Here be wolves and dragons...

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
Today at 12:10 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 pm by Tala

» New Beginnings
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm by Tala

» New Beginnings
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:41 am by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:25 am by Tala

» New Beginnings
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm by bodolf

» New Beginnings
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:44 am by Tala

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


    Requiem... The life giver??

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

    *bodolf looks up at okami but does not struggle* "and then have them come attack us, we would be slaughtered, also knowing you, your idea would be take apache and then use him to get what you want"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 pm

    We would be slaughtered? -Okami tilting her head as she steps off Bodolf, chuckling softly- So you have no faith in our humans?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:22 pm

    *bodolf gets up shaking himself* "no but they are clever, i have all faith in the humans but i would not want any of the humans or our pack to be harmed" *bodolf sighs and looks okami in the eyes* "look if you want to take apache i will let you but i will have nothing to do with it ok?"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 pm

    Call yourself an Alpha Male. -Okami growling as she pads past Bodolf, bumping him as she goes and heads into the forest-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 pm

    *bodolf growls* "whats that meant to mean"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:28 pm

    Your human would be ashamed. Our aim is to get rid of those Oak scum. and here you are, being a wuss. -Okami growling this before heading deaper info the forest, shaking her head as she looks around-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 pm

    *bodolf growls again* "oh... i am so damn sorry i am looking out for this pack and not having some daft vendetta against a pack because you surrendered your pup to them!"
    avatar
    DarkWolf13

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2015-11-11
    Age : 17

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by DarkWolf13 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 pm

    Aindreas shook his head, sending bits of snow flying. "I'm getting Max for some recon." He bounded down the small slope and skidded into his home.
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 pm

    -Okami hearing this she halts in her path, slowly padding back to Bodolf she bares her teeth as she walks around him- May I remind you who's fault it was? Oh wait. yours. For, not keeping an eye on Nanuk when i asked you too and allow him to talk to Apache.

    How dare you. -Okami snapping her jaws at Bodolf as she circles him-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 pm

    *bodolf growls* "so no one in this pack cares that we are no where near strong enough and just wants to die great"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:33 pm

    -Okami would arch her back slightly as she snarls quietly, glancing at Bodolf as she frowns- Okay. Lets try this the other way around. If Nanuk was your pup. What would you do?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:35 pm

    *bodolf sighs* "look, i'm sorry, i know you are worried about your pup ok, now go get apache or what ever you are going to do ok we'll deal with this together"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 pm

    Answer my question. -Okami extending her claws as she continues to growl-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

    *bodolf looks at her claws and backs up slightly* "i've got to say you are being calmer than i would be.... also in case you forgot he is partly my pup!"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 pm

    Lets say. You were his father. His mother died or whatever. If you were me right now, what would you do? -Okami flicking her tail as she watches Bodolf back up slightly, sighing softly-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 pm

    *bodolf growls lightly at the thought of his pup being in danger, looks sharply at okami* "ok i see your point"
    avatar
    Lady
    Admin

    Posts : 161
    Join date : 2015-10-04
    Age : 22

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Lady on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:43 pm

    "Enough." Requiem says calmly, always the voice of reason between the two. "I'll head to the pack tonight, and get your pup back. That way she's out of danger and nothing is in our way of slaughtering them with our humans."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:44 pm

    *bodolf looks to requiem* "no, okami can handle this she knows how to deal with the wolf we are after" *he them smirks slyly*
    avatar
    DarkWolf13

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2015-11-11
    Age : 17

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by DarkWolf13 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:52 pm

    Aindreas nuzzled the boy's side, dropping a pair of heavy boots on the floor. Max rubbed the canine between the ears, chuckling. "I'm guessing you want to go for a run?" He sighed and set the radio on the floor. "It's snowing pretty heavily though. I'm not sure me and my heavy gear will be able to keep up-what are you doing?" Aindreas barked, his tail wagging as he tugged at the strap. Another yank knocked the box the strap came from to the ground, and he pulled a device free from its newspaper wrappings. "Ah. I see. But Aindreas, we can't do a hunt on our own."
    Aindreas ignored his master, instead dragging the box-shaped device along the ground toward the door. "I know that! We're going as back-up!"
    Max sighed and stood up, running a hand through his greasy brown hair. "I suppose you already knew that, huh? Are the other dogs conducting a hunt on their own then? I asked the other hunters to let me know when they're doing a hunt..."
    "Yes! Now hurry up!"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:06 am

    *bodolf looks toward Aindreas's house* "he better not be planning on going to the oak claw pack"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:12 am

    Yes he is. As is my human. -Okami looking back at her house as whilst Scarlett laces up her boots, Okami padding over she wags her tail-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:13 am

    *bodolf looking frustrated* "please don't take the humans"
    avatar
    DarkWolf13

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2015-11-11
    Age : 17

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by DarkWolf13 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:20 am

    Max slung the leather strap over his shoulder and followed Aindreas outside, blinking as the sun reflected off the snow and temporarily blinded him. Aindreas sniffed the air before walking toward the forest where Bodolf and Okami were.
    Max fumbled about in his pockets before finding a pair of sunglasses and putting them on. He glanced around and spotted Aindreas, following the blueish canine. "Is this the rest of the group?"
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 am

    *bodolf looks at the human* "please don't take the humans... not that you are going to listen to me"
    avatar
    Tala

    Posts : 13699
    Join date : 2015-11-08

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Tala on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:24 am

    They are just purely support. Calm down. -Okami rolling her eyes as her human walks over, Okami wagging her tail she barks-

    Sponsored content

    Re: Requiem... The life giver??

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 am