WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 10 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Anonymous

reunited again - Page 10 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:16 pm

*bodolf sighs keeping his face hidden whimpering as he mutters* "I am so ugly now"

*adimar nods* "I think I need some time away from my mommy... And Scarlett is having fun with that shade"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Oi mr don't you dare. You are still handsome to me. -Okami sighing as she nuzzles Bodolf gently-

"Good.. because I want you to myself for a few days." -Akela smiling as she lays beside Adimar and wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:07 pm

*bodolf lowers his ears keeping his tail still with a whimper* "you... you really think so? and... and what about scarlett?"

*adimar nods* "ok. i am looking forward to this"

*shade quickly passes out*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh Bodolf. I still think you are very handsome. -Okami smiling as she wags her tail and licks Bodolf's muzzle gently- And Scarlet will still love you as much as I do.

-Akela smiling as she wags her tail and flicks her ears forward- "Me too"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:32 pm

*bodolf smiles slightly keeping his tail over his face* "thank you okami"

*adimar sighs looking over to scarlett's house* "i hope she does not throw me out... i would not be able to fight her... she would have me down and held before i can even think of resisting"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:45 pm

"Scarlet? Surely she'd let you have a few days with your mate." -Akela sighing as she licks her paw-

Now don't hide that handsome face from me. -Okami smiling as she uses her muzzle to nudge Bodolf's tail from his face-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

*bodolf sighs letting okami move his tail looking at her with his good eye as she moves it*

*adimar nods* "she would but I thought it would be good to tell her... But I am a big boy so I am ready when you are"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Now. There is my handsome wolf. -Okami smiling as she nuzzles Bodolf gently, yawning as she looks at him- Don't hide from me again.

"Just go and tell Scarlet then." -Akela nuzzling Adimar gently as she flicks her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 pm

*adimar shakes his head* "nah, if she wants to find me then she can find me
    .. I am sure she probably puts chips to track us on us... And if she does she don't have me or dad yet"

*bodolf smiles* "I won't... If I hide I will not be able to see my beautiful godess"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:41 pm

-Akela sighing as she stands and shakes her fur- "Adimar.. i thought you loved Scarlet"

-Okami chuckling softly as she nuzzles Bodolf and licks his paw gently- My handsome wolf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 pm

*bodolf smiles nuzzling okami back* "my beautiful godess*

*adimar stands glaring at akela clearly hurt by her question* "i do.... what makes you think i don't?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:47 pm

"Well it sounds like you don't trust her. Assuming she puts chips on you to keep track? And also not telling her you'd be going away for a few days. She would be worried sick. That is all.. I didnt mean to offend you." -Akela sighing as she sits back down on her haunches and paws at her bed-

Oh shush you. -Okami rolling her eyes and smirking, nuzzling into Bodolfs fur and sighing- How about after our babies me are adults we chill out? Ya know.. We have no more pups and just relax together.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:52 pm

*adimar growls softly* "i wouldn't care if she did akela... it would show that she cares for us and i sorta wish she did but. if she doesn't want to then that is up to her... and as i said she knows how to track a hybrid but i do intend to tell her i am leaving for a little. i just don't want to be near my mom when i do tell her"

*bodolf smiles slightly nodding his head speaking with a soft and curious voice* "you mean with out scarlett too don't you?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Yes and No. I still want to see my adult babies every so often. I just thought it would be nice if we lived in the forest for a while.. without little pups running around. -Okami chuckling softly as she lays her head down- And i obviously still wanna see Scarlet.. as you probably do as well.

"Why wouldn't you want your mother to be near?" -Akela tilting her head as she looks at Adimar-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 pm

*adimar sighs* "because she keeps snapping at me remember"

*bodolf nods* "that sounds nice, and it will give scarlett space to have some fun with shade... but what of adimar? i think you may need to talk to him... you have been snapping at him a lot lately"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:03 am

He has been acting like a little brat. When he has pups he will understand the way me and you interact with one another. -Okami huffing as she lays her head down, sighing-

-Akela nodding and standing as she flicks her tail- "When you are ready.. we can go if you like."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:04 am

*adimar stands and leaves matt's house looking around for scarlett*

*bodolf nods* "i understand"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:29 am

-Akela flicking her tail as she sits outside Scarlet's house and waits-

-Okami lowering her ears as she looks at Bodolf, nuzzling him softly- I know I shouldn't of snapped.. But he shouldn't of butted in.

-Scarlet would be outside as she winds a rope around and puts it in her bag-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:34 am

*adimar walks up to scarlett and nudges her*

*bodolf nods* "he is still a pup at heart okami... he... he was jsut being playful but i understand and i know it was the right thing"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:51 am

Kira has grown up.. so fast. She has a mate.. and pups. Bardou doesn't seem go want any of that.. which makes me sad. And Adimar has a mate.. not sure if he wants pups. -Okami lowering her ears as she looks down- I just want our babies to be happy.

"Hey boy. Whats up?" -Scarlet smiling as she places her bag down and turns to Adimar, kneeling down and stroking his fur gently, looking over at Akela and smirking, whispering to Adimar- "Isn't she pretty?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 am

*adimar chuckles nodding his head before pawing scarlett then looking out into the woods* "i will be out there scarlett... for a day or so if you can understand what i mean"

*bodolf sighs* "i'm sorry but snapping at adimar will not make him happy... he is probably thinking that you either want him out or that he has done something wrong"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 am

"Oh.. Oh i see." -Scarlet grinning as she rubs behind Adimar's ear gently, looking at him- "Stay safe. And take care of that lovely Hybrid. Told you that someone would realise how handsome you are boy"

No.. my boy could never do that.. of course i still love him. -Okami whimpering as she looks down-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 am

*bodolf nuzzles okami* "that is the only reason i said to talk to him... he is still a pup at heart and mind even if his body says otherwise..."

*adimar wags his tail padding to akela* "ready when you are akela"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:08 am

-Akela smiling as she nuzzles Adimar gently- "Where exactly shall we go?"

Part of me wants him to grow up.. But he is my baby boy. He will always be my baby -Okami whining as she stands up, slowly stepping outside as she looks at Adimar, lowering her ears a little- Adimar.. can i talk to you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:09 am

*adimar glances at okami then looks back to akela* "i don't really know... maybe out by the river i guess? i know it is nice there"

*bodolf lays still in okami's bed waiting for her to return*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 am