WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

a new face and possible new member!

Okami
    Okami

a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:29 pm

-Kira eyeing Talyn then moving closer to him she lays her head beside his paw- "Hello Apache.."
    Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! - Page 2 Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:31 pm

*apache smiles* "to what do we owe the honor?"

*talyn nuzzles kira*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 pm

"Oh. Uhm. I just wanted to see if it was safe for the pups if they ever wanted to live here." -Kira laying her head on her paw and looking at Talyn-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:41 pm

*talyn smiles at kira* "thank you for coming out here with us"

*apache smiles* "so you will be using my den whilst you are out here then?" *he softly tilts his head*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:43 pm

"Oh.. Uhm. If that's okay." -Kira hiding her face in Talyn's fur with a sigh-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm

*apache smiles* "of course it is. it is a pleasure to have you here"

*talyn lays his head on kira's*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:02 pm

"Talyn told me that you mentioned about the pups joining ocg.. I am fine with it. If of course they want too." -Kira nuzzling Talyn's fur gently and flicking her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm

*apache perks his ears looking at kira* "oh really... that is wonderful... they will be safe with me and talyn and i am sure some of the boys from ocg will protect her with us"

*talyn smiles as he whispers* "told you they would be safe"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:07 pm

"Talyn also told me that the pack can kill wolves that are strange or don't smell like them. How can I be sure they will accept Hybrid pups?" -Kira mumbling as she lowers her ears,-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:10 pm

*apache lowers his ears* "talyn will scent them so they smell like us... also it is rare that we just kill others for being of a different background... but i am not promising that no wolf will not spar with them to see what they can do"

*talyn sighs* "they will be safe if we can get them in ok, until then we will just have to watch them"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 pm

"And what about me? Am I to hide and only come out when the pack is gone?" -Kira mumbling as she looks at Talyn, looking back at her paw-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:15 pm

*talyn smiles shaking his head* "no... but my dad will have to scent you to smell like an oak claw wolf"

*apache perks his ears looking shocked at talyn* "i what!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 pm

"Uhm. What?" -Kira twitching her nose as she looks at Talyn- "Why can't you do that?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:22 pm

*talyn chuckles* "the pack i am alpha of is our pup pack... and you sure ain't a pup... so you would have to come in as a oak claw recruit which is where my dad is beta of"

*apache just blinks at talyn*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:11 pm

"You are not a pup. Can you tell me that every member of that pack is a pup? What about the wolves that attacked me that time from your pack? They werent pups." -Kira mumbling as she licks her paw-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 pm

*talyn grunts* "the ones that attacked you where not pups, they where main pack too, and yes we can tell a pup from a adult so you would have to go in to the main pack"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:28 pm

"So I would never see you or the pups?" -Kira keeping her gaze on her paw as she licks the pad gently-

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:36 pm

*talyn sighs* "of course you would, i would be busy but i would be all yours in the evenings. but the pups you could at anytime unless my dad, hades or ayase has you doing something... and chances are it will be my dad that deals with you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:50 pm

"Oh." -Kira lowering her ears as she lays her head between her paws, closing her eyes-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:52 pm

*talyn nuzzles kira as he whispers* "don't worry, my dad is a real push over"

*apache chuckles* "thanks talyn"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:05 pm

"I.. I hate the idea of something getting in the way so I couldn't see the pups. Or you." -Kira sniffling as she leans against Talyn and keeps her ears low-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:10 pm

*talyn nods* "i know but that is the problem with pack life... but as i said, in the evenings i am all yours because a lot of the time dad is out doing stuff so i would be yours with this whole cave to our selves"

*apache playfully nudges talyn with a chuckle* "just keep it quiet" *talyn shaking his head laughing at apache's comment*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:18 pm

-Kira blushing a little as she hides her face in Talyn's fur, flicking her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:20 pm

*apache laughs laying his head down*

*talyn buries his face in kira's fur* "daaaad!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm

"Not really had alone time since the pups.." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles Talyn's fur softly-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am