WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 6 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:31 am

-josh nods- "so what do i do if he starts again on me? just call you? or would okami be able to do something?"

-talyn looks at her- "i want you to be there for you human... he only seems to have you and the pups and i will not take you away just because i don't like him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:37 am

-Kira whining as she nuzzles Talyn and licks his muzzle- "We can work something out..."

"Just don't break eye contact.. then if he becomes more.. aggressive. Call Kira, Nova or Khari. You have 3 Hybrids with you.. you will be fine." -Scarlet smiling a little as she puts her feet up and looks over at Bodolf-

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am

-talyn nods and looks at her- "I guess but I want you with your human safe and warm... Even if I have to let that other human break me down a little but she is going to have to earn me"

-josh nods as bodolf sits in the corner watching josh like an eagle-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:52 am

-Scarlet smirking as she looks at Bodolf, moving a little closer to Josh-

-Kira sighing as she sits back down and oaws at the ground- "Why do you even have to do that? Just ignore them. The only reason Scarlet got involved was because you were having a pissing contest with my human. Which I am not happy about either
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:54 am

-talyn lowers his head- "I am just not a an of humans or what they do to wolves is all... I am sorry kira"

-bodolf lets out a grunt at josh whitch. Would have been a growl if Scarlett was not with him as he mutters as his eyes remain locked on josh- "I do not trust you human. I would be so over there if I would not get in trouble
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 am

"Don't worry. He won't do anything with me here.. I just wanna have fun." -Scarlet smirking as she hears Bodolf's grunt, placing her hand ontop of Josh's-

"My humans don't do anything to wolves anymore.. unless they attack first.." -Kira lowering her ears as she moves back a little-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:04 am

-talyn nods- "I understand but when I look at a human all I can think about is all the stories"
    -bodolf shifts himself forward a little causing josh to flinch looking at bodolf with a gulp- "are... Are you sure he won't do anything?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 am

"If he wants to keep his private parts he will" -Scarlet saying this as she looks at Bodolf and frowning-

"Same goes for what wolves did to Hybrids and Humans." -Kira huffing as she stands and shakes her fur- "But I put that aside. Because I know not all wolves are like the ones I heard about in stories." -Kira shaking her head as she heads back towards the village- "Careful of you come back in. A Human might spring their trap against you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:18 am

-talyn sighs as he follows kira- "not what I meant but... I trust you so I will at least try to cooperate with your human"

"bodolf bows his head quickly as he lays down keeping his head low to Scarlett showing her he is not going to move whilst she is around-

-josh looks at Scarlett mouth open a little- "wow. You have him where you want him for sure"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:21 am

"Just ignore him. If I feel he is out of line I will snap at him" -Kira keeping her head low as she pads into the village-

-Scarlet smirking as she looks at Bodolf, turning to Josh- "Treat them with respect, and they should hopefully do the same to you-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:23 am

-josh nods- "but isn't there also the hole thing of showing them who is the dominant one and all that too?"

-bodolf lays still tho watching josh like a hawk-

-talyn nods- "thank you kira"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 am

"Inside the homes and village, the humans are dominant. But outside, it is them. They telll their pack what to do. " -Scarlet shrugging as she sighs, moving to sit next to Bodolf, rubbing behind his ear gently- "Bodolf.. you know I can take care of myself. if Josh hurt me you know what I would do. you don't need to worry about me."

-Kira mumbling softly as she heads into Josh's house, nuzzling Okami softly- "Thanks for watching them mum"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:38 am

-bodolf nuzzles Scarlett's hand pawing her wrist softly with a whimper-

-josh watches bodolf- "he... He truly Cares about yo as much as you care about him"

-talyn steps into Josh's house and lays in the corner-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:44 am

"Yeah. he is a good boy really." -Scarlet smiling as she wraps her arms around Bodolf and hugs him- "I have saved his life before.. and he has saved mine. And I know Kira has done the same for you, Josh. As well as Nova and Khari."

-Kira eyeing Talyn as she sighs, laying beside her pups while Okami looks and Talyn and growls quietly, padding out the house-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 am

-bodolf nuzzles Scarlett letting her hug him-

-josh nods as he watches Scarlett and bodolf- "indeed they have. Kira really is the best and has doneq more than I can ever dream of for me... And the pups. Are just amazing"

-talyn sits up glaring at okami stupidly deciding to growl back at her as he mutters- "don't growl at me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

-Okami perking her ears up as she bares her teeth, slowly padding back towards Talyn as she growls quietly- "Did I just hear a growl come from you, Talyn?"

-Kira eyeing Okami as she lowers her ears, pulling her bed away from the scene she curls around her pups-

-Scarlet smiling as she runs her fingers through Bodolf's fur gently- "Bodolf here is a wolf. Granted not wild.. But there are times where it has been a challange"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 am

-bodolf licks Scarlett's check as he nuzzles her-

-josh nods again- "wow. He acts just like a hybrid tho. Would he be stronger and faster and all that over a hybrid or would he be the same?"

-talyn looks over to kira letting out a small sigh as he just turns his head away from okami backing down letting out a frustrated but soft voice tho clear that he would fight If it would not hurt kira- "not at all okami"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:32 am

"When he wants to be" -Scarlet smirking as she sits up beside Bodolf and strokes the fur on his head gently- "But it depends on the situation.. And what Hybrid he is against"

"Good." -Okami huffing at Talyn as she keeps her gaze on him- "You aren't in Oak Claw anymore, this is my pack And I am the Alpha female." -Okami letting out a quiet growl before she heads outside-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:35 am

-bodolf starts to lean into Scarlett losing his balance pushing Scarlett over instantly yelping softly gripping her shirt pulling. Her back up before stepping away with a whimper- "oh snap- I am so sorry Scarlett"

-josh's jaw drops- "he can lift you!"

-talyn waits until okami is gone before letting out a quite growl slowly moving over to kira laying next to her bed looking at her-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 am

-Scarlet laughing softly as she pulls her shirt down, scratching under Bodolf's chin gently as she speaks softly- "It's okay boy... I know it was an accident. And you saved me. Nothing to be scared of.."

-Kira huffing as she keeps herself around the pups and flicks her ears- "Talyn she is right. Carry on like that and I won't be able to protect you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 am

-talyn nods as he places his head on the ground next to kira on her paw- "I... I'm sorry kira... It is just... Me with okami is on a personal level... And... I I will do everything I can to let it go for you."

-bodolf closes his eyes leaning into her hand enjoying her scratching under his chin as he pants wagging his tail-

-josh just chuckles as he watches- "I would say youfound his soft spot but it seems that he is just a soft spot"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:51 am

"He is only a softy to me." -Scarlet smiling as she gives Bodolf's fur one last stroke thrn sitting beside Josh again-

-Kira tilting her head as she narrows her eyes slightly whilst looking at Talyn- "You have a problem with my mother?"

-Okami mumbling to herself as she pads into Scarlet's house, laying beside Bodolf she rests her head between her paws- "Please calm me down Bodolf. I am so close to ripping Talyn's throat out"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 am

-bodolf lays down with okami and sighs- "what did he do now?"

-talyn lowers his ears- "not with her because its her or anything... More... A small running me and my dad had with her when I was a pup"

-josh smiles looking at Scarlett- "that was adorable. And he is only like that with you?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 am

"How about when I was a pup and YOUR mother broke my fathers back and legs? I was about as big as your paw. And your mothers grin as my father had to crawl back to my mother." -Kira growling softly as she keeps her head low- "And I have heard that story Talyn, I know what happened. That was years ago and the packs have made peace for the sake of the pups invovled. Our pups."

"I am the only human he is like that with" -Scarlet watching as Okami bares her teeth whilst she speaks- "He has the nerve to growl at me in my pack? He hurt my baby girl. He thinks I was gonna sweep it under the rug? Ha. No."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:02 am

-bodolf snarls moving as he starts to get up speaking with a growl- "oh he is going to die!"

-josh gulps looking at bodolf- "erm... I... I think you may want to do something?"

-talyn nods- "I... I know b... But I had never heard my farther so scared before... And... And I promise you I do not like what my mother did... Yor farther had surrendered and she still did that to him... I don't care if he tried to run he had surrendered and was just sacred"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm