his muzzle-

"Can you say that without gulping?" -Okami chuckling softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:31 pm

-josh smiles- "they didn't fight and at least spoke so i would say well"

-bodolf closes his eyes taking a breath with his head still up as he whispers- "softie"

-talyn grunts closing his eyes into a wince trying to struggle against kira kicking his back legs as he speaks through her paw, his words slightly muffled- "as a show of faith! i was hoping you would pick the nice option... it was a free choice and you chose this"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:50 pm

"You are the one who wanted this" -Kira snarling as she eyes Talyn- "I have no interest in owning. As I'm sick of your attitude when you had that collar on. I.. I just want my mate back"

"I'd hope he'd find her cute" -Scarlet smiling as she closes her eyes again-

-Okami smirking as she puts her paw in his muzzle and whispers- "what was that?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:01 pm

-talyn growls as he pushes his back paws into her side shoving her off as he rolls back onto his paws as he speaks firmly- "you heard my terms! you had the chance to think about them! you heard what i was willing to do just to move forward so don't pull that shit! just because i set these terms does not mean i wanted it but for the sake of us i am willing to take the terms because i want us back on some kind of track! this is the choice YOU made when you had the choice, so do not come that crap because it is now clear part of you does want that! as i said nothing will change how i feel about you and this is just a way to move forward now i will stand by one thing" -he dives on her pinning her down firmly as he whispers into her ear with a growl- "i intend to win if this is what you chose. you chose this so you have a hell of a sparring match ahead of you and i promise to win this" -he then starts to wrap some of the rope around her back paws this time able to get it around starting to struggle with tying it-

-josh nods as he speaks playfully with a smirk glancing to scarlet- "start a speed dating service then"

-bodolf perks his ears keeping his eyes closed as he lowers his head under her paw on his muzzle with a gulp mumbling- "s... softie... y... you are... a... a s... softie"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:40 am

"I might. My skills worked on you didn't they?" -Scarlet smiling as she closes her eyes she cuddles Josh and yawns-

-Okami grinning as she eyes Bodily and nips his ear gently, whispering into it- "open your eyes"

-Kira snarling as she bares her teeth and manages to wriggle free a paw, she uses it to flick some dirt towards Talyn's eyes, wriggling out from under him-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:29 am

-josh chuckles as he speaks playfully- "nah, just tying me to a chair the first time we met" -the fox jumps up again and rams the door to his cage harder than before making the wounds on his shoulder even deeper, as he does josh jumps up at the sound looking around as he speaks in a shocked voice- "what the heck was that?!"

-bodolf gulps as he obeys slowly opening his eyes staring forward at the door in front of him-

-talyn yelps as he stumbles back with a wince as he paws at his face- "ow!, damn it my eyes!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:51 am

"The fox"-Scarlet mumbling as she sits up and rubs her eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed she grabs her shirt off the side and slides it on- "I will be right back"

-Kira snarling as she places her paw on Talyn's head and pushes it down so it is against the ground, placing her other paw on his muzzle she whispers in his ear- "I don't care about owning you now. I just wanna win"

"At the claws" -Okami softly nipping his ear as she grins-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am

-bodolf lowers his ears with a gulp slowly moving his eyes to be looking at her claws giving a very quiet whimper that she would only hear by putting her ear right against his muzzle as he remains still-

-talyn winces as he remains stood her paws holding him in a forced bow as he closes his eyes tight, his legs shaking as he does his best to resist giving out a low growl-

-josh nods as he speaks softly- "don't forget your gloves and jacket please... they are one of the top carriers of rabbies"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 pm

"Do you give up?" -Kira growling this as she flexes her paw a little against his muzzle-

"Yes I know my love. Me and baby will be fine"-Scarlet smiling as she puts her gloves on and grabs her jacket- "plus I'm vaccinated against it"

-Okami grinning as she softly licks his muzzle- "good boy"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:01 pm

-bodolf nods as he lays still keeping his eyes on her claws as he mumbles playfully- "s...s...s..."

-josh nods as he speaks- "i just want you safe dear. Go have fun with it. I doubt you have had any time to tell the fox it is yours now... so go teach it that fact because i am betting you kept it for a reason and i wanna know why as well as being curious about foxes"

-talyn shakes his head with a wince keeping his eyes tightly closed using as much strength as he could in an attempt to move his head his legs shaking more as he remains stood tho his legs slowly start to lower as he is held mumbling under her paw trying his best to lift his head as he tries to resist- "get... offf... c... can't... b... breathe... C... Can't... m... Move... H... Help"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:54 am

"Surrender. I win" -Kira snarling as she relieves a little of the pressure against him physically to allow him to breath but still keeping him firmly down-

"We never really get foxes around here. I'm just curious. I wanna learn" -Scarlet shrugging as she walks to the bedroom door and looks back at Josh in bed with a sigh- "damn fox ruining my time with you"

"What was that my dear? I couldn't hear you" -Okami smirking as she closes her eyes-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:10 am

-talyn grunts keeping his eyes tightly shut as his body starts to lower, his legs shaking more as he mumbles firmly- "you do not and will not own me! let... me... go..." -he tries to move his head but her paws keep it pinned as he is held in the forced bow-

-bodolf gulps keeping his eyes on her claws as he whispers- "so... is... isn't it come up to time of josh doing your claws and gloves again?"

-josh chuckles as he playfully teases her- "what? wanna tie me to the bed to make sure i am still here when you are done with it? i am not going anywhere and you need to teach the fox you have it now so go do that, i will wait here for you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:40 am

"I don't care about owning you"-Kira huffing as she flexes her paw- "I just want to win this fight"

"Oh hun. If I'm gonna tie you to the bed you are gonna be naked and I'm staying" -Scarlet smirking as she straps her dart gun to her leg holster-

"Maybe" -Okami shrugging as she stretches a little-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:50 pm

bodolf nods as he whispers playfully- "are you gonna go to sleep with your claws on my muzzle like this my goddess? because if so i might have to try and resist" he moves his eyes to be looking straight forward to the door-

-talyn snarls as he mutters firmly- "when i break free i will own you so hard! i will put that damn slave ring on you and see how you like it! and i will order you around just to prove a point!" -he winces more keeping his eyes closed as he pushes up slightly lifting his body a little as his legs shake- "now let me go! before i kick your tail into next year!"

-josh chuckles rolling his eyes as he watches scarlet- "just be safe out there ok? then maybe later we can have some fun" -he gives a playful wink as he speaks. as josh says this another hard bang is heard from the cages as the fox rams the door again quickly ramming once more glaring at the door growling as more blood pools on his shoulder from the gash-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 am

(mind if we skip this little fight kira and Talyn are having. but who wins?xD)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 am

(Kira can win...)
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am

-Kira huffing as she pads away from Talyn, kicking a little dirt at him as she does-

-Scarlet sitting down outside the kennels she eyes the fox and frowns-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am