WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 34 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:42 pm

-josh gulps again as he pats the bed next to him- "nova.. l... let her talk... j... just stay close to me ok"

-bodolf spins around to look at kira- "hi there... why are you all the way out here? a... and where is talyn?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 pm

-Nova huffing as she looks at Khari the jumping onto the bed beside Josh-

"I am sick of being in that house. Not just Josh, Talyn as well!" -Kira growling as she shakes her head and sits down- "He just lays there.. gets up to eat sometimes but we don't do anything. And Josh, he hit Talyn. I should of just let him"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm

-bodolf sighs- "kira... i have khari over there to pin josh for you to have your way with him... as for talyn just talk to him... see if he will do something with you... he is not used to having the extra protection for you and the pups... he just needs to adapt"

-josh sits back against the head board of the bed watching khari- "w... what is it?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 pm

"Needs to Adapt?" -Kira laughing as she looks at Bodolf- "He has had plenty of damn time. Our eldest pups are basically adults now. So he can ho off and sulk all he wants"

"We are pinning him." -Khari sitting down as she looks at Josh and growls softly while Nova stands with a loud snarl- "The hell you are"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 pm

-josh softly pulls nova back- "hey hey hey, calm down girl, she is still your sister and if she needs to do something then let her... it can't be that bad"

-bodolf sighs- "kira please... just... fix things with josh... well try to... then we can work on talyn"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:08 pm

"Screw Talyn " -Kira growling softly as she pads back into the den, biting onto the blanket to pick Fenrir and Apache Jr up again she looks at Bodolf- "I am not going near Josh."

-Nova shaking her head as she stands over Josh and growls softly at Khari-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:11 pm

-bodolf perks his ears- "so... you are just going to ignore how much he loves you? and that he was willing to keep talyn for you... and only you. he does not want to loose you and yes he scewed up but come on. he did everything for you"

-josh looks at nova then to khari- "nova. please stop growling at your sister"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

"Why are you here standing up for Josh? You hate him" -Kira eyeing him as the other pups pad out the den-

"She wants to pin you. You idiot!" -Nova huffing as she listens to Josh-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:19 pm

-josh sighs sitting up speaking softly to nova- "nova... i... i am a little scared but if letting her at me gives me even a little chance of getting kira and her back then let her at me... j... just don't let her hurt me to bad ok girl"

-bodolf sighs- "i may hate him but i love everything he has done for you and that is why i am trying to help him. he loved you like i love scarlet and okami... he... he tried to harm himself from what i can make out when you left..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:25 pm

-Kira whimpering as she looks away and sniffles- "You.. you aren't mad he hit Talyn?"

-Nova perking her ears as she looks at Josh, moving away as Khari jumps onto the bed and looks at him-

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:27 pm

-josh gulps watching khari laying down glancing at nova making sure she is still close- "h... hi there k... khari"

-bodolf shakes his head- "no because i saw the mess you and khari mad of his hands as i left... so i know you are in the process of showing him he screwed up. so yes i can forgive him for hitting talyn because i know you are punishing him for what he did and i trust you to show him that hitting any wolf for any reason is not acceptable"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm

-Kira whining as she looks down at Fenrir and Apache Jr, glancing back at Bodolf- "I can't go back. He hates me."

-Khari eyeing Josh's hands she lowers her ears slightly and then lays on him, licking his face gently she whimpers- "S..sorry"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:38 pm

-josh looks at khari laying still- "i... i... erm... hi"

-bodolf shakes his head- "he... he tried to kill himself when you left kira... look... khari is there now holding him still for you... if you want to try then tell me and i will stay with the pups for you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:42 pm

"I.." -Kira's eyes watering as she looks at Bodolf and then gently places the blanket down- "Could you take them back to Scarlet's house? If I am gonna do this I want it to just be me and Josh for a bit.."

-Khari whimpering as she looks at Josh and gently licks the marks on his hands-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:43 pm

-josh glances at nova then to khari- "h... hi there"

-bodolf nods as he bundles the pups up softly pulling them out towards the village-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:45 pm

-Kira sniffling as she watches the other pups follow Bodolf she takes a deep breath as sbe looks around-

-Nova shrugging at Josh as she eyes Khari while she sniffles and lays her head on Josh's chest- "I.. i.. I am sorry."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:47 pm

-bodolf keeps pulling them softly as he moves for the village-

-josh sighs looking at khari- "i... i deserved everything you and kira did and do to me. j... just get it over with... please"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:53 pm

"Hi Grandpa" -Kenu wagging his tail as he follows Bodolf while Kira pads back to the village-

-Khari shaking her head as she looks at Kosh and gently licks his hand-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:56 pm

- josh sniffles pulling hand away slightly- "khari please... I deserved it so you have no reason to be sorry"

- bodolf smiles as he pulls to kenu-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:24 pm

-Kenu yawning as he pads into Scarlet's house while Ahdi and Sahi follow him-

-Khari whimpering as she lays more on Josh and nudges his hand onto her muzzle-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 pm

- josh sighs laying still- "you girls really had me good. I... I truly felt trapped and like I was never going to break free. I am so impressed and amazed... I... it really opened my eyes to how truly screwed I would be if I pissed just one of you off"

-bodolf pads into scarlet's house putting the pups in his bed as he sits next to it-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:33 pm

"Oh hello there" -Okami chuckling as she watches Bodolf- "Adpot some pups while you were out?"

-Khari whining as she looks at Josh and licks his face gently- "Love you Josh"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 pm

-Josh sniffles looking at her- "I... I promise to respect you girls now... I... I understand now why scarlet is so cautious around you because you could easily trap us with out even trying... I... I am so sorry"

- bodolf chuckles speaking in a playfully sarcastic voice- "yes my goddess. Meet Zion, neon and human"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm

-Khari nuzzling Josh softly as Kira pads inside the house and into Josh's room-

"Human? How creative." -Okami smirking as she licks her paw gently-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm

- bodolf chuckles- "why Not?"

- Josh glances at kira and gulps as he sees her laying still-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:15 am