WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 8 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 8 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:19 am

-Scarlet eyeing Talyn she smirks and thrust his feet into his kiden she kicks her off him and shoots him again with the dart gun, pinning him down she holds her knife against his throat- "Try that again dog. And it won't be a dart i will shoot you with. it will be a bullet through your empty skull'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:22 am

-talyn growls lifting his head from her knife laying still bearing his teeth- "try it. i dear you"

-josh sighs letting the dart gun go watching scarlet as he speaks to talyn- "talyn... she could crush you with just her arms and snap you with her legs... just give up will you please"

-talyn scoffs at josh's words as he mutters sarcasticly- "sure she could. what ever you say"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 am

"if you didn't have pups. Or if that beautiful Hybrid over there wasn't your mate and watching you being a complete idiot right now. I would slit your throat and then drink a coffee while I watch you bleed" -Scarlet narrowing her eyes as she shoots Talyn again with the dart gun again-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 am

-talyn snarls trying to jump up at scarlet- "one more dart and you all freaking die and i take my amazing mate and pups into the damn woods!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 am

"Ah yes. Be more of an idiot. Think about how stupid you are whilst you sleep. Dog." -Scarlet narrowing her eyes at Talyn she steps off him and walks outside, slamming the door behind her-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 am

-talyn gets up with a growl before becoming silent shaking his head blinking, his ears lowering- "ow... i... uhg..." -he then falls over fighting his own eye lids- "i don't feel to good"

-josh gulps looking at talyn as he whispers to kira- "let my hand go girl. when he is out i will put him here so you can hold him for when he comes too"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 am

"Okay.." -kira sniffling as she licks Josh's hand gently she removes her paw while Scarlet walks into the shed at the back of her house, she puts her hand wraps on and takes her jacket off-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 am

-talyn whines as he keeps trying to fight the dart. josh slowly moves to talyn picking him up placing him next to kira over one of her paws putting the other over him so her paws were wrapping around him facing kira- "i will be back when i have talked to scarlet girl" -josh then moves to the door stepping out-

-talyn whimpers as he looks weakly at kira his ears lowered- "i... i f.... feel weak..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:51 am

"Okay.." -Kira sniffling as she looks at Josh and then looks at Talyn- "W..why did you do it?"

-Scarlet starting to hit the punching back she mumbles as she sees the blood her face in the mirror-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:53 am

-josh stops behind scarlet with a sigh-

-talyn whines softly as his eyes start to close- "i... i was challenged... i... i want to sleep... i... i can't fight it... w... why you holding me?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:01 am

"Josh put us like this. and you started it" -Kira yawning as she closes her eyes-

"What Josh?" -Scarlet wiping the blood away she punches the bag again-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 am

-josh sighs stepping closer- "i... i came to see if you are ok? i... i mean he did kick you"

-talyn closes his eyes still trying ot fight the dart as his body starts to go limp slowly in her grip his voice starting to soften and weaken- "you... you agreed... is... is it so i don't try to move when i wake?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 am

"No.. you hit her. that is what she does. it is either that or death" -Kira sighing as she nuzzles him softly- "Just sleep. I will be here. Okay?"

"I have had worse done to me by a wolf. and yes. he did kick me. Kicked me good." -Scarlet turning to face Josh she lifts her shirt up a little to show the large bruise on her stomach-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:10 am

-josh's eyes widen as he steps closer- "holy..."

-talyn passes out in kira's grip his body going fully limp and his head falling next to hers his neck by her muzzle, his breathing slow and steady as he now falls fully under the darts effect-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:20 am

-Kira sighing as she licks between Talyn's ears gently-

"Had worse." -Scarlet smirking as she lowers her shirt and punches the bag again-

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 am

-Josh nods- "well he won't be moving any time soon. And the only way he will be getting up is if kira lets him"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:52 am

"i want you to know that. I have only killed a wolf when he or she was going to kill me. I didn't have a choice.." -Scarlet sniffling as she leans her head against the bag-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:54 am

- Josh nods- "I know. Look at the wolf that hangs outside the gate... if... if he around any other village with his past he would be beaten or dead"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am

"He is called Apache." -Scarlet smiling a little as she looks at Josh- "What he did for Okami and Bodolf's wedding.. was amazing. And Okami trusts him.. which means i Do"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 am

- Josh nods- "why do you think he changed sides? You know... coming to the pack that captured him how ever many times and I am guessing tried to break him a little"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:02 am

"We never hit him." -Scarlet sighing as she punches the bag again- "No idea. Not seen most of us old pack so maybe they have moved on"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:04 am

- Josh rolls his eyes- "there are other ways to break someone or something other than hitting it you know"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:09 am

"Okami was in charge of that." -Scarlet smirking she looks in the mirror again and cleans the blood off her face- "This was before she had pups. So she was very.. aggressive"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 am

- Josh nods- "so yeah. She probably broke him down a little whilst she had him. Okami is amazing and pretty and all but she is a crazy one and very scary"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 am

"She isn't as crazy now." -Scarlet smirkimg as she looks at Josh- "When Bodolf came into her life.. it really calmed her down. So did having pups."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm