WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

a new face and possible new member!

Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:34 am

*talyn looks at kria and josh with a sigh*

*josh looks at kira* "hay girl"
    Okami
    Okami

a new face and possible new member! - Page 9 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:15 pm

"Whats wrong Talyn?" -Kira glancing at Talyn as Willow wags her tail and paws at Josh's hand softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:16 pm

*josh smiles at willow* "hello you"

*talyn looks at kira* "i almost wished you didn't bring him out because it sucks that you have to keep him down just because he is here for the pups"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:28 pm

"I may not have to hold him down" -Kira mumbling as she looks at Josh whilst Willow lays down in Josh's lap and yawns softly'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:30 pm

*talyn nods* "well you might because the pack are getting random den searches so at least keep him lay down but you don't have to hold him unless the inspector comes in"

*josh smiles at willow placing a hand on her*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:37 pm

-Willow wagging her tail and pawing at Remus and Raoul as they dive on Josh, pushing him down gently and licking his face-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 pm

*josh shakes his head and covers his face laughing* "hay no fair"

*talyn and apache both laugh*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 pm

-Willow wagging her tail as she watches and barks softly, Raoul licking Josh's face and Kira smiles and lays down beside them-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 pm

*josh manages to push the pups to his lap and sits up wiping his face* "cute"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:42 pm

-Remus pawing at Willow as she lays in Josh"s lap, Kira nudging Josh softly then licking his cheek gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:43 pm

*josh sits still looking at kira* "the pups look happy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 pm

-Kira nodding as she looks at Josh, wagging her tail and nuzzling him softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:06 pm

*josh smiles*

*apache perks his ears and looks around*

*talyn looks at apache*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:03 pm

"Whats wrong Apache?" -Kira flicking her tail as she glances at him-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:04 pm

*apache gulps looking at kira* "i think someone is heading this way!"

*talyn's eyes widen as he gulps too* "who is it dad?"

*josh gulps looking scared as he sees apache on full alert*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:33 pm

-Kira standing and lowering her ears as she looks at the cave entrance, glancing at Josh and nudging him softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:35 pm

*josh looks at kira and gulps sitting still nervously*

*apache slowly moves to the mouth of the cave lowering his ears*

*talyn stands moving closer* "kira... get ready just in case"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:37 pm

-Kira gently nudging Josh down as he is lay down, standing over him and gently placing a paw against his chest, licking his face softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:39 pm

*josh gulps gripping her paw lifting it slightly trying to get her off him softly*

*talyn glances at josh and sighs before looking out of the cave*

*apache steps back* "they know a human is here... kira make sure you look threatening to the inspector but not to josh because you need him as controlled as you can""
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 pm

"I don't give a damn if he is a member of your back. If I have too I will protect my human, my mate and my pups." -Kira huffing softly as she looks at Apache, whining as she looks at Josh and places her paw back-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:44 pm

*josh grips her paw slightly tighter trying to lift it again as he attempts to sit up*

*apache nods* "i respect that but you need to keep him still so no one gets hurt is all i am saying"

*talyn moves to the back of the den and speaks in a firm but nervous tone* "pups, get behind me please"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:48 pm

"What is it Daddy?" -Willow tilting her head as she looks at Talyn, watching as Remus and Raoul pad behind Talyn-

-Kira shaking her head at Josh and whining softly, moving her paw back onto his chest chest-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:50 pm

*talyn speaks in a more concerned voice* "just get behind me all of you"

*josh keeps trying to lift kira's paw unable to as he squirms slightly under paw* "k... kira?"

*apache backs away from the entrance slightly whimpering*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 am

"Apache what is it?" -Kira eyeing Apache and frowning, licking Josh's face gently whilst Willow yawns and stands behind Talyn-;
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 am

*josh keeps squirming slightly as he grips her paw*

*suddenly two big wolves jump in and pin apache as the inspectoy and four other wolves walk in looking at kira as apache lays still the inspector stepping closer to kira looking at josh* "well then... you must be a professional at capturing humans, you have had him trapped under your paw for three days now... i am very impressed"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:20 am