WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 36 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Okami
    Okami

reunited again - Page 36 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Okami Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 pm

-Kira licking Josh's face and barking softly, stepping off the sofa as she stretches a little-

They are lovely. -Okami looking at Bodolf as she wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 pm

*josh smiles moving his arms and stretching*

*bodolf looks at okami* "you really thing?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 pm

-Kira padding over to her bed and nuzzling the pups as she sighs happily- "Any of you awake?"

Yes. -Okami smiling as she licks Bodolf's paw gently, looking at the pups she wags her tail-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 pm

*bodolf moves his paw back slightly* "speaking of paws i have a question for you"

*orion keeps his eyes closed wagging his tail*

*suddenly there is banging on the door to scarlett's house*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 am

Yes? -Okami perking her ears up as she looks at the door, looking at Bodolf-

-Scarlet keeping her hand on the pistol against her leg as she opens the door a little- "Yes?"

-Kira smiling as she licks the fur on Orion's head gently and whispers- "When Dadda next comes back.. we are all gonna stay with him for a night or two.. to see if you all like it."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:05 am

*the door is suddenly kicked open as a tall well built and balding man is stood at the door with a knife in one hand and a leash in the other*

*bodolf stands and runs to stand in front of scarlett growling deep and bearing his teeth*

*orion wags his tail letting out a small bark* "yay! going with daddy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:10 am

"We will hun when Daddy is back." -Kira smiling as she lays down in her bed and curls around the pups- "But when we are out of this house. Stay close to Mummy or Daddy okay?"

-Scarlet taking her pistol out and aiming at the man as Bardou stands beside Scarlet and growls at the man whilst Scarlet frowns- "I suggest you back up before I pop a bullet either in your ass or your nuts."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:11 am

*the man remains still looking at bodolf speaking in a deep voice* "there you are fluffy, come here boy"

*bodolf growls and snaps his jaws showing that he knows the man*

*orion wags his tail* "ok mommy"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:25 am

"Now get some rest Mr." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles Orion softly, licking Willow's fur as she whines in her sleep-

"Bodolf is mine. I suggest you get out of my house before I ask the growling wolf and Hybrid near me to attack you." -Scarlet narrowing her eyes at the man and keeping her gun on him as Okami lowers her ears and moves the small box with the pups in closer to her- Its okay my babies.. Daddy will keep us safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:27 am

*orion whines* "i not tired momy"

*the man glares at scarlett* "he is mine you silly woman now hand him over you thief"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:30 am

"Mhm. Bodolf. If he moves. Bite onto his nuts. I need to grab something." -Scarlet eyeing the man before lowering her gun and heading into her room, Bardou baring his teeth at the man as he growls softly-

-Kira sighing as she looks at Orion, smiling a little as she lays her head beside his body- "Want to know a little story then?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 am

*orion sits up and puts his front paws on kira's muzzle* "yes please mommy"

*bodolf stands growling at the man as the man watches bodolf* "fluffy you are mine remember, i paid a lot of money for you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:37 am

-Kira smirking as she watches Orion, flicking her ears- "You were named after a very brave and noble wolf. This wolf was Daddy's grandfather, he too was called Orion"

-Scarlet walking out and shoving a copy of Bodolf's ownership papers into the mans hand, loading her gun as she aims it at him- "They say I own him. Keep it, I have plenty more. After your idiotic family left this gorgeous wolf behind then they left this village. Bodolf carried them to me.. whimpering as he did. He had just been left in that house on his own. So get the hell out of my house."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

*the man scrunches the papers up* "this is stealing you know, i paid for him and he was only going to be there a week then we where coming back for him and you call me an idiot... he is a hybrid not a wolf, it is illegal to sell wolves"

*orion tilts his head* "really?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 am

"Yes hun." -Kira smiling as she nuzzles Orion gently-

"He is a wolf. it is on his papers. And look at Bodolf.. then the Hybrid beside me. there is a difference. But of course you wouldn't know that." -Scarlet stepping back a little as she keeps aiming at the man- "Get out of my house. Bodolf is mine. And I don't care that you paid a lot for him, Hybrid's and Wolves are gorgeous animals. You just want him because of his value"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:47 am

*the man looks between bardou and bodolf seeing that bodolf is much bigger and better built with a much longer snout* "he... he is a wolf... no wonder i paid so much for him"

*bodolf snarls taking one step forward as the man speaks again* "you are not taking him and you can't jsut say he is yours and expect him to bow"

*orion wags his tail* "cool"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:50 am

"I do not want him to bow. I treat Bodolf with love and respect. And he is staying right here." -Scarlet smirking as she watches him- "You can ask Bodolf if you like. But I know he will want to stay here."

-Kira nuzzling Orion as she sighs, wagging her tail a little- "You look like Daddy.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:51 am

*the man lets out a sly smirk looking at bodolf* "ok then step back and we shall test his loyalty" *the man then takes three large paces back*

*orion barks and gasps* "really!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:54 am

"Yes hun.. go look in the floor mirror by the sofa if you don't believe me." -Kira smiking as she watches Orion-

"You can only simply ask him. If you use any treats or crap like that. I will get Bodolf and Bardou to put you on your ass" -Scarlet narrowing her eyes as she lowers her gun and steps back a little-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:58 am

*the man looks at a very confused bodolf and speaks in a sharp tone* "choose fluffy" *bodolf stands still with his ears down looking franticly at scarlett and whimpering wondering just what is happening*

*orion gets up and runs to the mirror and looks at it* "DADDY!" *he then dives at it and headbutting it hard*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 am

-Scarlet crouching down as she looks at Bodolf, smiling as she watches him- "Just stay calm boy. If you go to him, I will not be upset. I will always love you."

-Kira smirking a little as she walks over to Orion and licks his head gently, looking at herself in the mirror- "Thats you dear. Well, me and you. Its a reflection of your self. So, place a paw forward then watch as the lovely pup in the mirror does the same"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:03 am

*orion gets up and puts a paw on the mirror* "aww... i thought it was daddy"

*bodolf yelps at scarlett's comment running to stand behind her*

*the man glares at bodolf* "bloody disloyal mutt... my daughter gave you nothing but love and kindness and this is how you repay us.... fine let this bitch steal you i hope you enjoy being her pet!""
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

"Good boy." -Scarlet smiling as she rubs Bodolf behind the ears gently and looks at the man- "You are the disloyal one. You left this gorgeous creature on his own. Making him feel alone in the world. You don't deserve him"

-Kira smirking as she looks at Orion and wags his tail a little- "That is your reflection Orion..And Don't worry, Daddy will be back soon."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 am

*orion nuzzles the mirror*

*the man shakes his head* "he is still our dog and no little bit of paper will change that"

*josh walks up behind the man putting the barrel of his pistol to the back of his head* "bodolf is scarlett's now you idiot, now walk before she shows you just how loyal he truly is"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 am

-Kira smiling as she leans down and nuzzles Orion with a happy sigh- "Do you like Josh?"

-Scarlet eyeing Josh then the man as she stands up and slides her gun away- "Bodolf is a special wolf. But of course you wouldn't know that, you and your family tossed such a great wolf aside. Even IF you did still own him, he wouldn't leave his mate and pups anyway"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 am