WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 28 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 28 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:27 am

-talyn growls slightly louder standing at full size speaking firmly- "if that was my plan I woukd have the balls to say that! Don't you dare acuse me of shit! I don't care you have me in this damn slave ring! I will never lie to you and would have the guts to tell you!" -he then starts to walk for the door-

-josh strokes fenrir's fur softly-

-bodolf yawns laying in his bed watching the door-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:33 am

-Okami wagging her tail as she pads inside the house and heads over to Bodolf- "hey"

-Scarlet moving over to the sofa she sits beside Josh and smiles as Fenrir nuzzles Josh's hand softly-

"Slave ring?" -Kira smirking as she shakes her head- "isn't it bad enough I had to have that put on In the first place? You just wondered off for days and treated me like shit"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 am

-bodolf perks his ears lifting his head wagging his tail- "hey there"

-josh smiles looking up to scarlet as he strokes fenrir's muzzle- "good hunt?"

-talyn galnces back with a snarl as he mutters still walking to the door- "like you don't enjoy the hold you have on me now... and don't bother denying it because I know you do. I just don't xare bexause believe it or not I do actually love you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 am

"It was eventful" -Scarlet smiling as we gently runs her fingers through Josh's hair- "Hows your ankles?"

-Fenrir licking Josh's hand while Okami nuzzles Bodolf gently- "I missed you handsome'

"You do love me? Well you have a funny way of showing it" -Kira growling as she stand a fully and looks at him- "Do not walk away from me right now. Do it and we are finished'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 am

-talyn stops at the door with a snarl growling deep in his throat flocking an ear, only stopping as he rin rmbers the collar knowing that he would only end up in a cage if kira ended it and that the collar would be hkw he would be caught. Knowing there is no way to resist he turns back to face kira keeping his growl-

-bodolf smiles nuzzling okami back as he looks at her, after a moment he pulls away looking her in the eyes- "are you ok?"

-josh smiles as he lays still looking up at scarlet, he looks away frome her still gloved hand that was In his hair speaking quietly in a clear lie- "they are fine, nothing to worry about"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:00 am

"Uh huh" -Scarlet smirking as she takes her jacket off and starts to take ber gloves off- "Look at me and say that Mr. So, if they are all fine and dandy. I grab your ankles now they won't hurt?"

-Kira bearing her teeth as she keeps her gaze on Talyn- "I am sick of us fighting all the time. I also am sick of having to go up to you all the time to get you to Interact with me"

"I am good" -Okami wagging her tail as she softly licks his muzzle, lowering her ears slightly- "We.. ran into Nick. Suesette's father."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:07 am

-josh gulps lowering his head remaining silent whispering quietly- "one of them won't"

-talyn bears his teeth glaring now at kira as he speaks- "then fucking listen to me! Don't just hear what I say! Actually listen and take it in!"

-bodolf lowers his ears as he watches okami speaking in worried voice- "did... did he say anything? I... I feel a tiny amount of boubt on you... you... you can talk to me if he has said anything to make you doubt something? Did he treaten you? Say that the villahe is not safe?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:17 am

-Scarlet smiling as she leans down and kisses Josh's forehead- "This isn't a male pride thing is it? Not wanting to admit you are in pain? If it is Josh.. I am your wife. Never be afraid to tell me something like that"

-Kira narrowing her eyes as she slowly moves closer- "Same goes to you. Whenever I tell you or ask why you won't interact with me you just ignore me or give me some bullshit excuse'

-Okami taking a deep breath as she paws softly at the ground- "He said we were forcing you to be here and at the first opportunity you will want to escape:"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:21 am

-bodolf perks his ears looking at okami remaining silent as he watches her-

-josh nods slightly as he speaks quietly- "the... the bite hurts so much... I... I honestly don't knkw how I am not screamining right now..."

-talyn growls deeper standing again at full size glaring at kira- "if bullshit reasons is all you see it as why ask jn yhe first place?! If you are not willing to accept communication the don't bother asking!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:29 am

"Mind if I take a look?" -Scarlet eyeing him as she folds her jacket up- "It might be infected.."

"Because I don't understand why you are an idiot" -Kira growling as she pads over to the rug and sits down on it, glancing at the fire she sighs and then speaks softly- "What happened to us, Talyn?"

-Okami glancing at Bodolf she flicks her tail- "I want you to know.. I do love you. Will all my heart. You are my soulmate. And my husband. And if you ever did want to leave.. I would follow you"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am

-bodolf shakes his head as he speaks softly- "you would not follow me... because I never could walk away. You own me okami. I am toally yours and I would never leave because I can't... I want to be yours and I am honored you own me and I never want to be free if it means I keep a place next to you... and even if all you wanted me for was to lay me here with your paw on my head every single second of the rest of my life I would take it just to be close to you, if you only wanted me to keep me totally trapped and held paralysed in your claws I would do so just to be with you... I worship and adore you more than there are stars in the sky my goddess"

-josh nods as he uncovers the worst ankle showing a red bandage-

-talyn stops his growls looking at kira as he sighs looking away whispering quietly- "I would give my own life just to find out..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:45 am

-Okami's eyes watering a little as she lays in front of Bodolf and smiles a little- "so.. you are happy?"

-Kira"s eyes watering as she watches the fire-

-Scarlet sighing as he pulls her bag over and puts some latex gloves on, gently taking the older bandage off- "You are lucky. If you weren't in pain I'd slap you silly for keeping this hidden"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:52 am

-josh winces as she removes the bandage choking back a scream as he speaks- "no you wouldn't"

-talyn sits at the door with a sigh whispering- "I... I am sorry"

-bodolf lays down and speaks softly- "there is no words for how happy I am here with you and scarlet..." -his voice then becomes soft but serious and honest- "try me... have scarlet paralyse me and hold me with your claws pressed against my muzzle and I promise you no bad words would leave my muzzle and I wouod worship you as much as I do now when you release me. Maybe even a little more... I swear on my life you say the word and I WILL lay here and let you paralyse me right here right now and hold he for as long as you want I want and will prove that I mean every single word"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:56 am

"Oh I would. And your breathing just hitched and your blood pressure is higher." -Scarlet sighing as she cleans a small patch on his skin and injects him with a strong painkiller- "This will help with what I'm about to do. I need to fully clean the wound."

-Kira softly pawing at the rug she still glances at the fire- "do we need time apart? Whenever we are together we just fight.."

-Okami smiling as she wags her tail and nuzzles into Bodolf's fur gently- "You might be a bit of an adorable idiot sometimes but I wouldn't trade you for anyone"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:03 am

-bodolf nods as he speaks- "this adorable idiot is being super serious right now tho, I mean every single word. I want to be yours and I will never ever walk away forever... I even dare you to take me up on my offer" -his voice turns playful but still serious- "I know you love your prey completely helpless, trapped and unable to move in your claws and I am more than willing to give you that just for your enjoyment and would actually like to offer that for a while just for some time with you right now"

-talyn lowers his ears as he speaks- "I hope not..."

-josh winces as she injects him watching her as he speaks- "pleaee... no."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 am

"Unless you want me to chop your leg off now because you'll lose it due to infected. I won't clean the wound" -Scarlet eyeing him as she grabs the medkit from her bag- "I can knock you out if you like.. you won't feel a thing. Or I can just numb your lower leg. You still won't feel it but you will see it happen"

-Kira laying down on the rug she rests her head between her paws as she speaks softly- "I'm not sure how we go on from here."

-Okami rolling her eyes as she softly nuzzles Bodolf- "I just want to relax with my adorable idiot"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:15 am

-josh sighs as he speaks- "just numb it. I have fenrir here to keep me company"

-bodolf smiles nuzzling into okami- "yes my goddess"

-talyn nods as he watches kira- "I... I don't want to loose you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:18 am

"It will be a few hours before you can walk on it again" -Scarlet eyeing him as she takes a needle from her medkit and injects it into the lower part of his leg, softly rubbing it she sighs- "It will take a minute or two to work'

-Okami closing her eyes as she sighs happily while Kira lowers her ears- "I don't want to lose you either.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:20 am

-josh jods as he lays still watching scarlet as he speaks- "are you ok? Did that ass say something?"

-bodolf nuzzles okami's paw wagging his tail-

-talyn sighs as he slowly moves over to kira laying next to her-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:30 am

-Scarlet glancing at Bodolf she smiles and then looks at Josh, speaking softly- "He did. But I didn't believe a word"

-Okami leaning against Bodolf gently she yawns quietly- "How do you feel about Scarlet now..?"

-Kira glancing at Talyn she perks her ears slightly and then looks at the fire again-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 am

-talyn sighs laying his head by her paw as he speaks- "I suppose through it all you still think you own me"

-josh nkds slowly- "what... did he say?"

-bodolf perks his ears slowly starting move his head away from her paw muttering somthing making sure she coukd not hear-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 am

"That bothers you?" -Kira eyeing him she flicks her tail- "Before the collar was on. You weren't exactly treating me well. Exactly how when you were still an alpha. That is the main reason that collar is on'

"Bodolf" -Okami narrowing her eyes at him as she frowns- "Be honest with me. That asshat that use to own you hired someone to kill Scarlet. Wanted her dead because apparently she stole you. If you believe that then you should go back to that idiot since you hate Scarlet now"

"Well. He hired someone to try and kill me" -Scarlet shrugging as she begins to clean the wound- "What a moron he was. But then Nick just said some stuff about Bodolf... that as soon as he is given a chance he will bolt."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:59 am

-talyn huffs as he speaks- "of course it bothers me. I am a free wolf and an ex alpha, how shamful would it be if okami got taken down and owned by my farther? Just think about that. Being an alpha is not just a mind set or skmething to brag about... it is a way of life and something to fight for... that is why I resist"

-bodolf perks his ears looking at okami speaking squickly and firmly- "no! I refuse to leave you, scarlet or the village forever! Refuse! And don't you dare doubt that" -he starts to stand keeping his firm tone- "yes I am very hurt that she pulled a gun on me but for crying out loud she saved my life when she took me in so don't you even dare say that through all that I would just leave to that piece of crap who just left me here with no warning"

-josh lowers his head speaking quietly- "part of you believes it tho... doesn't it...?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:24 am

"A little.. but not really. We have been through worse things, me and Bodolf. I know he still loves me" -Scarlet smiling slightly as she then pours some solution into Josh's wound-

-Okami raising her head she eyes him with a soft growl-

"Something you fight for?" -Kira growling softly as she stands- "You are part of a pack now. At the bottom of the ranks. You are not an Alpha. And the fact you treat me like you are still alpha is unnaceptable. I will not have it"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 am

-josh clenches his fists with a wince as he speaks softly- "is.... is it still worth talking to him about it?"

-talyn huffs as he mutters- "because i should still be that is why. i came here for you and now i am nothing more than a damn omega. i love you kira but i do not like my rank"

-bodolf quickly lowers his ears bowing his head to okami looking at her paws- "i... i..." -he clears his throat nervously as he speaks quietly now- "i... i mean... i won't leave her, she.... she saved me so i know that it would be stupid to go back to nick"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 pm