WolfsBane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here be wolves and dragons...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:34 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 pm by Guest

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:33 am by Okami

» New Beginnings
New Beginnings - Page 25 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm by Okami

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Beginnings

Anonymous

New Beginnings - Page 25 Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:53 pm

-adimar grunts narrowing his eyes using one of his back paws to try to kick the dart gun out of her hand- "i will not be humiliated!"

-ben sniffles as he leans down to lola whispering softly- "i... i am right here girl. please juet relax... it will soon be over" -he kisses her muzzle softly keeping his hand over her eyes as a tear rolls down his cheek-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:21 pm

-Lola mumbling something in response she flicks her ears while Matt gently opens her mouth, seeing the tooth he sighs and grabs a tool off the side- "I am sorry girl. Anyone who abuses a Hybrid in anyway needs to be shot. I am so sorry for what happened to you"

-Bardou standing he now gives a low growl while Scarlet holds her hand out to him- "Bardou. No. I can handle him"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:24 pm

-adimar presses down a little harder on her arms with a low growl- "you ever get a hold of me like that again and i will resist you until the end" -he huffs making the mistake of stepping off scarlet turning his back to her kicking some dirt back-

-ben takes a deep shakey breath as he keeps his hand over her eyes closing his own as he whispers softly- "no more pain girl... n... no more pain"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:31 pm

-Scarlet raising an eyebrow she jumps on his back and pins him down, gripping his muzzle and the scruff of his neck firmly she whispers- "you are still my Hybrid. And I will punish you for not being respectful. Now, I suggest you say sorry before I throw your ass in the kennels"

"You will feel something, Lola. But it won't be pain. It will just feel weird. Stay calm.. okay?" -Matt speaking softly as he uses the tool to grip the tooth firmly, he quickly pulls the tooth out and places a cotton ball there to catch the small amount of blood, Lola flinching slightly-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 pm

-ben clenches his eyes as he feels lola flinch-

-adimar growls as he struggles under scarlet managing to use his hind legs to shove her off quickly jumping up and pinning her putting his paws on both of her shoulders-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 pm

"ADIMAR" -Okami growling this as she stands in the doorway of the house and slowly pads over- "Get. Off. Her. Now. Before I make you"

"Good girl" -Matt smiling as he places the tool on the side with the tooth he gently removes the cotton ball, spraying a disinfectant spray on the now open wound- "that will stop it from getting infected and give it a better chance of growing back"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm

-ben slowly opens his eyes looking at lola-

-adimar perks his ears looking at okami slowly stepping off scarlet taking a small step away speaking with a gulp- "h... hello... m... mother"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:50 pm

-Matt gently dabbing the wound again he takes his gloves off and looks at Ben- "I could give her something to make that mild sedative ware off. But in my opinion I'm just gonna leave it until it goes out of her system naturally. As I assume she needs to remain calm.."

"What are you doing?!" -Okami snarling as she glances at Scarlet and then at Adimar, narrowing her eyes- "if you give me a stupid ass excuse or something that isn't "she hurt me first" which I know she didn't. You will be in so much shit"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:51 pm

-ben nods as he slowly removes his hand from over lola's eyes-

-adimar gulps looking away as he remains still lowering his head slightly-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:56 pm

-Lola blinking she looks around with a quiet whine, seeing Ben she stops her whine and then calms down-

-Okami standing Infront of Adimar she growls low as she speaks- "How dare you! I raised you better than this. You respect your human. You will not be a cocky little shit. Now you will apologise and you better mean it. Or I will throw your ass in the cages and tell Akela what you did also"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:57 pm

-ben speaks softly as he strokes her fur- "told you i would stay by your side"

-adimar remains looking away from okami as he speaks- "she... she pinned me... for no reason..."
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 am

-Lola moving her head slowly so her muzzle is lay in Ben's hand-

-Okami snarling loudly she raises her paw- "now I know she didn't do that. She would never do that. When Did you start thinking that lying is okay?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:07 am

-ben sniffles as he watches lola as he whispers- "just rest girl."

-adimar growls as he speaks- "all i did was lay on her playfully then next thing i know i can't move with her on me holding my muzzle"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:10 am

-Okami narrowing her eyes as she extends her claws- "Adimar. Did you just growl at me?"

-Lola giving a small nod she closes her eyes and immediately falls asleep, Matt smiling as she watches- "you are so good with her"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am

-ben sighs as he watches lola speaking quietly- "yet i took so long to get her teeth sorted out..."

-adimar looks at okami narrowing his eyes as he speaks- "yes. yes i did mother because i am not lying! she got a hold of me for no damn reason! she held me so i couldn't move and made me admit i was her's! i know i am and i don't need her stopping me being able to move just to say it!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:17 am

"You antagonized her. I don't blame her for getting you back" -Okami huffing as she eyes Adimar- "now apologize"

"Ben..she has a great fear of vets. And rightly so." -Matt eyeing him as he grabs a blanket and covers Lola with it- "I am amazed she let me near her. It's because you were there"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:19 am

-ben nods as he looks at lola- "i am just glad she got the help at last. i just feel so bad for letting her suffer for so long"

-adimar glances at scarlet with a huff- "no. not until she says sorry for pinning me"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 am

"I am glad I could help. I assume you will want to stay with her" -Matt smiling as he pulls a chair over next to Ben and chuckles- "just be warned. The pups might pull on your laces and try and dive on you"

"She was trying to prove a point because you were being an ass" -Okami flicking her tail as she eyes them both- "now apologise"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 am

-ben nods as he sits on the chair- "thank you so much matt"

-adimar growls again shaking his head- "nope"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:33 am

"You are welcome" -Matt smiling as he sits on the floor while Akela pads over he softly strokes her fur- "she will get better, Ben. Akela here was a lot like Lola. Except she was brutally attacked by a couple of male wolves. That scar on her muzzle? That was from that fight. It took her a long time before she trusted me enough to touch her muzzle."

"You provoked her. You really think you aren't in the wrong here?" -Okami growling as she looks at him-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:34 am

-ben nods as he speaks- "i feel you on that"

-adimar rolls his eyes- "i am done with this. see you around mother." -he then turns away stepping over scarlet heading back towards matt's house-
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:39 am

"She thinks it makes her look ugly. I tell her she's nuts for thinking that" -Matt smiling as he softly kisses the scar on her muzzle while she softly nuzzles him-

-Okami growling louder she dives on Adimar and pins him down, places her paw on his head she gently pushes it down- "I am so disappointed in you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 am

-ben smiles as he speaks- "she is so lovely"

-adimar grunts as he lays still under okami as he growls- "let me go!"
    Okami
    Okami

Post by Okami Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:45 am

"She is" -Matt chuckling softly as Akela softly licks his hand, stroking her fur he smiles- "have you ever seen a Hybrid pup before? Your reaction to them before was as if you haven't."

"No!" -Okami snarling as she extends her claws, them being close to his eye as she bares her teeth- "I don't not raise my son to be a little shit to his human. You provoked her. So suffer the consequences"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:47 am

-adimar closes his eyes with a snarl- "let me go mother! now!"

-ben shakes his head- "the only hybrid i have ever seend before now was lola... and the only wolves were the ones that pinned me before i got here, one other and bodolf"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:44 am