August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Tala

Re: reunited again

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:21 pm

"Nope." -Kira snarling as she bites onto the wolf's muzzle-

-Scarlet moving the wolf inside the cage and locking the door, looking at Kira- "Go check on your babies girl.."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:22 pm

*shade stands looking at Scarlett nervously*

*the wolf glares at Scarlett with a low and threatening growl* "you better prey I don't get out human"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:29 pm

"You won't. You moron." -Kira growling as she looks at the wolf, heading inside Josh's house and lowering her ears as she sees Raoul curled up beside Adimar- "Raoul.. are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

-Scarlet smirking as she looks at the wolf, then turning to Shade with a frown- "Mhm. Fancy stretching your legs Shade? Don't worry.. You don't have to carry anything. Its an giant cage basically.. But you can run around if you wish"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:32 pm

*the wolf glances at shade with a gulp as he mutters* "carry? Is... Is she forcing him to work for her?"

*shade nods slowly as he lowers his head slightly*

*adimar looks at Kira and sighs* "we had a bit of an argument sis"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 pm

"Good boy.." -Scarlet eyeing Shade as she reaches in and attaches a leash to his harness, unlocking the door and leading Shade over to the outside caged area- "There is a small part of the forest in the caged area.. So there is grass you can lay on if you wish"

"Oh. I meant the wolf that almost killed my baby.." -Kira flicking her tail as Raoul whines amd runs over to Kira, smiling as she nuzzles him softly- "And you Mr. Say sorry to your uncle."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:41 pm

*adimar lowers his ears* "a wolf attacked him? and there is no need i have dealt with it"

*shade stands still next to scarlett looking at the cage*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 pm

"Sorry Uncle Adimar.." -Raoul whining as he pads to Adimar and nuzzles him softly-

-Kira nodding as she winces and lays down on the rug- "Yeah.. the same wolf that attacked me and Josh. But Scarlet has him now-

-Scarlet leading Shade inside the cage and taking his harness off, taking the muzzle off she steps out and locks the door behind her- "There you go Shade.. You earned it."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:49 pm

*shade looks around the new cage as he stands still muttering* "how have i earned this... i should have earned my freedom"

*adimar nuzzles raoul* "are you ok sis?"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:08 pm

"Just enjoy the running room Shade." -Scarlet frowning as she walks away from the cage-

-Kira eyeing the pups for a moment and shaking her head as she looks at Adimar- "No.. It hurts. Matt is at Scarlet's house.. I should head back."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 pm

*adimar sighs* "you should rest and get matt to look at you"

*shade eyes the door giving it a slight push* "I have to get out of here... I must escape"

*the wolf stands stumbling slightly before ramming the door forcing himself back to the ground still under the effects of the dart*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:52 pm

"Okay.. Where is Akela by the way?" -Kira frowning as she stands, wincing softly as she pads towards the door-

-Scarlet heading inside her house and sitting beside Bodolf she strokes his fur softly- "Hey Boy.."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:59 pm

*bodolf looks at scarlett and lowers his ears*

*adimar runs up and helps kira walk* "she is in matt's house the last i heard"

*the wolf stands again and rams the door hard making it rattle and shake*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:27 pm

"thank you adimar. And if you ever did have pups.. You would be a wonderful father." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles Adimar softly, slowly padding outside and into Scarlet's house-

-Scarlet smiling as she runs Bodolf's chin softly- "Whats up boy? I told you.. everything is fine. You may of done it in the wrong way.. But you did save my life. I just need to train you properly."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:28 pm

*bodolf nods lowering his head*

*adimar sighs* "no i wouldn't sis..."
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:30 pm

"So. Don't act depressed" -Scarlet smirking as she strokes Bodolf's fur gently whilst Kira lays down beside Matt, whining as she looks at Josh-

"You would Uncle Adimar!" -Willow giggling as she paws at Adimar's paw gently,- "You fun"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:43 pm

*adimar smiles at willow*

*bodolf lays his head down* "why... i could have killed him.... and i should not have hurt him"

*josh lays still on the sofa wincing in pain*
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:51 pm

"You should have little Adimar's!" -Willow gasping as she sits beside Adimar's paw- "I would have more pups to play with!"

-Kira whining as she lays on her side gently, Matt stroking her fur genntly and smiling as he gently injects her with a pain killer- "Josh. Where about is the pain?"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:53 pm

*josh grunts as he closes his eyes* "just sort kira and don't worry about me"

*adimar shakes his head* "nah"

*the wolf rams the door harder making it rattle louder as he growls and yells* "LET ME OUT HUMAN!"

Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:59 pm

"She is getting sorted." -Matt grabbing a cloth as he cleans the blood from around Kira's muzzle-

-Scarlet smiling a little as she sits beside Josh on the sofa- "Come on Josh. Tell me where it hurts'

-Willow whining as she stands on her hind legs and gently places her paws on Adimar's muzzle- "Why not?"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:01 pm

*adimar shrugs* "i'm just not ready yet"

*josh looks at kira* "not until she is sorted. i want to know she is ok first"

*the wolf rams the bar one more time dropping to the ground letting out a big yelp of pain as a crack is heard from his shoulder* "OW!"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:06 pm

"Josh. She is fine.. Now tell me where it hurts before I prod parts of your body to find out for myself." -Scarlet smirking as she drags her bag over-

"Not ready? You big now." -Willow sighing as she lays across Adimar's paw-

-Bardou perking his ears up and flicking his tail, padding outside to the cage he smirks at the wolf- "Having fun?"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:08 pm

*the wolf snarls at bardou* "piss off"

*josh lays still watching kira* "is bodolf ok?"

*adimar sighs* "there is more to having a pup than just being big willow"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:14 pm

"Mummy is big and she had pups" -Willow tilting her head as she paws at the rug beside her-

"Yes, Everyone is okay. Kira is okay. Now tell me where it hurts before i begin prodding." -Scarlet eyeing Josh and smirking a little-

-Bardou chuckling softly as he watches the wolf- "So polite"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:16 pm

*the wolf growls* "go away mutt, i don't need your help unless you want to get me out of here"

*josh uses his arms to sit up slightly*

*adimar sits looking at willow* "there is also a mental side willow, and in mt head i am not ready"
    Tala

Post by Tala on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 pm

"Really?" -Willow tilting her head as she lookd at Adimar- "You would make a good Daddy. You fun uncle Adimar"

"Last chance Josh. I will begin prodding." -Scarlet sliding some gloves on as she looks at Josh-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm