WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 am

-talyn huffs as he mutters- "she had her claws to his throat. and i know how sharp they are as i have been on the receiving end of them as a pup"

-bodolf nuzzles scarlet wagging his tail-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:55 am

-Kira now opening her eyes she glances at Talyn- "She apologised for that and you forgave her. And she apologised to Apache. Stop bringing it up"

-Scarlet smiling she softly rubs behind Bodolf"s ear- "Did you look after Okami while I was gone?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am

-talyn huffs- "she had her claws to his throat! all because that human wanted me to bow! sorry if seeing my farther being held like that pisses me off. how would you feel if it was my mother doing that to bodolf?"

-bodolf chuckles as he mutters- "more like her looking after me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 pm

"Your mother already has done that to my father" -Kira narrowimg her eyes as she huffs at Talyn- "She broke his back and laughed as he crawled back to my mother. Me and my brothers watched were only pups as we saw your mother being worse than mine"

"Good job anyway" -Scarlet kissing his muzzle she smiles- "Me and Josh made a new friend while we were there. He has a son Violet"s age, and he says he has a Hybrid too. I asked him if he wants to move to the village, he said yes"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm

-bodolf huffs pulling away softly- "with out asking me? or okami?"

-talyn grunts as he mutters- "at least that was actually between your dad and my mother..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:25 pm

"She knew we were there. and she didn't care" -Kira growling quietly she now stands-

"Bodolf." -Scarlet frowning as she eyes him, putting the device on his scarf she picks up the tablet- "You two may be the Alpha's but it is my village. And Okami wouldn't mind. I was mainly worried about you. But I thought Okami could help with that.."

-Okami glancing at Bodolf she rolls her eyes and licks her paw- "Whats the big deal?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm

-bodolf huffs trying not to growl as he speaks- "actually this is my village. you may own me and okami may be the true alpha but this land is mine. i own it and i hold the papers for it." -he stands with a territorial stance- "and whilst yes i let you keep your husband here that was out of respect for you but you are bringing total strangers here?"

-talyn grunts- "either way. i am still pissed that your mother used her own pack mate as bait whilst holding him at claw point"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

"You hurt me Talyn. How else was she gonna get you back to the village?" -Kira mumbling as she turns to face the tree-

"A wolf cannot own land." -Scarlet narrowing her eyes as she now stands- "As your owner, if i really wanted to I can get these papers in my name. But if thats how you want to play it, then I can. and now Okami is true Alpha it will be even easier"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 pm

-bodolf steps back giving a small, clearly nervous growl- "i... i own the land"

-talyn sighs as he speaks- "you could have came out and captured me directly... i could not exactly fight three of you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:48 pm

"Then why as soon as I want someone to move into the village you only act on it?" -Scarlet raising an eyebrow as se looks at Bodolf- "You let Matt, Sean and my mother move in without flinching. But as soon as I mention this guy with a Hybrid. You puff your chest out"

"I wanted to die Talyn." -Kira staring at the tree as she mumbles- "I was in no state to come out and get you. I hadn't eaten in two days and I was just lay infront of the fire not caring about the world"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 pm

-talyn sighs as he speaks- "well i am trying to make things right again now"

-bodolf huffs- "matts is a healer! sean gave one of my daughters a mate and your mother? are you really serious right now? she is the reason i am not dead in some damn cage being used as a matt" -bodolf gives a growl mumbling- "i cannot believe you asked why i let amanda in... for real?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:04 pm

"Don't growl at Scarlet" -Okami huffing she now stands- "We would both be dead if it wasn't for her. Dont be an ass"

"I get that boy.. and i am thankful everyday for my mother saving you" -Scarlet sighing as she now speaks softly- "We just wanted to give this guy a good home. He doesn't have a lot of money.. well he does now thanks to Josh. He is a single father. He just wants a quiet home"

"I know.. and I get that." -Kira turning back to Talyn she sits beside him- "Wouldn't your father do anything to stop you from hurting?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 pm

- bodolf huffs standing firm- "I still wish you would have told me. I own this village and I am the name on the papers"

-talyn nods as he speaks- "hang me upside down in a river by my tail with my throat slit"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm

"Kill you?" -Kira tilting her head a little-

"You own this village? I want to see those papers." -Scarlet eyeing Bodolf she keeps her gaze on him and smirks- "Or you scared?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 pm

- bodolf huffs as he mutters- "why do you want to see them?"

-talyn nods- "slowly and painfully"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:21 pm

"Because I do Bodolf" -Scarlet raising an eyebrow she speaks softly to Bodolf- "Now where are they?"

"Just because your hurt he'd kill you?" -Kira huffing as she shakes her head- "10/10 parenting.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:25 pm

-talyn shrugs as he speaks- "call it a mutual deal between us"

- bodolf rolls his eyes moving to the sofa pulling out a pack of several papers being only copies of the real ownership deeds for the lands, all the houses and the hunting rights for the land all named and paw printed by bodolf dripping them at scarlet's feet- "if it is proof you want then here it is"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:40 pm

"Not the real ones.. interesting" -Scarlet smirking a little she picks up the papers a d frowns- "Where are the real ones, Bodolf?"

-Kira mumbling as she licks her paw- "no matter what happens between us, Talyn. We still have children and they still need and want their father"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:43 pm

-talyn nods as he looks at her- "well either way you have me right where you want me"

-bodolf takes a step back looking at scarlet- "hidden and safe. very hidden and safe just how they will stay"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:02 pm

-Kira smiling a little she nods- "I wonder how Orion is doing with his pack.."

"Mhm. Oh Okami.." -Scarlet smirking she sits down at the table while Okami pads over to Bodolf- "Where are they Bodolf?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

-talyn nods with a smile- "yeah"

-bodolf looks at okami with a gulp stepping back as he speaks- "n... no.. please no my goddess... th... this is the last piece of freedom i hold... l... let me keep this... please..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm

"Okay.. Then I have a condition" -Okami sitting infront of Bodolf she eyes him- "You add me to the papers. Then we can make desicions together."

"I wish he would visit.." -Kira lowering her ears she sighs as she looks at the gates-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:10 pm

-bodolf gulps as he eyes her lowering his head slightly as he speaks- "you... you are already true alpha, that means you get to make all the choices for the pack"

-talyn nods as he speaks- "being alpha is huge tho... there is no spear time when running a pack, or even just filling in to look after a pack"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:17 pm

-Kira sniffling as she looks at her paws- "But the others could visit.. I don't see my babies very often. Willow visits. But Rauol and Remus don't"

"You are also Alpha. I do listen to your opinions too Bodolf" -Okami flicking her tail a little- "And we are married now.. so I listen to you more my love."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:19 pm

-bodolf nods as he speaks- "but you get final say so even if i disagree you outrank me when ever you want"

-talyn nods as he speaks again- "i know but as i say, being alpha is massive"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm