WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
a new face and possible new member! EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

a new face and possible new member!

Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! Empty a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:27 pm

*apache lays asleep in his den in the woods only an hour trek from the main den site as a icy breeze blows in adding an extra chill to the icicles hanging from the celling of the cave, the air cold enough to freeze ones breath in the air*

*talyn walks up to the mouth of the cave letting out a small shiver and he sighs happily, his paws crunching in the deep snow his paws disappearing into it as he steps* "lovely and cold"
    Okami
    Okami

a new face and possible new member! Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Okami Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 pm

-Kira shuddering as she follows Talyn, flicking her ears as she watches her paws make prints in the snow-
    Anonymous

a new face and possible new member! Empty Re: a new face and possible new member!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:44 pm

talyn chuckles looking at kira* "oh yeah... your used to being in them dens with fire and stuff... welcome to my world my love"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:46 pm

-Kira huffing softly as she looks at Talyn, looking around at the snow as she paws at it gently- "Mhm.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 pm

*talyn sighs* "you hate this don't you?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:50 pm

"Not decided yet. I won't say yes or no to that until I have been here longer." -Kira looking at Talyn, glancing down at her paws as she digs a little at the snow-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:52 pm

*talyn chuckles* "this is just the beginning... you picked a bit of a rough time to do this test kira, this is a good day... out here me and dad get blizzards"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:53 pm

"Our pups will get lost in this snow.." -Kira lowering her ears a little as she sees how far her paw goes into the snow-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:56 pm

*talyn shakes his head* "that is why pups have tails... they use them as like flags, stick them straight up and let us know where they are"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:59 pm

"That is adorable." -Kira chuckling softly as she flicks her tail, looking at Talyn- "Will I see your father today?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:00 am

*talyn nods* "he is probably sleeping... why do you ask?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 am

"Just curious." -Kira pawing at the snow gently as she wags her tail- "Where to now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:05 am

*talyn yawns* "the best place would be in the cave... much to cold out for you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 am

"It isn't that cold. My fur is thicker than it looks." -Kira huffing as she looks around and sighs- "If you dont think i can do this i will just go back right now."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:09 am

*talyn rolls his eyes* "you take that tone when one of the pack is trying to look out for you then you might as well too because they will bite you for that"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:12 am

'If they bite me I will break one of their legs." -Kira growling quietly as she looks out at the forest,-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:14 am

*talyn sighs* "you think you could take the entire pack? because it would kill me to see you hurt by them"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:16 am

"Once they know who my mother is. They won't touch me. Lets just go to this cave." -Kira mumbling as she pads ahead of Talyn-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:18 am

*talyn chuckles coldly* "that is more reason for them to hurt you kira, jsut keep your head down for now" *he then walks into the cave with a yawn*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:37 am

-Kira mumbling to herself as she follows Talyn inside-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 am

*talyn grunts rolling his eyes* "just let it go... i was only warning you that things are different out here. there is no humans to just patch us up... you get hurt out here you are in the dirt for many hours until the shaman or healer can get you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:57 am

"Really selling this place aren't you?" -Kira mumbling as she sits down, looking out at the snow and sniffing the air gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:59 am

*talyn moves to lay next to apache* "look... if you want to do this then do it, but if you are going to be like this every time i give you a friendly heads up then you will not survive with the pack, i am sorry if i am coming across like an ass, but i am just making sure you stay safe because it would truly kill me if you got hurt out here... my dad will be the same"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:20 pm

"Mhm" -Kira laying down as she rests her head between her paws, looking out at the snow-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:22 pm

*talyn sighs* "come here kira"

*apache slowly wakes up and looks at kira and whimpers* "hello kira... i am sorry for being asleep"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 pm