WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 9 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm

"He's just.. there are no words" -Okami smiling as she closes her eyes-

-Kira smiling as she watches Talyn and wags her tail, Sahi crying out softly as she crawls onto Talyn's paw-

-Scarlet grabbing her bow from the side and sits infront of Bodolf, placing the bow beside her- "Hey boy.. while I am gone look after Okami.. Okay? And your babies of course."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm

-bodolf licks scarlett's hand as he chuckles- "like you have to say it scarlett, you know me"

-talyn keeps cleaning the pup watching closely-

-josh quickly heads to his house and slowly moves closer to kira making talyn grip the pup defensivly growling at josh- "get back human"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:31 pm

"Talyn. He won't hurt our babies." -Kira sighing as she looks at Talyn, standing up she heads to Josh and sniffs him gently-

"Good boy" -Scarlet smiling as she strokes his fur softly, picking up her bow she stands up-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm

-josh slowly kneels down holding his hands out to kira so she sniff him- "hey girl. i want to ask you something if i can?"

-bodolf barks softly to her ad he nuzzles okami and the pups speaking in a soft but playful voice- "my life is so hard. having to look after my amazing family... how ever do i manage?"

-talyn keeps growling at josh still protecting the pup- "just keep him 5 paces away and i will not growl more"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

-Kira huffing as she looks at Talyn amd stands between him and Josh, nodding as she licks his hand sofly-

-Okami rolling her eyes as Luna paws at Lucky, Lucky huffing at her as he dives on his sister-

-Scarlet smiling as she grabs her bag and waves to everyone, stepping out the house-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

-bodolf smiles laying his head by okami's paw- "i love my life. only taken me all of it but i love it now"

-josh smiles as he strokes kira's ear trying to ignore talyn- "you haven't been out of the house for a while so i want to take you out with me and scarlett to get you moving again, you want to come girl seeing as you have the wolf back now?"

-talyn snarls at josh quickly stopping to nuzzle the pups glareing at josh muttering- "wolf has a name human"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:51 pm

"And we love you." -Okami smiling as Luna paws at Bodolf's tail and wags her own-

"So much for ignoring hin, Talyn." -Kira glancing at Talyn she flicks her tail, turning back to Josh she perks her ears and nods-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

-josh looks at talyn and speaks to him in a very firm voice keeping one hand softly on kira's ear stroking it with his thumb as he speaks at talyn- "hey hey hey! out if your going to do that around the pups you bloody wolf! those pups are not going to have that kind of anger around them! and i will kick your ass out if you want to do that to them! you hear me?"

-talyn perks his ears just looking at josh almost in shock- "i... i... i..."

-bodolf smiles- "thank you okami"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 pm

-Kira lowering her ears as she looks at Josh's shoes, whining softly as she pulls his hand gently- "Josh no.."

-Lucky barking softly as he paws at Okami's muzzle, smiling as she gently nudges him onto his back and blows air onto his belly- "Mummy!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 pm

-bodolf chuckles watching okami-

-josh looks down to kira and sighs speaking in a soft and low voice to her- "come on girl... let's go get you some exercise" -he stands slowly leaving the house waiting outside for kira sorting her harness-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:14 pm

"I love you Talyn.." -Kira keeping her ears low as she licks his muzzle softly, slowly padding out to Josh-

"Everything okay?" -Scarlet eyeing Josh and Kira-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:18 pm

-josh glances at scarlet shaking his head as he kneels down placing the harness on the ground spread out for her to step into so he can put in on speaking in a low, soft and shaky voice- "in you get please girl"

-talyn lays still and silent with the pups-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:26 pm

-Scarlet frowning a little as Kira steps into the harness, glancing back at the house before looking at her paws-

"Talyn.. you okay?" -Nova looking up from her bed she flicks her ears-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:27 pm

-josh pulls the harness up starting to fasen it- "the wolf again... snarling around the pups"

-talyn nods laying his head down using his tail to cover the pups- "just screwed if they tell the other human because she will probably do what she did earlier again"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:37 pm

-Nova lowering her ears as she lays her head down whilst Kira sighs softly and shakes her fur-

-Scarler eyeing Josh again as she fastens her bag around her- "Were you too close to them?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:41 pm

-josh shakes his head- "half a rooms space between me and the wolf, the pups may have been behind him tho i did not notice. kira came up to me. i think to try and help the situation but it did not work..." -he finishes adjusting the strap on kira to fit perfectly as he looks at scarlett- "i think he forgot what you did earlier already. but i am not sure what to do so your help would be amazing again please" -josh remains kneeled stroking kira's fur-

-talyn perks his ears as he cusses under his breath moving his paws just in case- "they told her... i am screwed if she decides i need another lession... i really am"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:52 pm

"I will think about it. But Josh, you need to remember.. he is a wild wolf. He is use to having pups around him in the forest. Not in a house. So when you come near them.. he goes into defence mode" -Scarlet eyeing Kira as she pads away from Josh, grabbing her bow off the ground- "Lets go Josh.."

-Nova rolling her eyes as she lays on her side-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm

-talyn looks at nova- "are you ok?"

-josh stands and slowly follows kira with a slight sigh-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine." -Nova licking her paw as she glances at the pups-

-Kira sniffing at the ground as she slowly pads out the village, Scarlet looking at Josh- "You okay?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:09 pm

-josh sighs as he follows kira- "not really... i am in way over my head now. i have a hybrid. a wolf and pups all running around my house. and i only know one of them and the wolf hates me i also had a second hybrid there too who most of the time just lays around doing nothing so that makes it a little easier but. i don't know what to do... and i am sure i am not helping kira by yelling at the wolf."

-talyn nuzzles the pups licking them- "good"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:14 pm

"You have had Nova and Khari since they were pups.. they love you too." -Scarlet watching Kira as they walk through the forest-

"Can i tell you something?" -Nova lowering her ears as she sighs-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm

-josh nods- "i know but i have done nothing with them to make sure i don't mess up with kira."

-talyn perks his ears- "sure, what is it?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 pm

-Kira perking her ears as she looks out at the tree line, growling quietly-

-Nova staring at her paws as she flicks her tail- "I am pregnant"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 pm

-talyn looks at nova ears perked- "you are?"

-josh quickly reaches down to his ankle drawing his pistol looking at where kira is looking as he whispers- "what we got girl?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:40 pm

-Nova nodding as she looks at her paws, lowering her ears- "The father is a wolf that lives on his own.. in a den not far from him"

-Scarlet's eyes widening as she sees the pistol, taking it from Josh she frowns- "Only use the pistol as a last resort. Like if an animal is on you and it is about to rip your throat out."

-Kira rolling her eyes at them both as she lowers her body to the ground, perking her ears up as she hears a twig snap-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:59 pm