WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 17 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 17 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 am

"Why did you act like that?" -Okami eyeing him with a sigh she gently places her paw on his head-

"The look of fear that I might dart him. and the yelp.." -Scarlet taking a deep breath she glances at Matt's house- "Do you wanna be there for the scan..?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 am

-bodolf perks his ears as he slowly lays down letting it rest on his head laying still as her paw hholds him still with a sniffle- 

-josh nods- "of course I do. And I am sorry that you had to see bodolf like that but if you didnt just... just thinking of what you would loose makes a second of that look worth it"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 am

"Oh yeah mr.." -Scarlet moving closer to Josh she kisses his cheek and whispers- "The sooner you move in.. the sooner you can wake up to me beside you every morning.."

"Why Bodolf?" -Okami flexing her paw a little on his head as she flicks her tail- "Scarlet will only wanna not be around you if you keep acting like that."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 am

-bodolf squirms slightly as she flexes her paw almost making him answer- "he hurt her once and I will not let him ever again, I will not even allow him the chance" 

-josh chuckles- "I will talk to the girls later to see what they want to do. I have all four of you amazing girlsnto think about"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 am

"My house has plenty of room for then" -Scarlet rolling her eyes as she walks towards Matt's house-

"But acting this way will make Scarlet afraid of you around the baby. Therefore you will ne seperated from it. Meaning you will be put in a kennel" -Okami sighing as she leans down and whispers to Bodolf- "And i am sorry to say this my love. But it is stressing her out. so you need to calm down"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 am

-bbobod lowers his ears as her paw keeps him held in place- "y... yes my goddess" 

-josh follows-" I know but I am also thinking of the baby and two litters of pupups my girls have"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:11 am

-Scarlet shaking her head a little she walks into Matt's house and then lays on the bed while Matt sets up-

"I am not asking you to be nice to him. at all. ignore him if you must. Just be civil?" -Okami nuzzling him softly- "it upsets scarlet when you act like that"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 am

-josh sits next to her- 

-bodolf tries to lift his head slislightly- "nn. He will not be allowed to hurt her again"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 am

-Okami narrowing her eyes as she gently digs her claws into the top of his head- "Do it or you go in the kennels'

-Scarlet lifting her shirt up a little to show the baby bump as Matt smiles- "Any sharp pains or anything unusual?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 am

-bbodo, f grunts as he surrenders again to her paw lettinf it hold him still as he feels her claws- "y... yes my goddess"

-jish softly grips scarlet's hand-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:31 am

'It will only drive you and Scarlet apart if you carry in acting like this" -Okami shaking her head with a sigh-

"A little back pain.. thats about it.." -Scarlet taking a deep breath as she grips Josh's hand while Matt spreads some gel on her stomach- "Lets take a look shall we?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:38 am

- josh smiles looking at scarlet

- bodolf nods as he listens to okami- "but I refuse to be civil with someone who hurt scarlet then just tried to walk away and is now only bacm fkr the baby"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

"That is not the only reason Bodolf. He loves Scarlet" -Okami sighing as she flicks her ears- "At least stop growling at him."

-Matt running a small probe over her stomach he smiles and then turns the screen towards them- "Looks a little more like a baby now, and not just a dot."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 pm

-josh smiles as he looks at the screen gripping scarlet's hand a little tighter-

-bodolf sighs trying once more to move his head- "he hurt her okami and i can tell it hurt you too"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 pm

-Okami keeping a firm grip with her paw she huffs- "Seeing my owner cry? Of course it hurt me. But what hurt me more was when she lost her first baby. And I do not wanna see that again. So you need to stop stressing her out. As much as you dont like it Josh is helping her and that is what she needs. Her last baby Joey didn't help at her. Just ignore Josh."

-Scarlet's eyes watering as she looks at the screen while Matt smiles- "Would you like to know the sex of your baby?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 pm

-josh looks at scarlet as he speaks softly- "what do you say scarlet? should we know?"

-bodolf huffs as he becomes still not being able to move his head as he speaks- "he will only hurt her again okami. we both know that. he is an idiot"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

"Just stop it Bodolf. Or I will put you in the kennels myself." -Okami narrowing her eyes at him as he huffs-

-Scarlet using her other hand to wipe her eyes as she looks at Josh- "I want too.. but do you?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm

-josh glances at the screen with a smile- "i like mystery but it is up to you scarlet. you are carrying the baby"

-bodolf perks his ears with a gulp letting her paw hold him firmly in place- "you... you wouldn't.... w.... would you?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:51 pm

"Oh I will." -Okami flexing her paw a little with a grin- "I only tolerate Josh because he seems to make Scarlet happy. I only let on to him but I mainly ignore him. And you are going to ignore him too. Because if Scarlet tells me to put you in the kennels. You are going in"

-Scarlet looking at Matt as she cleans the gel from her stomach and sits up- "I don't want to know yet.. could you write it down and seal it? That way we can find out when we want?"

-Matt nodding with a smirk- "Sure"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

-bodolf squirms slightly as she flexes her paw lowering his ears giving a soft, submissive whimper- "y... yes my goddess."

-josh chuckles looking at scarlet- "very clever"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

"You are only noticing now dear?" -Scarlet looking at the photo of the scan as her eyes water again-

-Okami leaning down she gently licks his muzzle- "Of course I still love you my prince.. but you messed up with Scarlet there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

-josh chukles- "nah i knew before"

-bodolf nods as he remains still under her paw- "i... i know you are going to keep a hold on me and i have no problem with that because i deserve it... but can the claws go now please?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:03 pm

"Will you say sorry to Scarlet?" -Okami eyeing Bodolf as she flicks her tail-

-Scarlet taking the envelope from Matt she looks at it and wipes her eyes- "Thanks Matt"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

-bodolf sighs- "which part for?"

-josh smiles as he nods- "thank you matt"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:11 pm

"All of it" -Okami glancing at Bodolf as sbe flexes her paw again-

-Scarlet sliding off the bed she moves closer to Josh and hugs him gently-

Sponsored content