WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 34 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 34 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:55 pm

-Rieka snarling as she also digs her claws into his leg-

"They took him.. prisoner.." -Kira sniffling as she closes her eyes while Amanda softly wraps a bandage around her neck-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:57 pm

-loki whimpers lowering his ears as he speaks- "p... prisoner? they... they took him prisoner? h... how? was he not armed? did... did he not fight?"

-josh winces as he screams more speaking in a pained voice sitting still- "OK! OK! PLEASE! I SUBMIT!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:49 pm

"I.. I tried to fight b..back.." -Kira's eyes watering as she looks at Loki- "I managed to injure one of them but she got me back pretty bad.. he had his knife.. but there was two wolves. One had me pinned. Josh gave himself up so I could get away"

"Good boy" -Rieka grinning as she drops his leg and then pads away-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:52 pm

-the wolf whimpers looking at josh. Josh lowers his head panting as he winces glancing to the wolf whispering softly- "th... thank you for tryong to warn me... s... sorry for not listening"

-loki lowers his ears as he speaks softly a small tear forming in his eye- "h... he gave himself to them so you could escape? W... why would he do that?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:02 pm

"Because he loves me.." -Kira slowly stand in with a wince- "I am going to get him, granddad. I am not leaving him there"

-Arla smirking as she last down and starts to eat a rabbit from the pile-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:05 pm

-josh glances at arla speaking firmly keeping his head down- "oi! give something to the wolf will you... it looks like he could use some food"

-the wolf gulps knowing there is a chance josh could get hurt for such a demand only able to lay helpless in the vines as he watches the females-

-loki shakes his head softly nudging kira back down- "just... rest for today then i promise we will let you and who ever you wish to take save him tomorrow... just please rest and be ready for tomorrow"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:21 pm

"No! I am not leaving him out there for the night" -Kira whining as she tries to stand again while Scarlet stands in the doorway, raising an eyebrow while Amanda gently pushes Kira back down and softly strokes her fur- "I won't leave him out girl. I promise. We will get him back tonight"

"He gets our scraps. That is it. Demand that shit again and see what happens" -Rieka growling at Josh she sits beside Arla-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:47 pm

-josh pulls forward making his wrists pull against the vines as he speaks even firmer trying to get to them tho the bindings on his wrist stop him and pulls him back- "GIVE HIM A DAMN RABBIT! HE NEEDS REAL FOOD!"

-loki nudges the device onto himself pulling the tablet over to scarlet sitting lowering his head to her- "some wolves captured josh... he surrendered himself to kira could escape and now they are holding him out there... me and amanda are trying to get kira to rest just for the night so we can save him early tomorrow"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:21 pm

"First of all. Are you okay Kira?" -Scarlet glancing at Kira she slowly nods with a whine while Scarlet softly strokes Loki's fur- "I will go tonight. I am not leaving my husband out overnight with two wolves. I will take Okami. They will be settling down for the night, so will be tired"

-Arla growling loudly she pads over to Josh and digs her claws into his other leg-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:25 pm

-josh winces as he holds in a scream clenching his fists in pain as he looks away clenching his teeth hard-

-the wolf looks at josh before growling at arla-

-loki flicks an ear slowly bowing his head with a nod as he mutters- "yes scarlet" -he sighs muttering once more- "it would have been nice to have kira with you to save him as he did sacrifice himself for her and he loves her"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:36 pm

"Kira can come. Only if she promises to stay hidden" -Scarlet glancing at Kira she now perks her ears- "I will I promise. I will just limp there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 pm

-loki perks his ears looking at scarlet- "she... she is in no state to be out there! she... she need to rest up a little!"

-josh uses a shoulder to shove arla back as the wolf keeps growling trying to yell at her tho the vines stop him-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 pm

"I am not leaving my husband out there Loki" -Scarlet frowning a little as she stands- "I will have Bardou come with me. He will stay with Kira, he is big and strong. He could even pull her on a cart"

-Rieka growling as she digs her claws into the wolf's muzzle while Arla growling at Josh and raises her paw-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 pm

-the wolf winces closing his eyes as he lays still and silent-

-josh looks away from her paw with a huff speaking in a sharp voice showing his resistance- "get that filthy thing away from me"

-loki glances to kira shaking his head as he speaks softly- "take lady and okami... i will help amanda care for kira"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 pm

"Thank you Loki" -Scarlet smiling she kneels down again and softly rubs behind his ear- "Kira won't be harmed. My mother will be able to pull the little sled we have"

-Arla huffs as she puts her paw on his face and snarla- "You are an idiot"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:12 pm

-loki sighs as he speaks- "i would prefer she rests. can she not stay here and you just bring josh here when you get him?"

-josh squirms in the vines leaning back away from her paw trying his best to stay sat up speaking firmly- "get off! you won't own me mutt!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 pm

"That is up to Kira" -Scarlet glancing at Kira as she sighs with a nod- "Fine. But i wanna see him as soon as you come back"

-Arla growling as she lightly digs her claws into his face-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:54 pm

-josh grunts as he falls onto his back squirming against the vines glaring up at her paw ready to spit at it-

- loki nods as he moves to sit by kira- "are you ok? Did they hurt you bad?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:12 am

"My paw might be broken.. not sure. It just really hurts. My neck was bleeding.." -Kira mumbling with a soft wince-

-Arla growling as she begins to lightly draw blood with her claws against his face- "Shut up you pathetic human"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:13 am

-josh lays on his back turning his head away from her claws squirming as he tries to escape muttering- "you won't break me!"

-loki nods as he sighs- "s... sorry"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:25 am

"It isnt your fault grandad" -Kira smiling a little as she lays her head between her paws while Lady growls softly and pads over to Scarlet- "May I come with you? Those pathetic wolves hurt my grandaughter. I wanna say hello to them"

-Arla laughing she pads away and yawns- "Pathetic"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:27 am

-loki looks to lady and speaks softly- "stay safe please"

-josh sits up again pulling on the vines yelling at arla- "UNTIE ME MUTT! I WILL END YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC BOYFRIEND HERE! I WILL FUCK YOU BOTH UP!"

-the wolf tries to pull his muzzle away from rieka's claws with a grunt-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:43 am

"Of course my love" -Lady smiling as she softly nuzzles Loki and whispers- "Look after Kira while we are gone.."

"Boyfriend?" -Arla tilting her head as she looks back at Josh- "That pathetic mutt beside you isn't my boyfriend"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 am

-loki nods- "I will my love"

-josh laughs as he speaks- "I mean the coward pinning that poor wolf's muzzle you stupid mutt! It is obvious nit the one tied up other wise you are a sorry waste of a mate"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 am

-Lady softly licking his muzzle she wags her tail and then pads outside with Scarlet-

-Rieka snarling as she looks at Josh-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 am