WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
charon's fall EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

charon's fall

Anonymous

charon's fall Empty charon's fall

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:47 am

*apache walks up to the trees at the front gates and lays down to hide waiting his alpha's call closely followed by a small group of oak claw wolves who all lay in wait*
    Hades
    Hades

charon's fall Empty Re: charon's fall

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:55 am

*Hades approaches from the opposite side and eagerly awaits his alpha's command along with a small group of oak claw warriors awaiting in the bushes*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 am

Ayase slowly approaches the Vipers home den, keeping low and flanked by some of Oak Claws strongest wolves. Her ears twitch as she picks up the many sounds coming from within. He lips curl back in a silent snarl as she hears the deep rumble of men.
    Rolling her shoulders she waits a moment more to guarantee that everyone is in position before throwing back her head and howling strong and clear into the sky.
    Her call so loud it seemed the earth around her trembled. Jerking her head back down she lunged forward, starting the charge.

The battle had begun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:17 am

apache and his group of wolves jump up and charges at the gate*

*bodolf perks his ears and runs out seeing the attack he runs back hiding in a barrel* "no no no, every ones out... damn it, were're defenseless!"
    Hades
    Hades

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:21 am

*hades and his group rush the back gate catching them by surprise*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:27 am

Crashing in, Ayase looks around her, just as planned the territory is mostly in guarded save for a few wolves and some humans. Most of which we're screaming and scrambling to find weapons.

Lowering her head she rushed toward a large male aiming his weapon into a large group of her wolves in the process of taking out a viper.

She leaped at him, catching him by the throat and biting down, using her weight to drag him to the ground with her.

She made eye contact with a group of humans watching in terror before biting down once more and lifting her blood stained muzzle in a vicious snarl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:29 am

*bodolf shaking in fear jumps out of the barrel and walks up to ayase* "p...p...put him down!... please?"

apache starts to kick enemy wolves down whilst biting at the other humans
    Hades
    Hades

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 am

*hades and the oak claw warriors sink their teeth and claws into any that oppose them*

"as the battle rages on all you hear is screams of agony ,pain and low growls as oak claw warriors tear through the vipers village"
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:39 am

Ayase jerks her head toward bodolf and snaps her fangs in his direction. After determining that he was no threat, she threw herself into a large group of warriors. Joining her brothers and sisters in arms.

As she approached, Apache and Hades rushed to her, flanking her on either side and she shouted above the fray.
    " Submit. Submit and we will consider sparing your lives." She growled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:41 am

*bodolf gets closer to ayase* "hay! leave us alone! we can't fight back!"

*apache walks to his alpha's side growling*
    Hades
    Hades

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:46 am

*hades covered in the blood of his enemies steps forward in front of ayase unleashing a series of low growls*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:49 am

Ayase grins coldly as her two strongest fighters intercept the wolf known as bodolf.

"You and the others will submit to Oak Claw, or you will all be dealt with." She looked back and forth between Hades and Apache, listening to their low and threatening growls. "And I will let these two decide in what way that will be."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 am

*bodolf hesitates before lowering his head to ayase* "you win... i am the strongest fighter here at the moment, and i could never take you all on" *keeping his head down looks up to ayase* " please spear us"
    Hades
    Hades

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 am

*hades still unleashing threatening growls as blood drips from his fangs watching each viper for any sign of a false surrender or surprise attack*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:06 am

Ayase raises her head and slowly steps in between her males, walking in a slow menacing circle around bodolf.
    " you are currently the strongest here yes?" She asks casually, stopping behind him and looking about at the not her vipers, who were watching in tense fearful silence.

Whipping around she grabbed Bidolf by the scruff of his neck and threw him down, p-acing one paw on his chest and positioning her fangs over his throat. She growled so loudly that it echoed faintly into the distance.

Without moving, she glanced up and made eye contact with every viper, human and wolf alike while she continued to growl.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:10 am

*bodolf raises his head slightly as he gulps remaining as still as he can* " i...i...i am... the strongest... here at the moment... i...i...i am also alpha of this pack"
    Hades
    Hades

Post by Hades Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 am

*hades lets out a low chuckle as he watches his alpha torment her prey then takes a quick glance at the rest of the vipers and growls just waiting for the chance to tear the rest of them apart*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 am

"You?" Ayase asks doubtfully. " you are mated to Okami? Why would she take such a weak male as a mate?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:25 am

*bodolf growls* "shut it you mutt... physical strength is not everything... you should know... you have a dwaf wolf as a beta"

*apache steps forward growling and snarling* "i'll finish him alpha... real quick and clean*
    AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 am

"You?" Ayase asks doubtfully. " you are mated to Okami? Why would she take such a weak male as a mate?"

AlphaAyase
    AlphaAyase

Post by AlphaAyase Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 am

( sorry my tablet double posted! )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:28 am

(lol, brett gone off so if you wanna continue it will only be us)
    DarkWolf13
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 am

[This site has been so inactive, I didn't even realize this was happening. Mind if I join?]

Max walked up the road with a dark blue bag slung over one shoulder. He hummed cheerfully, unaware of how on edge Aindreas was. They had almost reached the house when the grey hybrid barked, his eyes narrowing at the scent of blood.
    Max frowned, his own nose unable to detect the smell. "What is it, boy?"
    Aindreas growled at the unseen threat before headbutting the human in the direction of the house.
    "Okay okay! I'm going!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 am

*bodolf sniffs the cold air picking up the sent of his friend through the stench of blood and death lowering his ears and thinking to himself* "please stay safe my friend... And please just hide" *not wanting ayase to have a second victim still scared as to what she will do to him*
    DarkWolf13
    DarkWolf13

Post by DarkWolf13 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Max fumbled in his pocket for his keys, his breath coming a little faster from nervousness. He found them and quickly unlocked the wooden door, practically stumbling inside. Aindreas's constant pacing was not helping.
    The human carefully set his bag on the floor and began to unpack, putting away the groceries in the fridge. Once that had been done, he paused and glanced at Aindreas, who was still pacing like he'd gone mad. After a moment's indecision, Max walked over to the closet and began to search for the box of tools he'd stored there.
    Aindreas's fur was on end as he passed from one end of the small room to another. He wanted to go out and help, but Max was his main priority, and he couldn't let anything happen to the frail human. Especially after what had happened last time. The clattering of metal drew Aindreas's attention back to his owner, and the wolf growled in annoyance. "No! You're not going out!"
    Max glanced over at Aindreas, confused and only partially understanding what had been said. "Hey, don't worry. We're in a village full of hunters. There shouldn't be that much danger. And if there is, it shouldn't be too bad to just run back here."
    Aindreas narrowed his eyes and approached the human. He kicked the box away with his hind leg and sat on Max's lap, ignoring indignity if it would keep the boy safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content