WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 24 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Okami
    Okami

New Beginnings - Page 24 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:57 pm

-Lola smiling as he gently licks his hand she then jumps up onto the table and then nods- "I am ready"

"Badass?" -Bardou laughing softly while Scarlet grins and grips Adimar's muzzle gently- "let me go. Before I make you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:58 pm

-ben stands moving to the table placing the tool down as he grips lola's paw softly-

-adimar perks his ears looking at scarlet's hand around his muzzle as he mumbles through her grip- "and how will you make a badass like me do what you want?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:23 pm

"I know of a spot on you, Adimar. All Hybrid's have it. It makes your body go limp for a minute or two. Now, do I have to do that or will you get off me yourself?" -Scarlet eyeing him as she grips his muzzle a little tighter-

-Matt smiling as he picks up a tool with a small mirror on the end, a small torch in his other hand- "when you are ready Lola. If you would open your jaws, I just wanna take a look for now.. okay?"

-Lola nodding as she takes a deep breath she then keeps her eyes on Matt as she slowly opens her jaws-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:24 pm

-ben keeps his soft grip on lola's paw watching matt as he works-

-adimar gulps as he watches her grip tighten on his muzzle remaining still as he nervously mumbles- "i will not submit. i have you now"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:27 pm

"Oh really?" -Scarlet starting to grip the scruff of his neck she whispers in his ear- "next move will make your body go limp"

-Lola closing her eyes while Matt shines the torch into Lola"s mouth he uses the tool with the mirror in to look at her teeth, speaking softly- "good girl'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:28 pm

-ben smiles as he whispers to lola- "you are doing amazing"

-adimar gulps keeping his eyes on her hand around his muzzle lowering his ears remaining still- "you.... you wouldn't... w... would you?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 pm

"Oh I will, Adimar" -Scarlet grinning as she whispers- "let me go and I won't need too"

-Lola lowering her ears slightly while Matt frowns, looking in her mouth- "When she use to fight. Do you know what her last fight was? She has a cracked tooth.. only could of been caused by biting onto something really hard or using so much force it ripped half her tooth off"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 pm

-ben looks at ben as a tear forms in his eye as he thinks for a moment before slowly speaking- "i... i think her last fight was against a person... if... if what the last vet said is true"

-adimar shudders keeping his eyes on her hand around his muzzle as he mumbles- "i will not submit so just dela with it and say i win"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:50 pm

"What if I do it in front of your pups? They will know their daddy is weak.." -Scarlet smirking as she whispers into his ear she then moves his head so he is looking at her- "And your mate will laugh at you"

-Lola whining softly he pulls her head away from Matt and turns to Ben, jumping up she places her paws on his shoulders and gently licks his cheek-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:57 pm

-ben blinks looking up to Lola with years in his eyes-

-adimar gives a soft growl narrowing his eyes to scarlet trying to pull his muzzle free-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:04 pm

-Scarlet grinning as she wraps her legs around Adimar and pushes him off her onto his back, she pins him down as she keeps her grip on his muzzle and smiles- "I love the banter we have. But you are mine"

-Lola gently laying her head on Ben's shoulder she gently nuzzles into his neck- "please don't cry.. it makes me sad when you do"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:07 pm

-adimar perks his ears as he is rolled starting to struggle trying to move keeping his soft growl as he mumbled through her grip on his muzzle- "hey! I... I can't.... I can't move"

-ben softly hugs Lola with a sniffle as he looks to Matt speaking in a quiet but worried voice- "can you... Can you do anything to help her?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:14 pm

"Well. There are three things I could do. Just give her pain killers if she doesn't want me you touching her mouth. Or I could file the tooth down, in the hope it doesn't cause her as much pain. Or take it out.. but that would need an injection" -Matt eyeing them both as he also speaks softly- "If I take the tooth out.. with her being a young hybrid there is a chance it can grow back. From what I saw that tooth is from her baby teeth"

"Oh I know Adimar" -Scarlet grinning as she gently pushes his head down and kisses his muzzle softly- "surrender yet?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:18 pm

-adimar gulps becoming still in her grip as she pushes his head down shaking his head as he mumbles- "never"

-ben sniffles as he hugs Lola whispering to lola- "what... What would you like girl? I am here for you no matter what you pick. B... But I would like it if you could get it out if there is a chance for it to grow back"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:21 pm

"I..I don't wanna be in pain anymore.." -Lola lowering her ears as she moves down off his shoulders and softly paws at him- "can you.. can you give me the injection? I kinda like this vet but I don't fully trust him"

-Scarlet grinning as she looks over at Matt's house and calls out- "Oh Akela..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:24 pm

-ben blinks as he glances to Matt with a gulp hesitating before he nods- "sure thing girl."

-adimar perks his ears as he starts to squirm in scarlet's grip- "w... Wait! No!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:28 pm

"That is fine. I'll just tell you where it needs to go" -Matt smiling while Lola lays down, Matt gently grips Ben's hand and places his finger on a spot just below her neck- "when I give you the needle. Inject it here, okay?"

"Sorry what was that Adimar? You submit?" -Scarlet looking back to him she smirks as she sees him squirm-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:30 pm

-ben looks at the spot nodding with a small gulp speaking quietly trying not to show how nervous he is- "right there. Got it"

-adimar huffs as he becomes still once more muttering quietly- "I'm yours..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:34 pm

"What was that? Oh Akela, Adimar is trying to say something.." -Scarlet grinning as she eyes him-

-Lola glancing at Ben while Matt starts to prepare the needle, Lola softly licking Ben's hand she speaks quietly- "I trust you"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm

-ben looks down to Lola with a soft smile doing his best to hide his fear as he speaks softly- "it will be out soon girl. Then no more pain"

-adimar starts to squirm again trying his best to move as he mumbles through her grip on his muzzle trying now to pull free from her hand wrapped around his muzzle- "don't you dare!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:40 pm

"Gently grip the fur where I showed you. And inject it" -Matt smiling as he gently pushes a tray over to Ben with the needle on-

"Just submit dude. It will be over quick" -Bardou sighing as he rolls his eyes while Scarlet smirks- "say it louder.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:44 pm

-adimar Huffs looking up at scarlet laying still again panting softly from his struggles as he mutters louder- "I'm yours"

-ben slowly picks up the needle with a shaky hand softly gripping the fur where Matt had show gently injecting Lola placing the now empty needle back in the tray-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:44 pm

-Lola giving a quiet whine as she shudders while Matt speaks softly- "it won't knock her out. But it will make her sleepy and her jaw more relaxed. Meaning she won't feel it when it take the tooth out. Would she feel better if her eyes were covered?"

"Good boy" -Scarlet grinning as she kisses his muzzle and stands up, brushing herself down while Bardou smirks-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:46 pm

-ben sniffles as he closes his eyes placing a hand softly over her eyes as he whispers- "i... i would..."

-adimar grunts as he quickly rolls to his paws quickly diving on scarlet making sure to pin her arms as he speaks- "what the hell was that?"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm

-Lola giving a weak attempt to paw Ben's hand away she mumbles while Matt eyes him- "do you need a minute or can I start?"

"Big mistake" -Bardou chuckling softly while Scarlet narrows her eyes and presses her dart gun against his stomach- "I know you haven't been around me lately so you think you have some sort of hold over me. But I am your human. And you will do as I say. Now get off me before I dart you and drag your limp ass body to your mother who will punish you worse than I will"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:53 pm