WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 7 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Okami
    Okami

reunited again - Page 7 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

-Okami whining as she slowly moves her paw from Bodolf's muzzle,-

-Matt sighing softly as he watches her and changes the iv drip, looking at Okami- "This should help a little with the pain.."

-Kira wagging her tail as she leans into Josh's hand slighty, placing a paw on his leg as she looks at Justin and then back at Josh, shaking her head a little-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:46 pm

*josh glances at her paw gulping slightly as he sits still letitng her keep her paw on his leg massaging her ear with his thumb*

*bodolf nuzzles okami licking her paw* "i am here for you, and i am not leaving your side until you are better"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:56 pm

-Scarlet just having locked up the human Bodolf took down, she walks over and lifts Justin off the hanging chain, dragging him over to the cells-

-Kira closing her eyes as she leans against Josh's hand a little, wagging her tail slightly-

-Okami whining as she closes her eyes, flicking her ears as Matt gets up and walks into his bathroom-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:57 pm

*bodolf whimpers as he cleans okami's paws*

*josh jumps up grabbing scarlett's arm* "leave him hanging scarlett"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:01 pm

"No Josh. and you are not dealing with him until you calm the hell down" -Scarlet frowning at Josh as she shrugs from his grip, dragging Justin inside a cell and locking the door behind her-

-Okami laying her tail over her hind leg as she yawns softly, slowly falling asleep-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:03 pm

*bodolf sighs laying awake next to okami looking around*

*josh grunts as he moves to open the cage* "scarlett he is my prisoner and i will do as i please with him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:05 pm

-Scarlet smirking as she places her hand against Josh's chest and frowns- "Not in this mood you won't, once you have calmed down. Then you can see him. you are blinded by rage. If I hadn't of stopped you earlier, you would have carried on. that is not how you deal with someone like that"

-Okami whimpering in her sleep as she moves a little-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:07 pm

*josh looks at scarlett pushing her hand away as he starts to unlock the cage* "i'm fine, just leave him hanging up"

*bodolf looks at okami putting his muzzle next to her's*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:09 pm

"Josh. I don't want to put you on your ass. but I will if you don't listen to me." -Scarlet moving infront of Josh as Bardou stands beside her, growling softly at Josh-

-Okami whining as she mumbles in her sleep- No... not my pups..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:11 pm

*bodolf perks his ears nudging okami* "o...okami?"

*josh glances at bardou then looking at scarlett* "please get out of my way scarlett"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:15 pm

"Nope." -Scarlet folding her arms as she keeps her gaze in Josh whilst Bardou huffs- "Fine, I will move. But whatever me and you have. Is over"

-Okami jerking awake as she whines, trying to sit up but failing, a tear rolling down her cheek as she lays her head back down- s...sorry. Just a bad dream.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:17 pm

*bodolf whimpers as he nuzzles okami* "please calm down ok, josh is dealing with the human that hurt you"

*josh grunts as he walks towards his house*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:19 pm

"Bardou. can you stay here please boy?" -Scarlet smiling weakly as she rubs Bardou behind his ear gently whilst he wags his tail and barks softly-

-Kira lay beside her pups as she looks up at Josh as he walks in-

I..i'm fine. -Okami wiping the tear from her eye as she nuzzles the pillow gently, looking at Bodolf- Who is watching the pups..?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:22 pm

*bodolf lowers his ears* "erm.. scarlett i think unless talyn is still there"

*josh closes his door with a sigh turning, a smile crosses his face as he sees kira* "hay girl, are the pups ok?"

*talyn lays down next to the door in scarlett's house watching all the pups*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 pm

You think? -Okami growling softly as she fails to stand again, huffing as she lays her head back down- Can you check please?

-Kira wagging her tail as she looks at Josh and nods, nuzzling Orion gently as he sleeps-

-Bodolf Jr whining as he pads to Talyn and paws at him softly- "Where my Mama and Dadda?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:27 pm

*talyn looks at bodolf jr* "i... i'm not sure little one... they should be back by now"

*bodolf whimpers giving okami's muzzle a lick before jumping off the bed and walking out towards scarlett's house*

*josh takes his pistol out and places it on the ground next to the door before walking to kira and laying down next to her. placing a hand near her paw but no touching her as he looks at the pups* "i'm sorry about out there girl... thank you for stopping me doing something stupid"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

-Bodolf Jr whining as he jumps onto the sofa, pawing at the window and wagging his tail as he sees Bodolf- "Dadda!"

-Kira licking Josh's face gently as she flicks her ears, laying her head beside the pups as she yawns softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 pm

*josh sighs placing his hand on kira's paw* "please forgive me for being an idiot... ok girl... when i saw you get darted i lost it ok, i'm not sure why but it really hurt me to see you get darted and i wish i knew why"

*bodolf nudges the door open walking in and seeing talyn and the pups* "hay all"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm

-Kira tilting her head as she looks at Josh, whining as she licks his hand gently and flicks her tail-

-Bodolf Jr gasping as he jumps off the sofa and jumps up at Bodolf whilst Khari and Nova squeal as they run over-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 pm

*bodolf chuckles at the pups nuzzling them* "hay guys, are you being good for talyn?"

*josh looks at kira keeping his hand on her paw gripping it lightly with a soft smile*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:12 pm

"Uncle Talyn said I could jump on you!" -Bodolf Jr giggling as he paws at Bodolf and wags his tail-

-Kira sighing as she looks at the pups, licking Willow's fur sotly as she whines in her sleep-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:13 pm

*josh lets kira's paw go leaving it next to her paw* "do... do you want me to leave you alone girl?"

*bodolf chuckles* "oh he did hm? well i think whilst you do that the girls should jump on him"

*talyn perks his ears looking at bodolf* "what?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm

-Khari gasping as she climbs onto Talyn's back, pawing at his ears as she giggles-

-Kira shaking her head as she looks at Josh, curling her tail around the pups as she lays her head beside Josh's hand-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:23 pm

*josh nods placing a hand on kira's muzzle softly moving his other hand next to her paw his palm up so he is not lay on the arm* "thank you kira"

*talyn shakes his head laughing*

*bodolf laughs looking at bodolf jr* "i will need to do that later ok my son... mommy needs me ok?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:31 pm

"Can I come Dadda? I miss Mama!" -Bodolf Jr whining as he paws at Bodolf and lowers his ears-

-Kira looking at Josh's hand on her muzzle and licking it gently, wagging her tail as she looks at him-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm