WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
reunited again - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

reunited again

Okami
    Okami

reunited again - Page 5 Empty Re: reunited again

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 pm

-Okami suddenly waking up as she whimpers, trying to sit up as she whines and growls softly-

-Justin wincing again as he pulls at the chains, clenching his jaw as he looks at the ground- "You aren't the one that normally does this I assume? As I have noticed a few errors."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 pm

*josh chuckles* "no, scarlett and her hybrid normaly do this but i am filling in today... speaking of who'm" *he then turns to look at matt's house calling out* "scarlett! can you come here please?"

*bodolf places a paw on her shoulder pressing down slightly* "okami please, rest now"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm

-Scarlet biting her lip as she looks at Bodolf and then walks outside to Josh-

-Okami whining loudly as she looks around the room and cries softly- They said I was pregnant.. the pups.. are they okay?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:59 pm

*bodolf nuzzles okami before pulling back* "wait... how... you knwo what, i don't care, i love you so much, and i will love the pups but i think so... scarlett dragged me to the cages before i could see"

*josh swings the crowbar again hitting justin in the back* "hay scarlett. this is the asshole that put okami in a vet bed"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:02 pm

We.. we.. we had that night in the hollow about a week ago.. -Okami sniffling as she lays her head down, wincing softly and closing her eyes-

-Justin glaring at Josh as he winces, pulling at the chains as Scarlet walks over and frowns- "He did what?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:04 pm

*josh hits justin in the side with the crowbar hard* "he shot okami with a net gun which scared her, then he backed her off a small cliff"

*bodolf looks at okami* "i... i don;t remember that... was... was i asleep? did you mate with me whilst i was asleep?" *bodolf tilts his head clearly not bothered about the answer and that he is just curious*
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:29 pm

"Mhm. May i borrow that?" -Scarlet smiling at Josh as she takes the crowbow from him, swinging it at Justin's side and breaking a rib-

-Okami smiling weakly as she licks Bodolf's paw slowly- No.. I didn't. You were very tired though. But it was you. I haven't mated with anyone else.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:32 pm

*bodolf tilts his head* "are you sure okami? i honestly don't remember"

*josh chuckles as he walks up to justin using a knife to make him look at scarlett* "she is the owner of that very pretty hybrid that you hurt... and she be mad at you for hurting okami"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:40 pm

-Okami growling softly as she tries to stand, whimpering as she lays back down and nods- Yes Bodolf. You can either question me again, and then leave. Or stay here and keep me calm.

-Justin spitting at Josh as he uses his good leg to kick him away-

-Kira seeing this from the window she snarls, running out and standing infront of Josh as she barks at Justin-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 pm

*josh softly grips kira's collar* "oh justin, this very beautiful girl here... is the daughter of that hybrid you hurt"

*bodolf starts to clean okami's paw* "i... i was so worried when i saw josh carry you here... i... scarlett had to hold me down just to stop me flipping out at matt because i wanted to be with you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:50 pm

-Kira wagging her tail as she looks back at Josh, barking loudly at Justin as she bares her teeth whilst Justin gulps- "Oh"

I just wanna know if the babies are okay.. -Okami whining as she looks up at the iv drip, closing her eyes with a whimper-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:52 pm

*bodolf shimpers* "i told you... scarlett dragged em away before i could make sense of the machine"

*josh kneels by kira and smiles to her* "do you want him girl? do you want to call the shots on what i do to him?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:58 pm

-Kira shaking her head as she whines and licks Josh's hand gently, glaring at Justin-

-Okami coughing as she whines, turning slowly into her side as she closes her eyes- It hurts so much..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:59 pm

*bodolf looks at matt's door and growls* "useless vet... should be here looking after you and yet he hides"

*josh sighs* "ok girl... me and scarlett will have some fun with him then"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:02 pm

-Kira padding forward as she growls at Justin, jumping up and biting onto his arm as she dangles and tugs on it-

-Matt coming out of his room and eyeing Bodolf as Okami whines, weakly placing her paw on his- Please let him work.. don't growl at him or bite him. Please.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:04 pm

*bodolf glances at okami's paw and sighs* "this one time...." *he then lays his head down next to okami's paw*

*josh chuckles as kira hangs from justins arm* "your lucky that isn't the hybrid you harmed... she would aim some where even more painful"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:07 pm

-Justin crying out as Kira drops from his arm, Justin spitting at her as she growls at him- "Stupid mutt"

Thank you. -Okami smiling slightly as she looks at Bodolf-

-Matt dragging a box over as he changes the iv bag and smiles as he places a picture infront of Okami and Bodolf- "No pups were harmed. Your two babies are safe."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:11 pm

*bodolf looks at the picture*

*josh uses his knife to stab justin in the arm* "you call her that again..." *he twists the knife in justin's arm* "...i dare you"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 pm

-Kira suddenly dropping to the ground as a dart is shot into her side, whining as she tries to pull it out-

-Justin wincing as he looks at Josh, smirking as he sees Kira drop to the ground- "The next dart goes in you."

-Okami glanncing at the picture whilst Matt injects pain killers into her, glancing at Bodolf- Did you want more pups..?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:24 pm

*josh pulls the knife out turning as he throws the knife hitting the person that shot kira in the arm as he dives into cover loading his pistol* "scarlett get down!"

*bodolf sighs* "didn't think about it... i never planned to have more... but i will still love the pups"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm

I could ask him to abort them if you really dont want more. -Okami lowering her ears as she looks at the picture-

-Matt changing a bandage around Okam's leg-

-Scarlet hiding behind Justin whilst Kira whines and slowly crawls out of the way-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:36 pm

*josh runs out and grabs kira dragging her to the cover and injecting her with an antidote for the dart* "this will wake you back up girl" *he then looks at scarlett* "can you call bodolf or something"

*bodolf growls softly at okami''s statment* "i would never do that okami, i cannot believe you would even think i would ask such a thing... i know you love having pups around so i will love these pups like any other"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 pm

-Okami whining as she curls up a little, looking at Bodolf as she licks his paw gently- I know.. I am sorry.

"Bodolf is too busy with Scarlet" -Scarlet frowning as she looks around, seeing Bardou sneak around from the back of her house whilst Kira whines and stands-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:53 pm

*josh shakes his head* "scarlett we NEED him... or we will be hurt and just think how angry and hurt bodolf will be if you don't let him help you kira needs about an hour for my shot to kick in"

*bodolf keeps cleaning okami's paws* "okami... i am yours ok, what ever you want from me i will do my best to do it, if you want more pups then keep them please... just please don't think i would ever do that to you... you are my godess and will do what ever you wish"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:29 pm

i love you. -Okami whining as she looks at Bodolf and nuzzles him softly- I.. i did want more pups.

-Scarlet taking her gun out as she looks around, sighing softly and calling out- "Bodolf!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am