WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 39 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Anonymous

reunited again - Page 39 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:07 pm

*bodolf stands looking at scarlett with a whimper*

*talyn sighs* "it did effect him kira... he spent a month after getting free panicking that he was going to be turned into a pair of boots"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:13 pm

"And I thought I was going to be ripped apart by my mate's pack members." -Kira licking her paw as she flicks her tail- "And if I remember correctly, my mother only captured your father because your mother kidnapped my father."

"Yes Bodolf?" -Scarlet glancing at Bodolf and then back to Okami as she holds the pups near Okami's stomach so they can feed-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:16 pm

*bodolf paws at scarlett whimpering trying his best to say that he is so sorry"

*talyn nods* "i know but he almost got exiled and that time he was captured for seemingly no reason, but he is ok now, but anyway enough rivalries orion looked in a mirror and thought it was me?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:27 pm

"Yes, Because he looks like you." -Kira smiling a little as she rests her head ontop of her paw- "And I told him the story of how he got his name.. he was so pleased"

"Bodolf.. its fine. It isn't your fault" -Scarlet sighing as she watches the pups feed from Okami- "I haven't trained you in that yet.. if anything it is my fault."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:29 pm

*bodolf yelps nudging scarlett shaking his head* "no, it my fault scarlett i should have kept my cool"

*talyn chuckles as josh starts to get up talyn looks at josh* "can you do me a favor and keep him down please just in case a wolf walks in please... we are due for a den inspection"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:13 pm

"Bodolf.. I need to train you." -Scarlet gently placing Luna back into the box as she wipes the milk from Lucky's mouth, smiling as he wriggles a little in her hand-

"Den inspection?" -Kira flicking her ears as she looks at Josh, tugging on his jacket gently to pull him back down as she nuzzles him softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:15 pm

*josh stays down looking at kira*

*apache nods* "a member of the pack comes in and looks around the den to make sure we are not hiding anything or.... anyone like humans but if you keep him at your paws we can trick the inspector to think that you have him captured or some crap"

*bodolf nuzzles scalrett still whimpering*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:20 pm

"Bodolf.. Look. This is your little boy. Look how small he is.. he fits in one hand." -Scarlet smiling as she carefully holds Lucky in one hand and shows him to Bodolf-

"Oh.. When? Can't we just leave?" -Kira standing as she shakes her fur, standing over Josh she licks his face gently and whines-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:23 pm

*apache sniffs* "if you leave now the inspector will see you"

*talyn nuzzles kira* "don't worry, as long as you show that you can control him the inspector will leave you and josh alone, then you can go and i will be in the village tomorrow"

*bodolf looks at the pup and smiles* "so cute"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:35 pm

-Scarlet smirking as she gently places Lucky in the box as he yawns- "Adorable"

-Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Talyn- "Can't you come back to the village with me?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:37 pm

*bodolf nods*

*talyn shakes his head* "we have to be here for the inspection then me and dad have to do any changes that the inspector demands" *a sharp voice from outside can be heard* "apache, you have five minutes sir so make sure i can get in or ayase will be called for further action"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:56 pm

-Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Josh, gently using her paw to push him down so he is lay down as she stands over him, nuzzling his chest gently before lookong at the den entrance-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:00 pm

*talyn sighs* "if you want to go then you best get running.... but if you want to see how an inspection works then please feel free to stay but just keep a paw on him because our inspector is a bit jumpy... well more jumpy then my dad... neither of you are in danger if you want to see how it works all he will do when he comes is call us out there and ask if we need to declare anything. then we jsut tell him you are here with a human and say that you are controlling him and he will make a note and see what happens"

*apache nods* "if josh stays down then the inspector will do nothing with the note but if he so much as struggles then he will tell ayase"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:02 pm

-Kira growling softly under her breath as she places a paw on Josh's chest and sighs softly- "Sounds fun."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:03 pm

*talyn nuzzles kira* "this is your chance to run if you don't want to do this"

*josh looks at kira pushing up slightly against her paw* "kira?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm

"I.. I don't know.." -Kira lowering her ears as she looks down at Josh, licking his face gently and sighing as she uses her paw to push him back down gently- "Please trust me Josh.. Just stay still."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:15 pm

*josh gulps laying still looking around before looking at her paw**

*talyn looks at her paw* "so... you want to see what inspections are about then?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:18 pm

"Sure." -Kira nodding as she looks at Talyn, leaning down and looking at Josh as she whines softly, nuzzling his chest gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 pm

*josh remains still looking at her paw*

*the voice outside calls in* "apache! talyn! present your selves now or ayase will be called"

*apache and talyn gulp as they step out of the den*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm

-Kira whining quietly to Josh before nuzzling him gently, standing over him as she flexes her paw a little, mumbling to herself- "Please stay still Josh.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

*josh uses his hands to grip the paw on his chest squirming slightly under her paw as he whispers, kira able to hear he is slightly nervous in his voice* "i do trust you girl but i really wish i knew what was going on"

*outside there are muffled voices kira able to hear apache speak* "look we have a hybrid visiting as she is my sons mate and she has a human... he is restrained and can't fight back very much" *the voice of the inspector returns in a calm voice that shows he is not worried about the human becuase of what apache said* "very well, you know i must note this sir and as long as this hybrid can keep the human down there is no problem"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:32 pm

-Kira shaking her head at Josh as she keeps her grip on him, perking her ears up as she listens-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:36 pm

*josh remains still under her paw keeping a grip on it as it rests on his chest, his breathing picking up slightly as he looks at her paw*

*talyn walks back in and looks at kira* "we are sorry about having you pin your human like this but we would be gutted alive for allowing a human to be sat free in our den and it would be a worse crime today as we knew there was an inspection but we are happy that you came to visit"

*more muffled conversation outside as kira can hear apache saying* "i assure you, the human cannot move, he has tried to fight against her but she has him down real good"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:39 pm

"Its fine. I just hope he doesn't hate me after this.." -Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Josh and licks his face gently, looking back at the entrance of the den-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:42 pm

*josh remains as still as he can nervously gripping kira's paw looking at kira*

*talyn smiles* "i am sure he won't"

*apache and a slightly bigger wolf walk in, the slightly bigger wolf being a very fine ash grey colour with black tip ears and black paws his eyes a bright yet soft gold as eh looks at kira speaking in a calm and soft voice glancing at josh* "so who's catch is this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 am