WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 pm

"Keep it up, and even my sister won't let you back in the house" -Nova rolling her eyes as she lays on her side with a yawn-

"Just watch, come on" -Scarlet smirking as she gently wipes Josh's tears away and grabs his hand gently, leading him out the house-

"I know so." -Akela smirking as Narla falls asleep between Adimar's paws-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:25 pm

-adimar chuckles softly at the pups- "if you say so akela. then i will do my best to reinforce your thoughts"

-josh sniffles as he follows scarlett-

-bodolf looks at okami- "wonder what that is about"

-talyn winces slightly at just the thought speaking in a sharp and clearly worried voice- "don't say that... please... that is not a thought i want"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:35 pm

"Then be honest with her." -Nova narrowing her eyes slightly at Bodolf- "She had a thought the other day, about the reason you are away so much. that there is someone else."

"Josh." -Scarlet sighing as she stops, looking into Josh's eyes and smiling- "When we get in there. if he stares at you. Keep your eye contact until HE looks away"

-Akela smiling as she heads back to Adimar, lowering her ears as she nuzzles him softly- "I am sorry for growling at you before"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm

-adimar looks at her and speaks in a soft voice as if saying it was ok- "you were growling?"

-josh gulps looking at her- "i.... i don't know."

-talyn looks away closing his eyes- "please stop"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:49 pm

"That really helps your case, Talyn. The fact that you won't deny it proves that I am right. Hurt my sister.. and I will rip your throat out" -Nova growling as she stands, glaring at Talyn as she pads out the door-

-Akela nodding as she lowers her head, speaking in a quiet voice- "I.. i..i was just scared. I thought you would hurt our babies."

"Come on" -Scarlet rolling her eyes as she pulls Josh towards his house-

-Okami huffing at Bodolf as she sits beside her pups, sighing as she flicks her tail around her-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 pm

-bodolf gulps looking at okami- "did... did i do bad?"

-talyn whimpers as he curls up-

-josh nervously tugs back as he is lead to his house- "what if he tries anything?"

-adimar shakes his head- "not in a million years"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:01 pm

-Okami tensing a little as she keeps her gaze on the pups- "A few things. Josh is no threat, and even if he was. Scarlet would have him on his ass." -She would sigh as she closes her eyes, breathing deeply- "I guess.. i just feel you love Scarlet more than me."

-Khari keeping her ears low as she looks at Talyn, laying on her bed-

"I know that now" -Akela wagging her tail a little as she licks Adimar's muzzle softly-

"Josh. do you trust me?" -Scarlet sighing as she looks at Josh again, taking his hand-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 pm

-bodolf whimpers and looks at her shaking his head speaking in aworried voice- "no! no! no! not at all! i am so sorry okami!" -he moves to okami's side and nuzzles her- "okami i am so so sorry"

-josh nods- "absolutly"

talyn lays still with a sigh-

-adimar nuzzles her back-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 pm

"then shut up you girl and follow me" -Scarlet grinning as she pulls Josh into his house-

-Okami just sitting still as Bodolf nuzzles her, opening her eyes she looks down at her paws-

-Akela grinning as she lays beside Adimar, nudging him gently she eyes him- "So..How do you find being a father?"

-Kira's ear flicking as she wakes, stretching whilst she yawns she looks at Talyn with a smile- "You okay?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:09 pm

-talyn shakes his head-

-bodolf whimpers as he moves back to his bed and lays down-

-josh gulps following scarlett stopping at the door-

-adimar smiles- "it is different"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:14 pm

"Different how?" -Akela licking Zion's fur softly as he wriggles about-

"Wanna talk about it..?" -Kira eyeing Talyn as she lowers her ears whilst Scarlet pulls Josh inside the house and sits on the sofa-

-Okami lowering her ears as she glances at Bodolf, laying beside Luna and Lucky-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 pm

-josh sits on the sofa next to scarlett, talyn looking straight at josh showing scarlett what josh was on about tho josh kept his gaze to his feet. talyn seeing this instantly looks at scarlett seeing if he can make her stand down too as he whispers to kira- "later sweetheart"

-bodolf whimpers as he curls up putting his paw over his face-

-adimar shrugs- "i have never been a farther before"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 pm

"it's like you are still away" -Kira mumbling this to herself as she lays her head back down and closes her eyes-

-Scarlet glancing at Josh she sighs, crossing her leg over the other as she stares back at Talyn, moving onto the floor as she sits infront of him-

-Okami padding over to Bodolf as she gently places her paw on his head, licking his muzzle softly- "I am sorry.. i over reacted"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:25 pm

-bodolf perks his ears keeping his head still under her paw sniffling-

-talyn sits up keeping his eyes on scarlett, whilst looking at her face he refused to look into her eyes-

-josh glances at scarlett watching her stand off with talyn-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 pm

"I love you." -Okami removing her paw she lays infront of Bodolf, wagging her tail as she licks his nose gently with a smile-

-Kira huffing as she watches Talyn and closing her eyes whilst Scarlet moves closer to Talyn, keeping her gaze on him- "Look at me Talyn. Not at your paws. Or my face. My eyes."

"You are a wonderful father." -Akela wagging her tail as she licks Adimar's paw softly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:34 pm

-adimar chuckles- "nah i'm not"

-talyn huffs keeping his eyes on her face still refusing to look into her eyes-

-bodolf looks at okami's nose- "i... i love you so much okami"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:37 pm

"You are.. because if you weren't. I would kick your ass." -Akela smiling as she nuzzles the pups softly-

-Okami smiling as she nuzzles Bodolf and whispers softly- "I am so glad I met you."

-Scarlet smirking as she moves closer, eyeing Talyn she speaks firmly- "Look at me Talyn."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:39 pm

-talyn folds his ears back lowering his eyes moving them to the side to be looking away from scarlett with a quiet growl not liking how close she was-

-josh leans forward reaching towards scarlett- "erm.... p... please be carful"

-bodolf smiles speaking softly- "i am glad you claimed me as your mate."

-adimar chuckles softly- "i bet you would, just like you did with that one you and okami caught"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 pm

"Josh. I know what I am doing" -Scarlet eyeing Talyn she smirks and kneels infront of him, speaking softly- "I have lived around Hybrid's and wolves all my life. I have taken down much bigger wolves than you. Growl at me again, and you will want to run away with your tail between your legs."

-Okami smiling as she nuzzles Bodolf and wags her tail- "And thank you for giving me such a wonderful family"

-Akela smiling as she lays on her side and yawns softly- "Don't panic.. okay? I just want your opinion. I am not asking about right away. I just wanna know if it is in our future.." -Akela sighing as she licks her paw softly- "Do you ever want more pups?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:48 pm

-adimar looks at akela and perks his ears- "you would like more pups?"

-bodolf nods- "thank you for letting me build this family"

-talyn huffs at her as he keeps looking away showing the tip of his teeth slightly tho clearly nervous of scarlett's confidence-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm

-Okami smirking as she nuzzles Bodolf and closes her eyes-

-Kira narrowing her eyes at Talyn as she stands up, growling as she heads out the door whilst Scarlet grins, lowering her voice so only Talyn can hear- "Oh Talyn. It is so cute how you try and act like the big dog. This is MY village. and you will play by my rules. Submit Talyn, or I will make you regret it"

-Akela glancing at Zion and Narla as she flicks her tail- 'Maybe when these two are a little older.. but yes. i would like more."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 pm

-bodolf nuzzles okami back-

-talyn looks at the door trying to ignore scarlett not wanting to submit tho knowing he was trapped in his situation trying again to show the tips of his teeth hoping to get scarlett to back off-

-josh watches in awe of scarlett-

-adimar nods- "i would be willing to do that for you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 pm

"Last chance Talyn. Submit." -Scarlet narrowing her eyes as she watches Talyn-

"You would be willing?" -Akela sighing as she lays her head between her paws- "Wrong choice of words Adimar. It sounds like I am forcing you to have more pups."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm

-adimar whimpers nudging her- "no no" i am so sorry akela... you... you are right that was the worst choice of words"

-talyn tries to growl tho nothing comes out as he lowers his ears turning his head away in a last but failing attempt at resistance closing his eyes-

-josh watches as he whispers in shock- "you... you almost have him... already."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 pm

"Oh dear Talyn. While your focus was on me you failed to ignore your mate walking out on you." -Scarlet shaking her head as she leans closer- "You hurt my Kira. So if you think i am going to go easy on you now.. oh boy are you wrong"

"I am not going to be mad if you don't want anymore. Just be honest with me okay?" -Akela sighing as she closes her eyes-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 pm